Recall

Scissors-Paper-Stone

--------YOU(ParkShinHye's POV)---------------

"Noona?" My mind went blank and could not heard chanyeol was calling me. 

"Noona?? Noona!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"oh? Oh..." I came back of my mind.

"ShinHye?" Key called my name with a surprise look.

"Eh? Noona, you know him?" Chanyeol pointed at him and i nodded without a word to explain. 

The situation turned a bit awkward as we sat on the sofa at the resting room. 

"Erm.. do you know mr lee?" Chanyeol tried to break the cold atmosphere.

"Oh..." I wasn't myself on that day. 

"I did not know you are chanyeol's noona. Both of you don't look alike." Key said to me. 

"Ya, I don't even know you have a brother too." Jinki spoked up.

"I don't think you have to know." I said coldly.

--------End of ParkShinHye's POV ---------------

--------Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

I looked at her as we sat down in the resting room. I could not control myself but to look at her. I did not know she had a brother. I felt a bit frustrated to myself. 

"Ya, I don't even know you have a brother too." I spoked up.

"I don't think you have to know." She said coldly.

I was about to speak but i i hold it back. 

"Anyway, we're here to talk about chanyeol's job." I changed the subject to avoid any quarrel.

"What do you think, Chanyeol ah?" I asked chanyeol. 

"Interested in this line of job?" Key asked. 

"Yes." He looked confidently and answered without any hesitation. 

I was a little surprise and thought he would reject because of shinhye. 

"Oh. Araso. I will prepare a contract for you and contact you again." I said. 

Shinhye did not say anything at all and was very quiet for the whole session. I started to get worry about her, she don't look like the usual self.

*Why should i worry about her??!!! babo* I hit on my head myself. 

"Are you alright?" Chanyeol looked at me.

"eh? Neh.." I smiled.

--------End of Lee Jinki’s POV--------------------

-------ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------

Without asking noona, i had my decision made and agreed to take the job up. I thought noona would stop me if i agree but she did not and i could not understand the whole situation at all. I went home with noona after having dinner outside, she wasn't herself the whole day. 

~ at night~ 

"Noona?" I knocked on her door and went in. She was sitting on her bed, looking at her phone. 

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I came in and sat beside her, sneak a peak on her phone. I saw a group photos of her, mr lee and key shii.

"Noona, can you tell me what happened?" I looked into her eyes.

"Why i didn't know you know them?" I asked her.

She looked back at me with her eyes, like something was holding her back to tell me the story.

-------End of ParkChanYeol's POV ---------------