Truth Again

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

I did not manage to her yesterday night about my plan. I decided to tell her today after my graduation ceremony.

"Noona, faster come over." I pulled noona over and pass the camera to one of my classmates. 

The graduation ceremony has ended successfully. 

"Chanyeol, anything you want to eat? I treat you." She smiled.

"The most expensive foods. Let's go." I put my hand over her shoulder and the other hand holding a bouquet of flowers that noona bought for me. 

While having our dinner, i decided to tell noona now. 

"Noona, i have something to say." I speak up. 

"I want to go oversea study." I added on.

"Really? That's great." She said. 

"I want you to go with me. Let's migrate to there." I said.

"Eh?" 

"You can consider first, but i have already planned everything. I really hope you can go with me." I said. 

"But.. my work here..." She uttered. 

"Noona, quit your job and let's have a new life there." I tried to persuade her.

"Let me think for a day." She looked at me and i nodded. 

Ended up, we had ended our dinner in a slient awkward atmosphere. We reached home without even talking to each other during the road. I was scared that noona will reject me. 

I was in the room and i pick up my phone from the table. I had a few miss calls from someone and i dialled back. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"I have already do what you said. Can't you just leave us alone?" The person's voice was shaking.

"Everything was an accident, just forget about the past. Can't you?" The person continued.

"Shut up!" I yelled. 

"You still have one more thing to do for me. After that, i promise you will never hear from me again." I smirked,

"What thing?" The person asked. 

"Let jinki know about the truth, about the accident." I said in a serious tone. 

"Sorry, shinhye, jinki. Please don't blame me." I could hear the person murmured.

"There is no apologized needed." I said.

"This is what jinki's family owe me." I hung up the phone.

"Chanyeol?" Noona knocked and called me. 

"Ya?" I pretended nothing and opened the door. 

"Is everything alright? I heard you shouted just now. 

"It was just some argument between my friends, nothing much. It's late already. You should go rest." I smiled. 

"Alright. You too." She gave me a gentle smile. 

"Noona" I called and move towards her. 

"Noona, i really hope you can come with me." I hug her and whispered to her ears. 

She pat on my back and let go.

"I tell you tomorrow. Go sleep." She smiled. 

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

*What is this..*

I was looking my mails in the office when one new email came me without knowing who is the sender or the topic for the email. I clicked into the email and it was an article about the incident. The article was very long ago, I read and looked at the picture in the article. The article was about an hit and run accident where little boy manage to survived but the dad unfortunately could not survive. I saw the name on the article. The name looked so familiar. 

I saw key walked passed the office and decided to ask him.

"Yah, come over here." He walked over and stand beside me, bend a little to looked at the article.

"Have you heard about this name?" I pointed to the name in the article on the screen.

"No. What is this about?" He looked at me. 

"Can you help me check the name? Don't tell anyone about this yet." I said. 

"Okay but this article was so long ago, it might take a while." Key said. 

"Just tell me when you find out." I said. 

"Okay." he went to work. 

There is also the photo of the deceased, i print out the whole article. The photo and name was very familiar to me but i could not think of it.

Someone knocked the office door as i placed the article on the table.

"Oh, chanyeol ah. Is there any problem?

"I might be going oversea for further study so thank you for everything and the job you gave me." He said. 

"You quitting?" I asked. 

He nodded.

"That is a bit wasted but what can i say." I said.

"Okay, i know already. I will get the other notice about this and schedule out all the work but i guess you have to work for at least one more week because so i can find another replacement before you leave." I said and he nodded again. 

"Thank you." I smiled.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

I saw the article on jinki hyung's hand as i knocked on the door. He quickly place it on the table and asked me in.

"Oh, chanyeol ah. Is there any problem?

"I might be going oversea for further study so thank you for everything and the job you gave me." I said. 

"You quitting?" He asked. 

"That is a bit wasted but what can i say." He said.

He told me to work for at least one more week before i can leave and i agree with it. 

"Thank you" He smiled. 

I turned around and i put a smirk on my face. 

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

I went home for dinner today and decided to sleep one night at my parents home. Ever since i moved out, i have not yet had a reunion dinner with mum and dad and also because of all those thing that had happened. 

"Come in to my study room later." Dad said. 

After dinner, i followed dad in to the living room and looked around those display and frame that is on the shelf. 

"Jinki, here is.." Before he finish his sentence. 

i saw a photo from the frame. I looked closely as i recalled the person beside dad was the one involved in the car accident. 

"Dad, who is this?" I asked pointing to the frame. 

"That's your uncle, when you are young, he already pass away." He continue.

"Why? Why did you mention him all of the sudden?" He asked. 

"Oh. Nothing.. just never met him before during the occasion." I lied. 

"What did you say just now?" I asked. 

"I forget already, i have to admit that i'm old." He joked and i could feel he is hiding about something to me because he is not that kind of person that will forget something easily.

"Can you call your mum in?" he said and smile. 

"Okay." 

I went to call mum and after that went mum get in to the room, they close the door. It seems like they have something to talk about. I stand outside of the door and my intuition tells me that they are going to talk about the person i asked just now. I slightly opened the door a little so that i can hear what they talking about. 

"How did he know about ?" My dad sound agitated. 

"What happened?" Mum asked. 

"Just now jinki asked me about his uncle." He sounded nervous. 

"That incident had already been so long, he will not remember that incident. Don't worry." Mum try to clam dad down. 

"If he know the truth, he will not forgive me." dad said. 

I was shocked. I could not imagine how many thing they have been hidding from me. I pushed the door opened hard. 

"What truth?" I confronted them. 

"Jinki." Both of them looked at me as mum called me with her hand and lips shivered

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------