Turned Back

Scissors-Paper-Stone

 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

I was about to leave the office when jinki called. 

"Where are you?" He sound anxious. I could hear the sound of the car engine started. 

"I was about to leave office here.Why?" I asked feeling fishy. 

"Send me the address and stay there. I be right there." He hung up before i can replied him. 

I stood there for about half an hour then his car arrived. 

"Why did you ask me to wait for you?" I asked when he came out from the car. 

"Let's find a place to talk about it." He answered and grabbed my wrist and opened the other car's door for me. 

I get in to his car and soon he drove to a nearby cafe. 

~in the cafe~ 

"I have someting to tell you." He said.

"What?" I took a slip of my drink. 

"I know you and your brother is not real sibling" he said. 

I looked at him with my eyes wide opened. 

"How.. How did you know?" I stammered. 

"Do you know park chanyeol real surname?" He said to the point. 

"Oh? why?" I looked at him. 

"Look at this." He passed me some articles.

"Oh?! This is.." I was surprise how he got this article. 

"You know ?" He looked at me, more surprised. 

"Of course, this is.." I stopped. 

"Why do you have this article? Why did you suddenly ask me about chanyeol surname." I asked him. 

"Because he.. he might be the little boy, my uncle's son, my cousin..." He took a deep breath and finish the sentence and look away from me. 

"Eh?!" the only word i can use to express. 

"What are you talking about??. This is ridiculous.. I'm leaving." I stood up and walked away. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

"Yah! Shinhye." I chased after her and grabbed onto her hands. 

"Let go, this is impossible...." She try to shake my hand away and i could see her lips trembles. 

"Listen to me first, i have not yet confirm that he is my uncle's son..so please just listen finish what i want to say." I pleased her. 

"Then say it here." She shooked my hand away.

"Answer those question that i asked you." I said.

"That newspaper was already with him when he was bought in to the orphange, he was 5 years old while i am 8. he held onto the newspaper tightly, and i was the one stay beside him. he was traumatised at the moment, so i thought it was just an old newspaper when i took the newspaper, i saw his picture on the paper and i knew something like that had happened to him.  When we were being adopted, we followed our foster parents surname but did not change the rest of the name. His real surname is Jang ChanYeol. " She told me. 

"But.." She added on. 

"When we were clearing our stuffs, i saw the newspaper. I also asked him about the newspaper. He told me that the man beside him was not his father." She said. 

"What?" i was shocked. 

Suddenly, her phone rang. 

"Chanyeol ah." She called his name. The call was made from chanyeol. 

"Alright, i am coming home soon." She hung up.

"Is there anything you want to ask?" She stared at me.

"Nothing..." I took a few steps back from the shock. 

"I have told you everything i know, so please just let this thing pass. He is my brother now. My only brother." She finished and took a cab home.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

 -------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

I followed them to the cafe and saw those papers on jinki hands. I was hiding somewhere that they could not see me. I knew everything would be exposed soon and i have to tell noona everything. I saw noona walking out from the cafe and i was about to walk towards her but jinki hyung stopped her. They had a small conversation standing beside the road. i pick up my phone and call noona. 
 
"Noona, coming home already?" I said as i watched them.
 
"Chanyeol ah." She said.
 
"There is some leftover foods in the fridge, i going out for a while. faster come back." I said. 
 
"Alright, i am coming home soon." She hung up. 
 
I looked at them as noona walked away and took a cab home. I also followed her back home. 
 
"Noona, you're home?" I pretended to walk in to the house with a bag of snack, i bought from a small store. 
 
"Oo." She answered. 
 
"Come here and have a chat with me." She said.
 
I went down and sat in front of her. I knew what is she going to ask.
 
"Remember that time i asked you about the newspaper?" She said and i nodded.
 
"Did you lied to me?" She looked at me and i shooked my head. 
 
"I know already, you can go rest now." She smiled. 
 
I stood up from the chair but she speak up again.
 
"Oh ya, left few more days, have you done packing your bag?" She asked and i put a smile on my face and nodded. 
 
I went back to my room, laid on to the bed. I kept thinking...thinking whether i should tell her the truth a not but if i do, she will leave me. She was the one that always stay by me side. I am afraid. 
 
-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------
 
 --------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------
 
My tears fell down as soon as chanyeol went up to the room. I was heart broken. The memories that we had, i treated him as my one and only brother. 
 
<-----------Flashback----------------------->
 
Jinki called when i was on the cab.
 
"There is one more thing you need to know." He said in a serious tone.
 
"You are not mum's daughter. You are her sister twin's daughter." I dropped my phone as the energy in me was all gone. My tears formed at the edge of my eyes and kept flowng down.
 
I quickly wiped my tears away and hung up his call and dialled to jinki's mum.
 
"Is that truth? You are not my mother?' I confronted her in the phone.
 
"I'm sorry." The only word she could say now.
 
"Who asked you to do those thing?" I raised my voice 
 
"Erm..." She stuttered and her voice trembled. 
 
"SAY!" I yelled in the cab. 
 
"Chan.. Chanyeol." She stammered and said out the name.
 
"It can't be...." My heart cries the moment i heard his name.
 
"I'm so sorry, I was just too afraid. " I could hear the sniffling sound. She was crying too.
 
<------------End of FlashBack---------------->
 
--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------