Star Museum Tour

One Crazy Summer

Taemin's POV

"Ahhh..." I deeply sighed in the dressing room. Right now SHINee is having a rehearsal for the Inkigayo recording. 'So... tired...' I closed my eyes as I leaned to rest my head back on the couch. It's only ten in the morning but I'm pretty much wasted. We barely got enough time to sleep. We've been doing the re-run for almost five times now. The first two was mike check. Then we had to wait for about an hour because there were some technical difficulties and also a few groups were late. They mentioned about a car accident around the corner. 

"Taemin-ah."

"Hhmm?" I hummed and opened my eyes to see a bottle of banana milk flying at me. I caught it just in time. "Gomawo, hyung." In the midst of taking a sip, my phone beeped. I check to see who messaged me. 'Joona...' The last time we saw each other was two or three days ago, but we always message each other; we've gotten pretty close. I was so shocked when she actually chat with me until four in the morning. We always inform each other about our day. It was... nice to have somebody listening to you besides your own members. 

Kakao Talk

Joona: Annyeong~

Taemin: Annyeong, Joona-ah~

Joona: Am I bothering you? 

Taemin: Ani

Taemin: I'm in the dressing room right now

Joona: What are you all doing? Resting?

Taemin: Yup! 

Joona: Tough day, huh?

Taemin: You know it =.=

 

Joona: How long until you're finished with today's schedule?

Taemin: Not long actually. Today is an easy day.

Taemin: After we do the rehearsal one more time, we have practice in SM until three or four then we're free.

Joona: Oooohh. Geureom, practice hard! 

Joona: But don't tire yourself out~ Arasseo? You have to promise me 030

Taemin: Arasseo, arasseo. Yagsoghalge~

Joona: I'll come over later ok?

Joona: Geogjeongma, when I get there, I'll massage you

Taemin: OMO JINJJA?!?!

Taemin: Assa!

Taemin: You better come. Or else I will hunt you down!

Joona: We'll see~ (~O3O)~

Taemin: YOU. HAVE. TO. 

Joona: Bye.

Taemin: IT'S. A. MUST. OK??

Joona: Bye.

Taemin: Joona-ah~ 

Sent at 10:37 A.M.

Taemin: YA!!!

Joona: Arasseo

Taemin: YAY~!

Taemin: Be there at 3 ok?

End of Kakao Talk

"Taemin-ah! Drop the phone," said Key umma. "We're gonna go on stage for the last time then we can leave for SM."

"Arasseo," I replied. "I'm coming." 

Joon Ah's POV

(Blue - English)

(Green - Indonesian)

"Hey, dude, we're going to SM later," I informed unnie.

"When?"

"At three."

"Arasseo. We still have four hours," she responded. I went back to my room and locked the door. I made my way to the window and opened it to let the breeze and sunshine through and light up my room. Listening to music and laying down on my bed is so relaxing. I spent my time just lazing around my bed with my phone when I realized I haven't chosen my outfit yet. 'Crap! I didn't know it's almost two already. I must've fallen asleep.' 

I opened my dresser and grab a sleeveless pale blue top and a black, criss-cross holed skinny jeans. Then I took my black combat boots from the corner of the room to match it with my outfit. I put on my silver bracelets and my dog-tag necklace with my name carved on it. 

 

After I'm done dressing up and putting my make up on, I grab my bag and left the room to check if Joonhae unnie is ready to go. 

"Palli," I told her. 

"Be patient," unnie replied. "I'm almost done." As I waited, I went to eomma's room and asked if I could go out.

"Ma, can we go out to a friend's place?"

"When will you be back?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "I might be back at ten the latest."

"Ten? Don't be out for too long. It's dangerous."

"I know, I know."

"Okay, you can go." I walked back to unnie and found her waiting by the door. All dressed up in her white tank top with denim blue vest, an army patterned (A/N: don't really know how to describe it) jeans, she was also wearing her black WOLF beanie, and a white high top converse. Unnie also has on many accessories with her; like bracelets and rings.

 
(A/N: excuse her fingers -.-)

"You asked?" Unnie questioned.

"I just did," I replied. "Kaja."

Key's POV

"What time is it?" Taeminie asked.

"Two fifty-six," I replied then I saw him walking over to door and peeking over to the glass window. Then he scurried over back to me again.

"What time is it now?"

"Still two fifty-six," I answered. He nodded and rushed over back to the door peeking through the glass window, again. He then repeated the same routine for about five times in the same minute. 

"So, what time is it now?" Taeminie anxiously asked. "Like right, right, right now, what time is it? Is it three yet?"

"OH MY GOD, TAEMIN! It's still two fifty-six! What are you waiting for anyway?" Jonghyun pleaded. "What happens at three?"

"You LIAR! It's two fifty-SEVEN," Taemin yelled. 

"Impatient much?" I scoffed at Taeminie. 

"They're coming here to see us," he replied.

"Ahhhh... so it's the twins you've been so anxiously to meet," Minho said. "No wonder," he shook his head as he muttered those words under his breath, unheard by everyone else besides me, who was sitting right beside him.

"Mwo?" I whispered to Minho. "What do you mean?"

"This," he showed a picture on his phone. The image was kind of dark  but you can still make out the faces. It was Taemin hugging Joona a few nights ago and she responded by leaning her head back on his shoulder.

"Omo! You got it on camera? Nado!" I told Minho and showed hime the picture. "If a stranger sees this, they'll think that him and Joona are a couple." As Minho and I giggled between ourselves, the door bursts open.

Joon Ah's POV

"What up, my niggas~!" Unnie greeted in English.

"What she said," I plainly greeted. 

"YAY! You're here!" Taemin ran up to me and enveloped me in a bear hug before dragging me over to the rest of the gang. 

"Why are you so excited to see her?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Hogsi, did you guys started dating?!" Minho teased.

"So, she's you're girlfriend now?!" Key added playfully. I was mentally blushing at their remark. 

"NO!!" Taemin and I denied in unison. I looked over to Taemin and saw a tint of pink painted over his cheeks. 'Is he blushing?' I hopefully thought. 'Nah. I'm just seeing things.'

"She's not my girlfriend, hyung! Joona promised me she'll give me a massage!" Taemin stubbornly replied. 

"A massage? I want one~" Onew said dreamily.

"Get your own massager!" Taemin exclaimed as he circled his arms around me, defending me from anyone getting near and take me away.

"Yeah!" I agreed as I responded by hugging him back as if I'm holding him for dear life, "He's my only client." 

"Let's go, Joona," Taemin pulled me to a corner of the room. I sat down first and sprawled my legs on the floor, and Taemin followed. But instead of sitting down, he layed down on the floor with his head propped on my lap. I saw him fishing out his phone to play a game.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it looked like?" He retorted. "I'm tired and sleepy, so let me lay down."

"If you're sleepy, then sleep. You don't need your phone," I replied as I snatched his phone away from him and he cutely whined in respond. 

"Don't be such a meanie, Joona~" 

"It's not working, Taemin~" I replied and chuckled at his attempt.

"Dang it!" He dejectedly gave up. "By the way, why are you wearing something so exposing?"

"Says the person who shamelessly wear jeans with holes bigger than mine AND wearing half tops that shows your abs to the world," I retorted.

"I'm a guy! You're a girl! There's a difference," Taemin defended. "And it was for a lot of different reasons, okay? Like concerts and interviews."

"And fan service?"

"Now you're getting it!" he exclaimed. "Anyway, it was uncomfortable and unpleasant to wear. Too much exposure!"

"Yeah, right," I ruffled his soft, black hair playfully, "I know you LOVE the attention."

"Shut up!"

I snickered at his childish comeback. As Taemin quietly breathe in a constant rhythm with his eyes shut, I became bored so I kept my attention focus on one thing. I brushed my hands against his lucious and delicate hair. Brading it. Unbraiding it. I repeated the steps for a while. After a minute of silence past of playing with his dangerously soft, attractive black hair, I decided to speak but still had my hands secured in it. 

"You know," I started.

"Hhhmmm?" he hummed in response.

"I like you with black hair better."

"Jinjja?" he asked, peeking with one eye opened.

I nodded and said, "You look manlier and more mature."

"Geurae? Should I keep it like this then?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop~" I whined. "You look creepy." I laughed at his stupidity, and soon Taemn joined in. 

Joon Hae's POV

(Blue - English)
(Pink - Spanish)

I watched Joona playing with Taemin's hair while I was sitting with the rest of the members. 'I hope she's not falling for him, 'cuz that would be a bad thing considering we're here only for the summer...' I was sort of in my own world when I feel like someone or some people are poking me. 

"YA! Geumanhae~! What do you want?!" I screamed.

"Hahahahahahaha!" the four of them laughed. "You should see your face!" Key commented.

"We've been calling your name, but you've been MIA," Minho said. "What were you thinking about?"

"Nothing, I'm just bored," I replied. Then suddenly, an idea popped into my head. "Hey, can I get a tour of this place?"

"Mwo?" Jonghyun asked.

"A tour of SM. I mean Joona and I've been coming here a lot lately and I at least want to see the rest of the building," I explained.

"Sure, why not? Then, let's go," Onew said and help me stood up. 

"Dude, let's go," I said to Joona. "We're gonna get a tour of the building."

"Jinjja?!" Joona exclaimed. She pushed Taemin's head away so she could stand up and his head bumped onto the floor making a loud thud.

"OW!" Taemin groaned in pain. "YA, Joona! Why did you do that?!"

"Oh, mian! I didn't mean to," Joona apologized and helped Taemin get up. 

The seven of us walked out of the practice room and went upstairs to check out where the trainees practice. There were about fifteen trainees in the practice room dancing; I could tell their working really hard. 

"I wish I could be a trainee here," I said to Joona.

"I know right, it would be so much fun!" Joona added. 

"What did you say?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing!" I answered quickly. "Let's go to the next room!" They expertly explained every inch -- and I literally mean every inch -- of the floor, hallways, and rooms. They even mentioned about a corner where Taemin accidentally squirt his milk from his nose while laughing. 

"Wah~ there's a lot of practice room," Joona awed.

"Of course!" Key proudly agreed. "It's for trainees and idols to individually train or as a group."

"I want to dance so badly in those spacious rooms," Joona said to me.

"It'd be nice to use a bigger room than our own bedroom to practice," I replied. 

"Again, what are you guys saying?" Jonghyun confusingly asked. "Do you guys understand a word they said?" He asked to the members and all of them replied by shaking their heads. 

"None of your business," Joona answered, patting his cheeks and went ahead to the next room, peeking through the small glass window.

"Sadly, our tour ends here with the last room," Onew 'professionally' announced like a tour guide, "it is filled with a bunch of musical intruments from drums to piano." All of us bursted into the room; Joona and I looked around the room in amaze. 

"This place is so cool!" I exclaimed. "It's like a music store." I was hesitant in touching the instruments, afraid of breaking them. 'They are so shiny~' 

"Go on," Jonghyun whispered. "Touch them. I know you want to~" He continued teasingly. 

"Shut up~" I replied. I grazed my fingers against the grand piano in front of me, accompanied by the tuned guitar displayed right next to it. 

"Look at me and be awed," Jonghyun arrogantly announced as he seated himself behind the piano. He started out with a chord and later on a series of tunes are played out smoothly. His performance was soon interupted. 

"Watch me and be amazed by my beauty and talent," Taemin provoked.

"Do I smell a challenge?" Jonghyun gasped. 

"You. Bet."

"Buuh~ring it~!." 

Shortly after the exchange of words, Taemin briskly walked over to the piano and literally pushed Jonghyun off the chair. He snapped his fingers twice and said, "Pay. Attention." 

Taemin gently touched the keys with subtle movements. His fingers gliding along and a beautiful and soothing melody began to emerge. I was, of course, amazed. And I saw Joona who was practically eye gleaming full of astonishment. Then Taemin ended with a single note left hanging beautifully.

"Look at that posture," Joona scoffed loudly to me. "I can see his pride exploding from that smug face."

"I know right," I joined in, "maybe we can show them what REAL talent is." 

"Is that another challenge I'm sensing?" Taemin said arrogantly. "Well, let's see it. So who's first? Joona or Joonhae?"

"Sorry, we play as a duet for this song," I replied as they nodded in understanding. 

"Ready?" Joona asked.

"Ready." We took a deep breath as Joona played out the first chord, and soon I entered. It was a hard piece for the both of us because of its complexity in performing with a lot of fingers in one chord (to us it was complex). It took us a while to be able to play it nicely. 

"It's Destiny, right?" Key excitedly asked. "By Infinite?"

"Yup!" Joona replied.

"Play that again. I'm gonna record it and show it to Woohyun," he commanded. 

"No~" Joona whined. "My fingers are tired."

"DO. IT." He threatened by giving us a death glare. 

"...F...Fine!" she exasperated. "GOD! No need to be so demanding!" So we played it again as Key record it. And a series of comments were shooting out into the room.

"I didn't know you guys can play," Taemin commented. "I thought you were just playing around." 

"What are you talking about? We are talentless," I replied. "It was basic memorizing."

"We can barely read the music fluently and we hardly know chords," Joona added. "We've always wanted to improve, but it seems like it doesn't go through our heads."

"That was just pure memorizing?" Onew asked and we nodded. "That is still talent. But that won't get you anywhere in the music industry if you just keep memorizing." 'We know, oppa. We know...'

"But still it was great!" Minho exclaimed.

"Gomawo~" Joona and I chimed. After bout five more minutes hanging out in the room, Onew suggested that we should start heading back to the practicing room.

"Wait, guys," Joona halted everybody. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom first."

"And I'm coming with," I added.

"Why do you guys go together?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's a girl thing," I replied, "You wouldn't know."

Joon Ah's POV

Together, unnie and I walked out of the bathroom and as we talk, we bumped into a few people. Not just anybody, but Super Junior. "Joeseonghabnida," we bowed and apologized. 

"Who are you two?" Eunhyuk suspiciously points at us. "Never seen you around before. So not a trainee."

"We-"

"Are you a fan?" Heechul asked cutting off our response. "If you are, please get out. This building is our privacy so we don't need fans barging in like it's their house."

"We're a fan, but NOT your fans," unnie replied. "And anyways we didn't barg-"

"Not our fans? How dare you talk to me that way?" Heechul gasped, cutting unnie's sentence, again.

"Are you a fan of EXO, then?" Yesung studied unnie's hat. Joonhae unnie quickly covered her beanie.

"I think we got ourselves some sasaeng fans sneaking around," Heechul hissed.

"You two," Eunhyuk points at the both of us, "out, NOW."

"Mwo?" I asked. "But we are fri-"

"We don't want to hear excuses. I don't want my hoobaes to suffer physically and mentally just when their popularity rises."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter isn't really interesting~ That's why it's a double update! Please anticipate more in the future... the both of us, TaeYyi and ZhaTao, promise that you won't regret reading this story when you read the last chapter ^^ (which is still far in the future...)