Dramatic Lies and Truth

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Noona, you are the best!" He hugged me tightly that i nearly could not breathe,

"Yah! " I hit his back. 

"Sorry." He chuckled. 

"So when we going oversea?" I asked. 

I promised chanyeol to go oversea with him.

"Two weeks after." He said.

"Two weeks? Is that a bit too rush?' I looked at him.

"My acceptance letter from the university there have arrived and they want me to report there at the starting of this month."He explained. 

"Okay, then i have to tell my company." i said. 

"Thank you noona." He smiled widely. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

"Why did you come in?" Dad looked at me with his blazing stare. 

"Jinkia ah... faster go out now." Mum tried to persuade me leave the room. 

"I want to know the truth...How many other thing you all want to hide from me?! First is Mum, Now you?!" I was going crazy.

"You told him?" Dad gave a stare at mum.

"Tell me that she found her daughter which is my ex-girlfriend. I was about to keep this forever but now i not going endure it anymore." I said to dad.

"What?" Dad looked confused. 

"Did you involved in the accident too? did you did the hit and run accident." I interrupted again. 

"It's not like this." Mum explained to both side. 

"Wait... You had a daughter? Oh my gosh!" Dad's face was totally shocked.

"Stop acting infront of me." I was fumed. 

"You found her." Dad looked at mum as mum was taken back.

She nodded.

"Wait, what is this situation now?" I looked and stared. 

"That is not her daughter." Dad explained. 

I was astound. I stood rooted to the ground for a while. 

"She is not your daugther so you telling me those dramatic story is a lie?" I looked at mum. i could not believe. 

She looked panic. 

"Tell me everything now!" I yelled at them.

"I will tell you." Dad sat down and mum sat down quietly. 

 

Realising how many things that have occured, i was atonished by the incident. Knowing mum have a twin sister and her daughter was shinhye, knowing that dad was guilty for uncle death because if it is not that night when dad witnessed the whole incident but did not went up to help, maybe uncle may have survived through the incident. Knowing the little boy has been adopted when they reach the adoption center. 

Everyone was emotionally shattered. There is no energy in me for me to be angry already. I don't even know whether i should be angry a not. I took my steps heavily and walked back to my room.

"Jinki?" Mum called. 

I did not respond and locked the door. I don't know how i should handle the whole situation now.

~One week later~ 

I could not concentrate on my work during the days. 

"Are you alright?" Key asked me when we were in the cafeteria resting.

"Oh ya, name you asked me to find, i already find out." he said. 

He bought some research that he looked into and wanted to gave me. 

"I know already, thanks for the help anyway." I smiled and took the envelope in. 

I threw it on the table and few papers came out, all of the sudden, i saw the picture and the name on the paper.

"Key, can you come in to my office now?' I called him in.

"What is this?" I asked. 

"The reasearch you want me to do." He said. 

"I mean this..." I pointed to the paper.

"Ahhh, this is the little boy that manage to survived in the accident, oh.. i just realise his name same as..." He looked at me. 

"Talk to you later." I ran out of the office, and dialled to someone.

"Where are you?" I hopped into my car and start the engine.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------