Key's lie

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Yah!, don't change to this topic first. Why do you want to agree with the job in the afternoon??" I asked chanyeol and try to avoid the topic. 

"Sorry, noona. Are you angry? I agreed without even asking your opinion." He said.

"I'm not angry but you have to know, being a model is not easy as it seems." I replied. 

"I know and that why i agreed with the job." he answered.

"Because everytime i see you work in the studio, I can see that posture and expression through the picture was nothing that i can use to describe. It was beautiful and i want to be like you. Letting your imgination and creativity to run without limits infront of the camera." He said.

"Wow, i did not know my brother has just grown up and had just a thinking." I looked at him, amazed by what he said. 

"So you mean you allow me to work?' He asked excitedly and i nodded.

"Thank you noona, you're the best." he hugged me tightly. 

"Araso, go back to sleep already. It already late at night and i still have work tomorrow." i let go of his hug

"Good night, noona" He said went back to his room. 

I stood up and close the door. I went back and sat down at the side of my bed, pulling out the drawer and took out a box. I opened up the box and look at the braclet which remind me of him. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

"What happened to you and shinhye ??" Key asked me after they left the studio.

"Everything was a mistake." i said while i touched my necklace.

"Mistake?" He tilt and think.

"What mistake?" He asked again.

"Wait, What the time now?" I asked him. 

"Don't change your subject, i will not fall for it." He smirked.

"I thought you have to meet her?" I point to the his watch, hinting him to look at the watch.

"I still have....time..." He stuttered as he saw his watch and he is going to be late.

"Oh no!" He took his bag.

"Next time, i will ask again. Go to go first. You better answered next time." He finished his sentence and went off.

~Home~ 

"Welcome home, master." One of the servant greet and helped me out with my bad as i walked in.

"Oh ya, is my lagguage ready?" I asked. 

"Most of the stuff is ready." He said.

"Araso." I walked back to the room and took a shower. 

After that i came out of the shower and went to sat down on my desk chair and started doing my work for the upcoming company. I could not focus much as i kept thinking about her.

I wanted to ask her a lot of things. 

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

~Three Weeks Later~

"Unnie, get ready for the next shooting." One of the staff came in and told me. 

"Araso, I finish my call first." I said. 

"Noona, is it the staff calling you?" Chanyeol asked. I was on the phone with him. 

"Neh, i going back to work now. So i will meet you at the studio's entrance later." I said and hung up.

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Key’s POV--------------------

"YAH! KIM KI BUM, why are you end again?" She yelled in the public. 

"Shhs, told you not to call me real name already." I try to calm her down.

"Today there is traffic jam, that why i am late." We sat down in a restaurant.

"That time you said there was an accident, today you say there is traffic jam. I did not realise our country have so many problems on the road." She said in a sarcastic way.

"Okay, I am sorry. Let's take order first." We ordered and continued our conversation.

"Anyway, i have arranged a meeting for you to meet this girl." She took out some information and picture about the girl.

"MUM!, I told you i don't need it already. I can find myself." I was annoyed.

"Find yourself? When you going to find it? When i lied in the coffin?" She sound frustrated.

"I will do this until you bring a girlfriend home." She continued.

"I already have a girlfriend, so stop what you doing now." I lied.

"Then bring her back for me to take look at her. Next week, bring her our for dinner." She added on.

"What?! Is that a bit fast?" My mind went lost.

"Fast, i don't care. No girlfriend next week. I will arranged the girl for you to meet next week. So decide now." She said.

OMG!! Did i just make the situation worse??  

"Araso" I totally lose to my mum and now where do i find a girlfriend home.

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------