Convo

One Crazy Summer

NO ONE’S POV

Kakao Talk Group Chat: 키 (Key), 준해 (Joonhae), 준아 (Joonah)

Key: annyeong!

Sent at 21: 57 P.M.

Joona: annyeong!

Sent at 22:36 P.M.

Joona: busy, huh?

Sent at 22:59 P.M.

Key: no! I’m here~

Joona: what’s up?

Key: Just taking a break in the practice room after our new dance routine.

Joona: Cool.

Joona: One sec. let me invite Joonhae unnie to this convo~

Key: kk ^^

Joonhae: Hellooo (~OoO)~

Sent at 23:14 P.M.

Key: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Joonhae: How’s practice? Does life treat you well?

Key: Oh ma gad, darling, so far it has been hell!

Key: But on the bright side, I’m more famous than you’ll ever be! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Key:

 

Joona: Please. No need to rub it in my face. Even my computer screen is brighter than my future

Key: 

Joona: 

Joonhae: 

Key: ?????

Joona: ?????

Joonhae: LOL

Joona: LOL

Key: LOL

Joonhae: LOL

Key: LOL

Joona: *awkward~* *insert cricket sound*

Key: I think I’m going insane! I’m talking to weirdoes!!!

Joonhae: .

Joona: ..

Joonhae: ...

Key: ....

Joona: Key, what are you doing?

Key: I thought we’re adding more dots

Joonhae: LOL you’re weird (¬_¬)

Key: why are you messing with my mind~ ?!?!?!

Sent at 00:01 A.M.

Key: Guys……?

Sent at 00:42 A.M.

Key: Helloo~ Is anybody home?

Sent at 00: 43 A.M.

Key: Wow. I must be going insane right now.

Key: Look at me. I’m talking to nobody.

Sent at 00:45 A.M.

Key: ARE YOU ASLEEP??

Joona: No, I was in a comma, thanks for saving me.

Key: Wow. I can totally smell the sarcasm from all the way here

Joonhae: Jinjja???

Key: what happened? Why did you leave me??

Key: Hello???

Joona: .

Sent at 01:25 A.M.

Joonhae: ..

Joona: ...

Joonhae: ....

Key: .....

Joona: LOL weirdo ¬_¬

Key: !!!

Key has left the conversation.

Joona: Wait! Kibum! YAH!

Joona: Please, kajima! Mianhae, I won’t mess with you anymore!

Joona: I don’t want to be alone! Come back~ OTL

Joona: 

Key: hahhaahhaahhahhaahahahahahahahhahahhaha you sound so desperate!

Joona: Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! 

Key: ROFL hahahahhahhahahahah (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Joona has left the conversation.

Key: We’re such weirdoes. LOL

Key has left the conversation.

Joonhae: (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Joonhae: Guys??

Joonhae: They forgot about me o(╥﹏╥)o

Joonhae: them! (╥_╥)

Joonhae has left the conversation.

End of Kakao Talk Group Chat

 

“Key umma!”

“Ya, Kim Kibum!” Minho shouted.

“Key umma~!!!!!” Taemin shouted again.

“Hahahahahahahaha!” Key laughed hysterically and hit his hand on the sofa then fell rolling on the floor. Everyone just stared at him like he’s being possessed.

“Minho hyung, I’m so scared,” Taemin whimpered, “What is wrong with Key umma?”

They called Key many times, but he didn’t even bothered to look in their way. He just hysterically laughing at his phone and giggling like a little girl. It’s two in the morning and the room was quiet except for Key’s unbelievably loud chuckles. 

"Joona, Joona, Joona...." Key mumbled under his breath with a smile while shaking his head. But little did he know that everyone in the room can hear him.

"Joona?" Jonghyun repeated. "Who's Joona?"

"Kibum hyung has a girlfriend?!" Minho shouted. 

"Who's got a girlfriend?" Key asked curiously, diverting his attention to s who crowded in front of him.

"You!" Taemin happily replied.

"Who says I have a girlfriend?" Putting his phone away, he replied denying. 

"Don't deny it, Kibum. I can see it in your eyes, always happy and sparkly," Jonghyun commented. "And you've been on your phone giggling for the past three days!"

"And when we call your name, you wouldn't reply," Taemin added agreeing to Jonghyun. 

"Oh my God, you guys! I don't have a girlfriend!" Key exclaimed. "I just met them a few days ago."

"Them? Them?! You're juggling between two girls?!" Onew butting in.

"Their twins. And for goodness sake, Onew hyung, I'm not juggling between any of them!" Key exploded. 

"Can I take both of them then?" Jonghyun asked wiggling his eyebrows at Key. 

"Good luck with that," Key scoffed at Jonghyun. 

"Why? You jealous~?" Minho teased.

"Why don't you tell us about those twin girls?" Onew suggested.

"They're sisters, who happened to be twins, and.... they're weird," said Key while ushering himself back to his room.

"What's with those stupid information you gave us?!" Jonghyun yelled, with the rest of the members tailing behind Key. "And how are they weird?!"

"If you're so desperate to know, fine, I'll intoduce them to you guys," Key concluded.

"YES! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" All of the members chanted. 

 

Key's POV

I walked back to my room after the unexpected interrogation from my members. I decided to invite Joonhae and Joona over tomorrow to S.M. building and meet the rest of SHINee. 'Joona will be so excited since she's a Shawol, afterall.' Before I forget, I sent a mesage to inform them about tomorrow. 'Tomorrow's gonna be a weird day!' I chuckled to myself not caring if Taemin looked at me strangely. 

"Key umma," Taemin called me.

"Hmm?"

"I can't wait to meet those twin girls that entertained you to the point where you roll on the floor," Taemin squealed.

"Yeah, well, I can't wait to meet them again," I agreed. "Their weirdness is addicting! And they bring awkward to another whole level."

"How... awakward?" Taemin asked.

"You'll see. You and the twins are gonna get along well," I pointed out.

"Jinjja?!"

"Yes, Taemin. Now go to sleep."

"Good night, umma."

"G'night."

 

Joon Ah's POV

I woke up to the light peeking through the curtains. I blindly search for my phone and found it hiding under my pillow. I looked at the time which showed 08:53 A.M. But I also noticed a new notification displayed on the top of my screen. I clicked it to open the message sent from Kibum. 

Kakao Talk: 키 (Key)

 

Key: Come over to the S.M building at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Key: The members wanted to meet you guys after the long interrogations I had to go through because of you both! 

Key:

 

Key: Anyways, you HAVE TO come.

Key: Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Sent at 02:35 A.M.

Joona: Sure, we'll come over!

Joona: Wait

Joona: What interrogation? Why is it our fault?!

Joona: LOL no need to be so... pushy

Joona: Hahahahahahahahahahah you sound just like me last night. So DESPERATE! 

Joona: See you then!

Sent at 09:04 A.M.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Author Notes**

The new chap is up, people! Sorry, it's a pretty short chapter. Next chap is where Joona & Joonhae will finally meet SHINee! *throws confetti* The next update will be up either today or tomorrow. Most likely tomorrow..... I need to update faster -_-' 

-TaeYyi

P.S. Thank you for reading! ;)