Planning

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

~Just get down from the plane~ 

I took out my phone and switch on. Went to pick my my luggage and walk to the arrival hall. I felt my phone virbate from my pocket. It was a call. 

"Hello?" I speaked up.

"Master, your car have already arrived and is waiting for you outside." He answered. 

"Araso. I am coming out." I said and walk to the entrance.

I, Lee Jinki , just came back from LA after three years of studies there.

~reach home~

"Welcome back, Master!" The door opened and some of the servants greeted me and i respectively bowed back.

"You're back, son" My father open up his arms to hug me and smile widely.

"The dinner is ready, sir." One of the servant said.

"Araso" he said.

"Let's have our chat while having dinner." I followed him to the dinning table.

We had our chat and i started to go into the topic of the chat.

"Dad, i will moved out tomorrow and open a new small company." I was straight to the point.

He stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Are you sure you ready to open a company and live alone??" He said.

"Yes." I answered confidently.

"Well then, i will have no reason to object." He continued his meal.

"Thanks dad." I smiled.

"Howver, if your company is not able to continue anymore, i want you to come back and work for me." He added on.

"I promise." 

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

--------Key's POV--------------------

"YAHYAHYAH! Can't you do it properly, i told you this should be blue color and not the red one! Do it again!" I yelled at one of the trainee which is trained under me. 

My phone rang and i picked up.

'Hello?" 

"Are you free in the afternoon?" The person asked.

"May i know who is this?" I replied.

"Jinki here." he replied.

"jinki? .... JINKI??!!" I shouted and my eyes wide open and look at my phone screen to confirm the number again then put the phone back to my ear again.

"yah! When did you come back from korea?" I started asking a lot of questions.

"Space out your afternoon time later around 3, just need you half an hour please." he said.

"Oh. Okay, i should be free that timing. i meet you at the Z collage nearby cafe." I said.

"Not to forget, remember to bring my souvenir too." I joked and laughed.

"Araso." He laughed and hung up.

--------End of Key's POV--------------------

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Where you going later?" I slipped on my heels today for my outing shoot later while asking chanyeol.

"Going to meet my friend at the qu3enHut cafe later." He yawned as he just woke up.

"Okay, call me when you reach home." I said and left the house.

~ on the bus~ 

I looked out of the bus windows while listening to music. My phone rang a while, and it was a text from my manager.

 

From manager

Where are you? the place of shooting have just change, i send you the address and direction. so you will know where the place is

 

To manager

Araso

 

*It a sunny saturday and i still have to work. tired... how i wish the shooting will cancel.* I sighed 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

"Hello?" It was a call from L 

"You know where is the qu3enHut cafe right?" He asked.

"I know i know, it near the Z collage right?" I said.

"Yes..." He replied

"Can't you just let me to have 5 minutes of beauty sleep?" I am still lying on my bed, lazy to wake up.

"Beauty sleep?! You're not a girl, why do you want to have a beauty sleep? faster wake up!!" He yelled on the phone at me. 

"ahh! I know, going to wake up and prepare now. hanging up." I hung up his call.

 

From L 

Wake up!! 

WAKE UP !!

 

TO L 

Brushing my wealthy TEETH !! Can you see my beauty unwaken face and teeth!!?? ;X

 

I send L an image and going to wash up.

 

From L 

That was a bit..  

Meet you there at 2.30pm then

 

I looked the clocked in the bathroom and the time was 1.00pm. I slowly drag my body out of the room and went to have a shower so to prepare.