B.A.P?

One Crazy Summer

Joon Hae’s POV

“I want to go there again next time!” I exclaimed.

“I know right. They have so many gorgeous outfits and necklaces,” Joona added. “So, where should we go next? Eat?”

Joona and I are in Myeongdong, just finished shopping. And damn, it was crowded. We stroll around the busy street trying to find a small restaurant or café, when somebody bumped into me and quickly apologized, which result in him bumping into more people and more apologies being made.

“Wow. There are a lot of girls here,” Joona muttered.

“Kyaaa~~~!!!”

“Oppaa~~~ Saranghae~~!”

“Come back! I love you!”

We heard a series of screams approaching us. “By any chance, was that an idol?!” I questioned.

“Maybe~” Joona coed.

No One’s POV

‘Oh my god… I’m so tired. Damn it! We got separated. This is not how I want my day to go…’ He panted hard and looked for a place to hide. He absorbed his surroundings to find the perfect hideout that will help him regain his composure and meet with the rest of his hyungs. He came to a halt when he spotted a familiar figure in a bakery store. ‘That stupid cheesecake lover. Does he want to get caught??’ So he sprinted to the store to join the cheesecake lover. But basically, hide.  

“Hyung!”

“Ah! Youngjae-ya! I found you~” he his spoon clean and smiled innocently.

“More like I found you, you lazy-,” Youngjae scoffed and sit down across from Daehyun.

“So did you find the others?” Daehyun asked as he keeps eating his cake.

“What do you think?”

“No? Okay then.” 

 

On the other side, the other members were in a burger joint.

   

“Hyung, did we get away from them?” Zelo asked.

“I think so, but we can’t be too sure,” Yongguk warned.

“While you guys talk, I’m gonna go order my cheejeu burger~” Himchan exclaimed happily as he joyously skip to the counter.

“How can he be eating when we’re separated,” Yongguk sighed as he took off his hat. Both Zelo and Yongguk took a sit somewhere in the corner where it’s secluded.

“Let him be hyung,” Zelo commented, “Himchan hyung was whining throughout the whole chase about his beloved cheesy wife.”

“Jongup, Youngjae, and Daehyun must be together somewhere in the city,” Yongguk sighed. “Hopefully.”

 

Joon Hae’s POV

“Molla! Baegopa~ what should we eat?” I asked.

“I think I saw a burger joint nearby somewhere,” Joona replied.

“Kaja.”

“Can’t we stop by a small café instead? I’m craving for cheesecake. I haven’t had it in a long time,” she halted.

“Fine! But hurry!!!”

*************

We’ve been walking for about 15 minutes and still haven’t found the café with cheesecake. “Dude. Let’s just leave the cheesecake,” I begged.

“Mwo? Andwae. We must find it at all cost,” she replied seriously. ‘This girl and her cheesecake…’ Before we started walking again, somebody suddenly bumped into Joona and he fell to the ground. I started helping the person to stand back up and apologize for standing in the way. I was still holding the stranger’s hand and it was very soft. ‘Me and my erted thoughts… Calm down, Joonhae.’

“Joesonghaeyo,” I apologized and bowed. “Gwaenchanaseyo?” I asked. The stranger just nodded and looked down. Then I suddenly heard someone’s stomach growled. It wasn’t Joona’s and it wasn’t mine either. I looked at the person and he was trying to get out of my grip. “Seolma, baegopeuni?” I asked the stranger.

“Uhhh…” he stammered.

“Do you have any money? I could buy something for you,” I suggested.

“Yeah, anything you want. How about that cheesecake store across the road over there,” Joona added.

“You found it??” I asked.

“Yeah, it was right there all along!” she laughed.

“Cheesecake store? Why didn’t I think of that?!” he exclaimed. He ruffled his head but forgot that he was wearing a hoodie resulting it to fall down and revealed his face.

Joona and I gasped and she quickly went over to him and pulled back the hoodie down his face. Both of us grab his hand and drag him somewhere behind a car to hide. “Ya, micheosseo?!?!” I hissed.

“Your fans are gonna find you!” Joona added.

“You know who I am?” he stupidly asked.

“Duh~!!!” Joona and I chorused. “Why are you here alone?” Joona asked.

“Me and my members got separated among the crowds,” Jongup explained.

“Let’s get you back with your members,” I promised. “Mission, start!” I bumped my fist up in the air.

“Okay, we have to get to that store without anyone noticing us,” Joona advised. “Especially you.” I check if the cost is clear. There were some couples passing by and some grandmothers just got out of the store. “The cost is…” I paused and check one more time, “…clear.”

“Go, go, go!” Joona whispered and the three of us dashed across the road carefully not to get hit by a car. We panted once we got across safely without anyone noticing who Jongup was.

“Phew! That was close,” he sighed and wipe his invisible sweat. He tried to remove his hoodie but I stopped him before he could fully remove it. “What are you doing?!” I hissed. “There are still people out here.”

“Guys, just go inside,” said Joona. The three of us entered the café and there was barely anyone there. I spotted two guys who were eating cheesecake hungrily like they’ve never eaten before in their life.

“Found them~” the three of us chorused. We looked at each other and chuckled at our synchronization.

“Hyung!” Jongup shouted.

Daehyun’s POV

I was happily munching on my third cheesecake when we were called.

“Jongup!” I shouted happily. “We found you~!”

“What are you talking about? We found you two,” a girl with bangs replied.

“Who are you?” Youngjae curiously asked.

“Jongup, you brought a fan here? Are you out of your mind?!?!” I screamed.

“You should be thankful,” another girl said and sat across from me. “Hurry up, Joona. Get your stupid cheesecake before I lose my patience.”

“Cheesecakes are not stupid!” I yelled at the same time as the girl with bangs.

“Oh my god! Finally, there’s someone who agrees with me,” I exclaimed. I turned around to face her and said, “So, which flavor do you like?”

“In my opinion, I like-“

“Safe your cheesecake talking for later, will ya? I feel like eating burger so hurry it up!” Jongup bellowed.

“I know right!” the other girl agreed. The girl with the bangs sadly dragged her legs to the counter to order her cheesecake.

“You didn’t answer my question,” Youngjae suddenly said.

“Oh, right. Annyeong, I’m Joonhae,” she replied and waved her hands. “And the other girl is my twin sister, Joona.” She pointed to the girl who is paying for her food.

“And?” Youngjae asked.

“And… nice to meet you?” the girl who called herself Joonhae questioned.

“No, why are you with Jongup?” Youngjae corrected.

“They helped me get away from crazy fans,” Jongup answered instead. “They are such good people. They even suggested paying for my food when my stomach was growling.”

“You are such an easy person to fool,” I commented.

“We offered before he showed his face,” Joonhae retorted.

“Whatever. I still don’t trust the both of you,” said Youngjae.

“I like strawberry cheesecake by the way,” the girl named Joona approached us with her plate in hand.

“Oh you do? Have you tried all the flavors?” I asked. “Because I have! And all of them tasted heavenly~”

“I haven’t,” she sadly replied.

“Well, you should! Here, try mine. It’s blueberry,” I suggested.

“You let her have your cake but not us??” Youngjae and Jongup gasped.

“Ya, what’s wrong with that?” I asked. “She’s nice and she likes cheesecakes.” I pushed my blueberry cheesecake to her and watch her take a bite from it.

“What a hypocrite!” Joonhae cried. “You just said, not a minute ago, that you don’t trust us.”

“That was Youngjae,” I replied.

“Wah~ it’s delicious!” I turned my attention to Joona.

“Right? Here, take my plate. Finish the rest,” I offered. “I’ll just get another one.”

“Are you sure? You don’t mind?” she asked back.

“Nope. Take it. I insist,” I smiled.

“Gomawo~” Joona smiled cutely. I then left to order another plate of cheesecake. ‘I swear to god… she’s the only girl I’ve shared AND give my cheesecake to. But why did I do it? Ahhh… molla.’

Youngjae’s POV

“Joona, go eat your cheesecake fast. We need to find the rest of the B.A.P. members,” Joonhae instructed.

“Shut it, woman! Don’t you dare interrupt me and my cake,” Joona scolded.

“I think somebody's in love~ They would make a perfect couple,” Jongup whispered to me.

“I know. I thought Daehyun was going to be a loner. But I guess luck is on his side,” I snickered back quietly. I saw Daehyun walking back with his cheesecake. The three of us – me, Jongup, and Joonhae – watch those two from time to time feed each other cake. ‘They just met, yet they act like they’ve been going out for years.’   

“Will you hurry it up? We need to get moving now!” I complained.

Joon Ah’s POV

“Chill. We’re done already,” I responded. “That was amazing~!” We exit the café and make our way to our next destination. “Any idea where the rest of the members have gone to?” I asked.

“Uhhmm… they’re probably at a burger joint. Himchan hyung was craving for his cheejeu burger,” Youngjae answered.

“Kaja!” Joonhae unnie lead the crowd. Daehyun and I were at the back of the line having a little conversation.

“I often go to the café alone when I have nothing to do,” he started while rubbing the back of his neck, “maybe you should come with me next time when I need company.”

“Should I? We can be cheesecake buddies!” I exclaimed and we chuckled.

“And I’m gonna make you try every single flavor.”

“You better! And you didn’t tell me your favorite yet! Tell me~”

“It’s a secret~ You have to figure out for yourself,” he teased. “So, do you live around here?”

“Ani. We’re only here because of summer vacation,” I replied. “So I can’t stay for long here. I have until August? I think.”

“That’s too bad. That means I won’t be seeing you ever again after summer?” he sadly asked.

“Daehyun-ssi, don’t be sad. I might come visit from time to time. We can still be cheesecake buddies, right?”

“I know…. You better keep that promise. By the way, you don’t have to be formal with me. Oppa is okay.”

“What?? Oppa? You want me to call you oppa? It’s a bit out of my comfort zone, but… if that makes you happy, then I’ll do it,” I smiled.

“You two lovebirds, we’re here. Get in!” Unnie shouted. We entered the place and there are quite a lot of people. But not crowded. “They should be in a corner if there are at least fifteen people in this area,” said Jongup. So we went to the corner and saw three people sitting with a table full of burgers.

“Joona, watch this,” Daehyun whispered to me. He tiptoed over to a tall, skinny guy – who I’m guessing should be Zelo – and yelled, “Boo!”

“Ohmycherrytomatoes!” I basically laughed at Zelo's reaction. "Hyung! Why did you do that?!" Zelo angrily questioned. "You scared me to death!"

"Where's Himchan hyung?" Youngjae asked Yongguk as he sat down in front of him.

"Cheese burger." 

Joonhae and I sort of don't know what to do until Jongup called us over to sit with them, so we complied. Unnie noticed the confused expression on Zelo's and Yongguk's face. 

"Nuguseyo?" Yongguk asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Cheoneun Joona-ibnida."

"Cheoneun Joonhae-ibnida."

"And your business with us is?"

"They're Jongup saviours," Youngjae emotionlessly chimed in. 

"Are you guys twins?" Zelo asked.

"Ne."

"Cool! So is Yongguk hyung!"

"We know~" Unnie replied. I saw her shifting uncomfortably in her sit. "Excuse me." Unnie quickly left - I'm guessing the bathroom - leaving me alone with the other members of B.A.P.

"Daehyun, you're here!" I turned around and saw Himchan with his tray of cheese burgers then took a sit next to Yongguk. "Oh, Youngjae, you're here, too," he cheerfully said. Then suddenly his eyes darted to me and i just blinked blankly at him and he did the same. "Who-"

"Jongup hyung's saviour," Zelo cuthim off. "Just repeating what Youngjae hyung said."

"Don't be too surprised, but there's another one," Daehyun added. "They're twins."

Befoere anyone could say or do anything else, we heard a scream. Evryone turned to the girls' bathroom and then turned to me. I think they all know it was Joonhae unnie's scream. But I'm not worried or anything becasue I know what type of scream that is. It's not the type of scream that says she just saw a rat or any disgusting bugs. Nor the type where it sounds like she's being kidnapped. It's the type that says she's really happy, excited, and thrilled. I chuckled and told them it was nothing. 

"Are you sure?" Youngjae asked. "She could have been kidnapped."

"Don't worry," I replied. "She's perfectly fine."

ANd just right on time, unnie came looking all freshened up and made it seem like nothing happened. SHe took a sit next to me and found everyone staring at her. "DId I do something wrong?" she questioned. Then she spotted HImchan and said hi immediately.

"WHy did you scream?" JOngup asked.

"Oh... yiu guys heard that?" unnie sheepishly answered.

"I think the whole world heard you scream," Youngjae commented.

"So, what happened?" Daehyun added.

"I... I... it's kind of embarassing," unnie stuttered. 

"No, it's not," I commented. "But I never thought you would burst out in public."

"ALright. I'm just really happy and thrilled that I'm sitting and talking with B.A.P. Especially Zelo ooppa," unnie blurted. "I really admire his skill. I love hearing Zelo oppa raps." Unnie beamed at Zelo and he shyly smiled back. Himchan nudge Zelo's side. "Ooooohh~ you got praised~" he cooed. 

"Wait. Zelo oppa? How old are you guys?" Daehyun asked.

"Sixteen," we chorused.

"I thought you huys were like twenty," Youngjae commented.

"Are you saying that we're old?" unnie snapped.

"N-no..." Jongup stuttered.

"Chill. We get that alot," I assured.

"So who's your bias?" Himchan asked as he chew.

"That's a really common question idols asked," unnie commented.

"We're just curious~" Zelo replied. 

"Obviously my biaas is Zelo oppa," unnie answered. The rest stared at me waiting for my answer. 

"Mwo? You guys want me to answer that? I was hoping I could avoid that," I said.

"Tell us~ Let me guess. Is it me?" Himchan flipped his "long" invisible hair. 

"Or is it me?! You guys are twins. You both must have the same preference," Zelo added.

"No. I actually have two biases," I explained. "It's umm... Daehyun oppa and uuhh... Yongguk-ssi." I saw Daehyun grinned happily but Yongguk have a sour expression. "Are you that happy to be my bias?" I asked Daehyun.

"Of course! We're cheesecake buddies. We're suppose to be each other's favorite~"

"Why is Daehyun the only one that gets to be called oppa? Call me oppa, too," Yongguk whined.

"Is that the reason behind that pathetic expression?" I teased. "Arasseo. I'll call you oppa also. Happy, Yongguk oppa?" I scoffed at his idiotic grin. 'Such a childish bunch.'

"Were you guys going somewhere in particular on your day off?" Unnie asked. 

"Just somewhere to have fun. Like go to an arcade or noraebang," explained Youngjae. "Why? Are you two coming along?"

"Huh? No. I'm just wondering so we could leave and have your own time. You know? We don;t want to disturb you," Unnie replied. 

"What? Just come along! Besides, it can be as a way to repay you two for saving me," Jongup suggested.

"Come with us! We don't mind. Right, hyungs?" Daehyun added. "I want to spend more time with my cheesecake buddy, also~"

"I have nothing to object," Himchan agreed.

"Nado." The rest doesn't have anything to object either. "Let's go to noraebang? I've never been to one before," I suggested.

"Let's go!" Zelo excitedly shouted. 

*********

We entered a room with a big screen TV and tall machine standing next to it and speakers surrounding it. Jongup and Zelp dashed for the remote control and the huge book on the table. There were arguments on who should go first, so in the end they decided to press the shuffle button and if anybody knows that song, they should sing it. 

We all had a great time listening to each other sing and laugh at some mistakes we made. B.A.P. sang some trot and girl group songs like Secret, Girls Generation, and f(x). Unnie looked at her phone and said, "Guys, we have to go in half an hour."

"Not before you two sing!" Himchan exclaimed. 

"What?? No!" Unnie shouted.

"We really have bad voices and don't want to embarass ourselves in front of singers," I added. 

"Just do it! We don't care. Ppalli~" Zelo puched us to the front of room.

"We don't what to sing," I commented.

"Just put in randim numbers," Daehyun suggested. "Here I'll do it." He grabbed the remote control from my hands and pressed a few numbers. Then we saw a familiar title flashed across the screen and we quickly grab a mic each. We sing to Park Kyung When Where How. Unnie took the guy's part and I take the girl's. 

After we finished, there's a second of silence then the room was filled with applause, whistles, and praises. "You guys were amazing!" Zelo commented.

"Ooh! What's your score??" Jongup excitedly asked. We all looked at the screen and it flashes a 97, and at the bottom it says "You were born a singer!"

"Awesome! You guys got higher than Yongguk hyun who sang his own song and got 70," Daehyun added. "If you two debut in TS, we should totally collaborate!"

"Why don't you audition for TS Entertainment?" Youngjae suggested. "It would be nice to have more people in the company. Who knows? Maybe it might not take you  a long time to debut like Daehyun."

Everyone seems to agree with the consideration. "You all think we should? We were thinking of auditioning for SM instead," unnie replied. 

"What?!?! SM?! No. They are already popular enough. We need more recognition and we need your help to do that. Besides, they have those twins already. What do they call themselves? Tasty?" Himchan argued. 

"Let's safe this talk for later. We have to leave anyway," Jongup interrupted. "But i would be happy if you guys actually audition for TS~"

We walked outside after paying and they offered to accompany the both of us home but we refused. "We're going in the opposite direction. No need to worry, it's actually not that far," I reasoned.

"Well, okay then," Yongguk agreed. "Just be careful. It was really fun meeting the two of you."

"Ne. Annyeong oppas," we waved at B.A.P. Not five seconds passed after we walk, I heard my name bing called. 

"Give me your phone number," Daehyun breathlessly grinned.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes! I hope you enjoy reading! Please do tell me if it gets boring. I'm not that creative so I'll try to improve. Please comment; it will surely help me~ ^^

-TaeYyi