Destiny

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Noona.. Noona.. Are you asleep?" Chanyeol whispering outside my room. 

"Come in." I said. 

He gently opened the door and put a eerie smile on his face and i knew he is going to say something. 

"Noona..." He paused and wondered for a while.

"What? Did you do something wrong?" I looked at him.

"No No No~ " He quickly shooked, waved his hand.

"Then?" I replied

"Today a man went up and offered me a job, ask me to go to this location on monday." He showed me the address.

"Oh! this address?" my eyes widen.

"Right?! When he pass me the address that time i was also surprised. Wasn't that's usual place where noona go for the shooting??" Chanyeol said.

"Monday, i go with you then. Maybe is someone i know." I said.

"Oh. Araso. " He replied.

"Go to sleep now, tml i still have to work whole day." I sighed.

"Noona! Hwaiting!" He cheered me up and went back to his room. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Key’s POV--------------------

~Monday~ 

"This is the place you saying?" I took a look around the studio.

"No, this is just the studio, the company location will be set up above this studio."

"Yesterday i went to signed the paper of the place above this studio." I added on.

"Wow. then we do not have to run two places already." I smiled and thumb up of his action.

"Oh ya, later someone will be coming, i guess..." He said.

"I guess? You looked uncertain." I looked at him. 

"if he agree on this job, we will have another new employee." He smiled. 

"if? I thought you have plans for the recruitment already?" I started worry for him. 

"Yeap, this is another additional member that i want to recruit when i notice him in the cafe that day.' He slightly explained to me who the person coming later.

"Oh.. so he might be the new model for this company?" I asked and he nodded.

"But.. but why don't you choose some other model with popularity? wasn't that easier for us to increase the marketing of our clothing?" I came up with this thinking and wondered.

"New company brand, new faces will increase curiousity of people." He replied and he sounded reasonable too. I nodded and agreed.

"Wait, you say there will be other member right? Where are they?" I asked. 

"Curious right? I will tell you when time is right." He smirked and pretend to be mystery.

"Bo yah!" i frowned my eyesbrow a bit, looking a bit frustrated and feeling curious at the same time. 

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"You GOING TO THE PLACE?!!" L shouted on the phone.

"YAh! Don't shout, my ear drum is going to burst already." I raise my voice 

"Mianhe.." He apologized.

"I going to the place with my sister, don't worry." I said.

L always like my mother and my brother at the same time, worrying me doing this and that. I guess that why we are so close. 

"YAH! MYUNGSOO! What you doing here, faster come and help me out!" Someone shouted at the background of the phone, calling L name.

"I got to go, working now. Anything text me." He hung up the phone as soon as he finished his sentence. 

"Chanyeol ah, You ready?" Noona called me.

"Neh." I answered and checked everything before we left house. 

After half an hour of bus ride, we reached the place. All of the sudden, noona's phone rang.

"You go in first, i come in later." She picked up the phone and i went in.

'You here?' I turn around and someone came out from the storeroom.

"You are?" I tilt my head a bit.

"He's name is key." Then i turned around again. It was the guy who asked me to come here and he was walking down from the stair.

He slightly bowed and greeted me. In return i do the same thing too. 

"So, interested in this studio, interested in being a model?" Mr. lee said. 

"Eh?!" I looked at him, staring at the space for a while. 

The door opened as noona walked in. She stood there and stop for a moment, looking shocked. I turned back and saw both mr lee and the guy who named key's face. They are as stiff as a status when they saw noona came in. 

"oh?!" The guy who named key came out with the sound and keep looking at noona.

*What is this situation now?!*

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------