Understanding

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------Key’s POV--------------------

*eotteohke!! ~~~* 

My whole body tensing as i sauntered back and forth in my room. I glance at my phone and sat down infront of my desk. 

*Ah!! Molla~~* 

I went and lied down in my bed, slowly slowly my eyelid felt heavy and i could not remember when i did i fall asleep. 

~Next Day~ 

"Oppa!!" Someone shouted in my ears as i slowly open my eyes. 

"OMo!" I was shocked as i quickly wrapped the blanket around me.

"Who are you? Why are you in my room?" I stared and started scanning her from head to toe with my eyes.

"YAH! How can you forget about me?" She yelled and sound frustrated. 

"It's me, hye jin, Go hye jin..." She said. 

(GO HYE JIN: IMAGE) --> Played by APINK eunji

All of the sudden, i rang a bell. 

"Ahhhhh, that time we met through my mum arrangement." I said.

"Wait.. But why are you in my house and in my room? Get out now !! " I almost forget the situation now. 

"Sorry, your mum told me to wake you up before she left the house. Anyway, i wait for you in the living room." She quickly went out and close the door. 

*Mum again~~*

I went to wash up and clean myself up, changed clothes and went down the living room. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

"Oh, you're done?" She turned around as i walked down from the stairs.

"You've not answer my question yet." I said and went to the kitchen to pour a cup of milk to drink. 

She followed me to the kitchen.

"I have something to ask you for help." She said. 

"What thing?" I took a sip of my milk. 

"Can you be my boyfriend,please?" She looked at me with an innocent eyes.

"What!" I almost spilled my milk out from my mouth.

"What are you saying??" I asked again. 

"I say BE MY BOYFRIEND." She emphaize on the sentence. 

"Why? I just met you once only, why should i help you?" I looked at her.

"You are the first one i think of, and my mum make a arrangement for me to meet up with a guy. She want me to get marry with him this time but i have not met the guy even once. I don't want my marriage to be ended up like this. please help me, you should understand how i feel right?" She pouted and looked at him desparately. 

*Her mum also make decision for her? should i help her?*

--------End of Key’s POV--------------------

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Yah! Park Shin Hye! What happened to you today? Focus on the shooting!!" The photographer shouted. 

"Sorry, Sorry" I bowed to everyone as i delayed the shooting for already an hour. 

"Let's continue tomorrow" He sounded annoyed and i could see he is very frustrated. 

"Noona, are you alright?" Chanyeol have already arrived in the studio. 

"Sorry, keep you waiting, give me a moment, i go in and get changed first." I said. 

I went in to the resting room and changed. After that i came out from the changing room, i sat down glancing on my phone recalling the conversation just now in the phone.

~~~~~~Memories~~~~

*Who's is this?*

"Hello?" I picked up the call.

"It's me, jinki." All of the sudden, my mind went completely blank and started to get nervous.

"Why are you calling me?" My voice trembles a bit. 

"Let's meet up, we still have business that is not settle." He said. 

"I have no business with you." I lied. 

"Let's just meet up first,  i send you the time, place and date. I will wait for you" He hung up my call. 

The moment he hung up the call, i felt my energy totally drain out. i even fell down on the ground.

~~~~End of memories~~~~~~

"Noona?" Chanyeol called me

"Are you alright?" He walked in. 

"Oh, let's go," I pretended and faked a smile to him. 

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

While we were walking home, i looked at her. She looked pale. Ever since, she accompany me to the studio. I could see she is always not in her mood to do things.

"Noona." I stopped,

"Ya?" She looked at me.

"Should i reject the job now, it still early." I said.

"Why?" She asked and faced me. 

"Ever since, we went to the studio and met them. You don't look good. Is it because of them? If i reject the job now, we don't have to see them again right." I said. 

"Don't think that way, i am fine. Just..." She looked down to the ground.

"Noona, don't keep it in your heart, I'm here. Seeing you like this make me hurt." I grabbed her into my embrace. 

"Chanyeol ah, Araso. Thank you." She hugged me tightly.

"Let's go home then." I let go of the hug. 

"Oh.." She smiled. 

*Do you really understand?* I looked at her sliently

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------