All about past

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

~Next day, Morning~

From Jinki 

I will meet you at qu3enHut cafe tomorrow at 1.30pm. I will wait for you. 

I put down my phone, went down and prepare breakfast.

"Chanyeol ah, breakfast is ready." I called chanyeol.

"I will be going out later, not sure what time will be back. So dinner you have to settle yourself. okay?" I talked while i washed the pan.

"Araso" Chanyeol said when he mouth full of foods.

~qu3enHut cafe~ 

"Welcome" I opened the door and the staffs greeted me.

I took a scan around the place and saw someone'back look alike with jinki, so i walk towards him and it was jinki.

"You're here?" He stood up. 

"Take a seat." It was a awkward atmosphere.

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

I texted her in the morning, feeling nervous. As soon as i texted her, i went to prepare. I was early, I reach the cafe about half an hour earlier. I sat down at a seat, wondering what should i talk about when i meet her.  

Soon later, she reached. I looked at her from head to toes. Even though, she looked still the same when i met her in LA but she not the girl i know anymore.

"Take a seat." I said to break the atmosphere.

"I order your favourite drink." I pointed the ice blended latte on the table.

"Why do you call me here?"She gave me a cold shoulder. 

"I want an explanation." I answered without beating around the bush.

"What explanation, i don't think i need to give you any explanation." She continued.

"Then why? Why do you want to break up with me at that moment?" My voice trembles but i hold on.

"Do you really want to know?" She looked at me.

"Yes." I answered.

"Because.. because i have no feeling with you anymore." She stood up, took her bag and left the cafe.

I ran out and chased after her. I grabbed her arms and stopped her. 

"Shinhye ah, Can't we go back to the time we used to have?" My eyes turned watery. 

"Yah, Lee jinki, wake up...stop living in the dream already, everything is broken, nothing can be fixed or turn back again." She pushed my hand and turned around walked away. 

*How can she...do this me.*

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

--------Key’s POV--------------------

~Yesterday~

"I will tell you tomorrow." I told hyejin.

"Araso, remember. I got to go first. bye." She said.

~Today, Early morning~ 

"Wow! I'm going crazy." I yelled on the phone.

"Don't you know i am still sleeping!!" I raised my voice. 

"Sorry, but my mum change the date of arrangement, i told her i have boyfriend already, she told me to bring her to see her today. Help me please." I could hear from her voice that she is very anxious. 

"Are you helping me a not." She continued.

"Araso, What do you want me to do." I asked. 

She told me meet her up later at night at 7pm in the dinning restaurant and dress up nicely. I do what she told me.

~7pm~ 

*Haiz,.. Why do i have to listen to her.. this dress up totally don't suit me..*

KEY"S DRESS UP

"Oh~ you're here?" hyejin came.

"You look handsome." She smiled and put a thumb up.

"Yah! i already very nvervous. they reached already?" I asked. 

she nodded and brought me in to the reversation dinning room. 

*Umma~~ help me*

My hands trembled but she saw and held me hand. I looked at her surprisely but she smiled. However, my heart skip a beat but i felt better. i took a deep breath and walk in

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------