A Day Out

One Crazy Summer

Joon Ah's POV

"So, caramel?" 

"Yup," I replied. "Make it two."

"Did you insert the CD yet?" unnie yelled. 

"No! Can you do it?" I yelled back. 

It's a boring day, so we decided to have a movie marathon. I finished preparing two large bowls of caramel popcorn and brought it over to the living room. Blankets were layed out on the couch and all the lights are off. I hand one bowl to unnie and one for myself accompanied by our tall-glassed pepsi. I seated myself comfortably with the blanket over my lap and the bowl of caramel popcorn next to me. 

"Press play~!" I commanded. As the movie started, I heard my phone beeped and check who sent me a message.

Kakao Talk

xxx-xxxx: Hi~

Joona: Nuguseyo?

Joona: Do I know you?

xxx-xxxx: Mwo? You don't remember me?

xxx-xxxx: How could you?!

Joona: Am I supposed to know you?

xxx-xxxx: It's me.

Joona: Who's 'me'? Just tell me your name. Is that so hard to do?

Sent at 15:17 P.M.

Joona: Make it quick. I don't want to miss any part of the movie.

Sent at 15:21 P.M.

xxx-xxxx: You're bias, Taemin.

Joona: LOL. You could've just introduce yourself from the beginning.

Joona: Wait a sec. Let me add you to my contact list.

Sent at 15:26 P.M.

Taemin: COME OVER. NOW.

Sent at 15:29 P.M.

Joona: Mwo?

Taemin: Come over to SM. NOW!!!

Joona: Wae? I'm having a movie marathon right now, and I don't want to be disturbed.

Taemin: Jaebal?

Joona: NO.

Taemin: Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Joona: ...

Joona: FINE! It better be for a good reason!

Taemin: YAY!

Taemin: Be here in 30 minutes ok?

End of Kakao Talk

"Who was that?" Unnie asked as she grab a fistful of popcorn and shove it in with her eyes still glued to the scene playing on the TV.

"Taemin."

"Wha-"

"Let's go," I interrupted her. 

"Huh? I want to watch this movie. I haven't watch The Mortal Instruments yet, unlike you," Unnie stubbornly replied. "Where are we going anyway?"

"SM. They wanted us to be there in thirty minutes," I replied.

"But why? I don't want to leave~," unnie whined as she hugs the bucket of popcorn. "What about the popcorn?" 

"Uhhhh.... we'll just bring it," I suggested. "It'll come in handy." 

"...Fine! Let's go get ready."

We went to our separate rooms to get ready. We didn’t think much about what to wear so we went for something comfortable and casual. Afterwards, we left for SM after getting permission from eomma. Sadly, we have to tell eomma if we are ever to leave the apartment without "parental supervision".

*******

"Hey, guys."

"What up, peeps!" I added.

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Minho asked.

"Huh?"

"Mwo?" Unnie and I were both confused. We stared at each other clueless.

"We were 'summoned' here," unnie replied, quoting the word summoned.

"Summoned?" Onew questioned her choice of words.

"Yup," I nodded

"By who? For what exactly?" Onew continued.

"By this thing right here,” I pointed at Taemin who was busily focusing on his phone. “And heck if I know for what.”

“Oh, hey! You guys made it!” Taemin chirped after looking up from his phone.

“So? What is it that you actually want?” Unnie asked bluntly, still pissed off from the sudden invitation.

Taemin, who was oblivious to unnie’s tone, answered, “To hang, of course!”

“Hang?”

“Yup!”

“Just so you know we’re not rags,” Unnie responded. The members snickered at Joonhae unnie’s answer. I took the initiative to sit down on the floor with the rest of the members next to Jonghyun, and unnie followed suit, sitting herself right beside Minho.

“Anywa-“

“All of you can go after doing the dance one more time!” a guy yelled after barging into the room. ‘I’m guessing that’s SHINee’s manager?’

“Uhhh… hello,” the manager greeted unnie and I with confusion. “Nuguseyo?”

I stood up and began introducing myself, “Neh. Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Joon Ah-ibnida.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Joon Hae-ibnida,” unnie bowed.  

“Hyung, they're our new friends!” said Key.

“Friends? Don’t go around making trouble now. I don’t want any scandal to rise up when you guys just had a comeback,” the manager scolded the members.

“Don’t worry, hyung. It will never happen,” Jonghyun assured. “And anyways, Key has been hanging out with them for about a week now.”

“These two girls won’t cause us any trouble. They’re good people,” Minho agreed.

“And funny, too,” Taemin added.

“Geurae?” the manager eyed unnie and me seriously. “How old are you two?”

“We’re sixteen,” I answered.

“Well, I don’t see a problem for you guys hanging out with these girls. And I know you guys won’t date them because they’re too young,” the manager approved.

‘Ouch! That was… blunt. Not the kind of rejection I wanted.’

“But just be careful of reporters lurking around the street,” the manager warned the members but his eyes were set on the both of us.

“Neh!” All the members chirped.

“Wanna see us dance?” Taemin suggested.

“Eh! It’s not like we have a choice. We’re here already,” I plainly replied.

We were dragged over to front of the room, and were forcefully seated back to back with the mirror. The rest of SHINee was standing in the middle of the room facing us, already in their position. I was contemplating whether to bring it out or not.

“Here you go,” I handed unnie the bag of popcorn that we packed from home.

“Oh, thanks,” she replied. Of course, I had my own share of caramel popcorn. As the first beat of the music start, all members raised their head and all pairs of eyes landed on us. I can tell from their expressions that they wanted to crack up because of me and unnie. But they refrained themselves from doing so. I watched them intently while shoving more popcorn in my mouth.

“This is some good stuff!” I commented. It wasn’t long until they reach the bridge of the song where the dance was focused on Taemin and Key’s solo parts. Taemin wave his body in rhythm to the beat and his hands moved smoothly yet harshly at the same time in harmony with the sudden change of key. Key’s part is more upbeat and jumpy where he showed his charismatic aura through his intent gaze. My eyes are still fixated on the five shining, charismatic guys in front of me. My eyes never left Taemin the whole time. Even when he was not at the center, my gaze was still on him. ‘Joona! Stop thinking about him. It’s not love; it’s just an obsession. Remember that!’ I got back to reality at the same time as the dance ended.

“So? How was it?” anticipated Taemin.

“It was cool! We never see it in real life before,” unnie replied.

“Why did you guys bring popcorn?” Minho questioned while pointing at the popcorn in our hands.

“What? We can’t?” I retorted. Then I saw Taemin coming over and grab a bunch of popcorn from my share. "Hey! Get your own popcorn," I complained.

“It was Taemin-ssi’s fault anyway," I added. 

“How is it my fault?” said Taemin while chewing.

“It was damn right your fault,” Unnie answered. “We were having a movie marathon and you disturbed it.”

“Well, sorry. I didn’t mean to ruin it,” he apologized while pouting. “I just wanted to hang with you guys.”

“Awww…” unnie responded to Taemin’s pout. “Apology UNACCEPTED!” Sadly, it was rejected. Then, he turned his attention to me.

“Joona-ah~ mianhaeyo. Neh?” Taemin cutely apologized. However, I didn’t respond but still kept my gaze on him who is still trying to get his apology accepted from me and unnie by doing a series of aegyo.

“What are you doing? Stop making a fool of yourself,” I stopped Taemin from doing more of his aegyo.

“Ah waeyo~?” he asked.

“You should realize by now that we are immune to aegyo,” unnie replied.

“Mwo?! Immune to aegyo?!” Jonghyun asked. I nodded in response.

“There are girls who are immune to aegyo?” Key asked.

“You’re looking at two right now,” I replied. “We just don’t get it. Why would there be a need of aegyo?”

“And we hate it. We don’t like to do aegyo because we think it’s stupid,” unnie added.

“Stupid?!” Taemin gasped.

“And immature,” I continued.

“Immature?!” Taemin was baffled by the sudden insult to aegyo. “Well I’ll have you know th-“

“And it’s UNMANLY,” I cut him off. Now he was in shock and couldn’t utter single word.

“Ya, Yoon Joon Ah! Stop hurting him with your words,” Key scolded me after slapping my arm.

“Aish! It hurts~ Why did you hit me?!” I questioned him. “I’m just merely stating the truth.” I was still rubbing my arm which is now red and shaped like Key’s palm. “Look! It’s red!” I complained to Key.

“You deserved it,” Key scoffed. “Now apologize to Taemin.”

“Mwo? Apologize to him?!” I screamed. “Unn-“ I was gonna ask unnie to back me up when I saw Jonghyun climbing on her back. "What the hell are you two doing?" Jonghyun pushed Joonhae unnie and made her face hit the floor. "Nothing!" exclaimed Jonghyun. 

"Ya! That really hurts, you know?! Aish!" Unnie dusted herself off then rubbed her chin. "See, now my chin is red!"

Jonghyun chuckled nervously. "Hehehe... Mian."

"Guys, can you stop this stupid fight, already?" Onew, who's been MIA all this time, asked. "I'm really hungry, and I feel like eating chicken."

"Hyung! You eat chicken all the time!" Minho yelled from across the room. 

"Did somebody say chicken?!" Unnie and I chorused and stood up. "Chicken-dong, Chicken-dong, chi chiki chi chiki chicken-dong!" Minho was cracking up but soon joined in our little performance, the remaking of Ring Ding Dong - chicken version. 

"How did you guys still remember that?" Minho asked after calming himself down. 

"We don't have the time to be talking about this right now," I replied. "Chicken is waiting for me."

"You like chicken?" Onew asked.

"Like? Like?!" Unnie screamed. "How dare you?!"

"We LOVE chicken. LOVE!" I replied. "Chicken.... is our soulmate."

"The cooked one; not the alive one," unnie assured. 

"OH EM GEEE~~!!!" Onew squealed. Then he turned around to face Key. "You're bestfriend just became my bestfriend~" (A/N: picture him saying it with an attitude ^^) Onew came skipping to us and linked both of his hands with ours; he was in the middle with unnie and I in his sides. Then the three of us skipped towards the sunset door. 

********

Onew's POV

"How are we suppose to hide from the press and the fans?"

"Shhh! I got this," Joonhae whispered. "We'll just do what we usually do."

"Right!" Joona asnwered. 

"You don't need to in. We've been doing this for six years already," Key said. "We're an expert."

"We don't need your permission," Joona retorted. "If you're an expert, we're ninjas."

"Who cares? Just hurry up. I'm hungry," I interrupted their conversation. My stomach has been growling for a while and I cannot wait to get my hands on some delicious chicken!

"Okay, so we're gonna go out separately. Me and unnie will go out first," Joona explained. "Then after five to ten minutes, the rest of you will  go out."

"Sounds good," I said. "Where should we meet?"

"There's a convenience store nearby; we should meet there," Joonhae answered. "Arasseo?"

"See you then!" 

Key's POV

"My idea was much better!" I complained.

"What was it?" Taeminie asked.

"We can have them pretend to be our coordinator, that way fans won't suspect them."

"But Kibum, doing that has more chance of getting caught. Besides, when there are coordi-noonas, we use the van," Onew hyung responded. 

"Still, my idea is much better!"

"Don't be stubborn~" Jonghyun teased. 

"Let's go. I think five minute has past already," Minho suggested.

Joon Hae's POV

We finally stood waiting in front of the store. I was very impatient to wait for their arrival, so I decided to get something to drink. 

"Do you want anything? I'm gonna go inside and buy something," I told Joona.

"Buy me two Pocari Sweat, please~" she answered.

"Arasseo." I went inside and look around for the drink section. I took two Pocari for Joona and two Pepsi for myself and while I'm in the store, I also got a few pack of gums. After paying, I head out and saw that the members are already here. 

"Let's go, peeps!" As we started walking, I handed Joona her drinks. 

Joon Ah's POV

"Where are we going to eat?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know. Which place is good?" I responded. 

"Ooh! We should go to that place near the bubble tea shop!" Unnie suggested. 

"Call!" Jonghyun agreed. "Maybe we can get bubble tea later." It only took us about five to seven minutes to walk to the food stall since it wasn't far. We found an empty table and seated ourselves comfortably while waitng for the ahjumma to come over and take our orders. 

"What would you like  to order?" Ahjumma asked. 

"We want seven kimchijeon, three dak bulgogi, and five ddeokbokki, please~" Taemin ordered.

"Anything else? Drinks?" Ahjumma asked. 

"Jamkkanmanyo," Key politely said. "What drinks do you guys want?"

"Unnie and I bought our drinks already at the store," I replied. 

"Geurae? Then, we'll just get water," said Minho.

"Neh, ahjumma? We'll get five water," said Jonghyun. "Gamsahabnida." After ahjumma left, there was an awkward silence because this is the first time all seven of us have eaten out together. I can tell that Jonghyun was a bit bothered by the atmosphere so he initiated a conversation. "So, tell us about yourselves."

"Jonghyun, that is a dumb question to ask," unnie replied. 

"Well, I'm just trying to stir a conversation here," he responded. 

"What do you want to know then?" I asked. "Why don't we just take turns asking questions? Jonghyun-ssi, you go first."

"Uhhmmm.... " Jonghyun pondered while tapping his chin, "Do you have any other siblings?"

"Yes. He have a little brother about five years old," unnie answered. "He's name is Cyrus."

"Cool. Do you get along well?" Key asked.

"Did you not here the colorful vocabularies I used last time?" I stated. "He is so annoying! I can't handle him."

"Why? What did he ever do to you?" He asked back.

"He annoyed the living out of me," I replied. "His actions and presence is just... UGGGHH! Can we not talk about him?"

"Okay..? Well, what do you guys do for fun?" Taemin asked. "Do you guys do things together?"

"Well... not exactly," unnie started. "We do the same things, but not together."

"We would listen to music, sleep, watch movies, internet, play guitar/ piano blah blah blah..." I continued. 'Sing... and dance...'

"Well, that's boring," Key replied. 

"Welcome to our lives," unnie sacrcastically reply. 

"So, how long are you guys on a vacation?" Onew asked. 

"I'm not sure. Our summer started on June 17 and ends at August 28. About two and a half months? Maybe three?" I said.

"That is a long summer break," Minho commented. "How many languages do you guys speak?"

"Five languages," Unnie answered. "Korean, English, Indonesian, Japanese, and Spanish."

"You two speak Spanish?!" Taemin exclaimed. "That is so cool! Where did you learn how to speak so many languages?"

"We learn Spanish at school, but not fluent enough, and we learn Korean and Japanese by ourselves," I responded. 

"It was hard to learn the languages by ourselves, but we like it," unnie added. Then, I saw ahjumma came over and place our food on the table carefully.

"Jalmeokeseubnida~" All of us chorused. Everyone digged into their respective food and we enjoyed it very well. 

"Wah~ Masissda," I said. "Especially the chicken." As we eat, we continued our conversations, taking turns in asking questions.

"What's your favorite color?" Minho asked. 

"My favorite colors are black, red, white, and gold," Unnie replied. 

"My favorite colors are blue and silver," I answered after chewing. "I love blue so much~"

"How did you start liking blue?" Onew asked.

"It's a long story," I replied. "Do you still want to hear it though?"

"I don't mind," Taemin said while chewing. 

"Okay. Brace yourselves, people," I started. "A long, long time ago, on a far, far, aw-"

"Just spill it," Key cut me off. 

"Okay, fine. If you wanna take the fun off my story telling, then be that way!" I said to him. "Anyways, it started out when I was small. Blue wasn't my favorite color at that time. Yellow was my first favorite color."

"Why is that?" Jonghyun interrupted.

"Because Teletubbies is my favorite kids' shows and my favorite character was Lala, the yellow teletubby," I replied. "But as I get older, maybe in second grade, I started to hate yellow because it's too bright and kind of a disgusting color. I was in a girl scout which was color coded as red, so I began to like the color red. But the following year, I had a crush on this boy who happened to be in a blue boy scout, so I started liking the color blue because it was his favorite color."

"You could've just said that you love blue because you had a crush on a boy in third grade whose favorite color was blue," Key complained.

"It's my story, I can tell it however I want to," I stubbornly replied. After a while, we finally finished eating, so we paid and left for bubble tea.

"What flavours are you guys gonna get?" Unnie asked. 

"Strawberry."

"Vanilla."

"Chocolate."

"Chocolate."

"Taro."

"Taro? Is it good? I've always wanted to try one," I said.

"You've never tried taro before?" Taemin asked. "It's awesome! You should try it. It's pretty sweet."

"Really?! Then I'm gonna order it," I excitedly replied. 

"We should send two people to order," Minho suggested, "and the rest of us can stay outside, since we'll be going to the music store afterwards."

"Okay, I'll go. So, who wanna come?" Unnie asked. 

"I wanna go!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "Pick me! Pick me!" He jumped up like a little kid while raising his hand up in the air. 

Jonghyun's POV

Joonhae and I entered the bubble tea store and it was sort of empty. Well, there was an ajumma and her son. I looked at Joonhae and her chin was still red. I chuckled a bit and she heard me. 

"Mwo? What's so funny?" she asked.

"Chin. Your chin is still red," I answered and made my way to the counter. Suddenly, she slapped my back really hard and I groaned in pain. "Ya! What the hell was that?!" I rub my back and I could still feel the burning feeling. It stings really bad; she's kind of strong for a girl.

"It's your fault!" Joonhae screamed. "Why did you push me anyway? It's not like we did anything wrong." I didn't get to answer her questions because the cashier person came to take our order.

"What can I get for you?"

"Ummm.... three chocolate, two taro, one vanilla, and one strawberry please," Joonhae answered and took something out of her bag. I knew she was taking her wallet so I quickly pull out my money before she could. 

"Here you go," she said and handed the cashier the money. The cashier person looked at her weirdly and I just laughed. "Your boyfriend already paid," he answered and began to make the bubble teas. 

"Boyfriend?" she asked herself and looked at me. "Why did you pay? I could've paid."

"I'm just being a gentleman," I replied and made my way to a table and sat down. I watched her coming to the table also and sat down across from me. I looked at her closely and she looks quite pretty; she's not too fat or too thin. If she was a bit older, I'd date her. 'What am I saying?' Suddenly, she slapped me. "AAH!!" I screamed in pain. "Why did you slap me?! Why did you slap an idol?!" I rub my left cheek really hard and it was really red. 

"I called your name a couple of times and you didn't answer," she grumpily said. "What were you thinking of anyway?"

I gulped nervously and said, "It's nothing. J-just some work." The atmosphere between the two of us became awkward and there's only the background music, the store played, that filled the room. Then I heard a flickering sound, like a camera. In instinct, I quickly pulled my hat down to cover my face. 

"Why are you covering your face?" Joonhae asked. "Show me your handsome face!" Then I heard more flickering sound and some flash. I get rid off the hat trying to see what she was doing.

"Can you not take pictures of me? It feels like you're being a sasaeng fan who follows me everywhere," I pleaded and she stopped. I looked at her and she seemed upset.

"Arasseo," she mumbled and placed her phone back in her pocket. "I was just trying to make memories."

"Mwo? Memories?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I keep a journal and I use pictures to prove what I said," she answered and she smiled again. "Don't worry, I'm not posting it online or something like that. What I wrote in my journal stays in my journal!" I took my phone and stood up to sit next to her. "What are you doing?" she asked.

I placed my hand around her shoulder and leaned my cheeks towards her. "Say kimchi!" I exclaimed. I pressed the button and a flash came. I looked at the picture and it was pretty good. 

"Jeogiyo! Your bubble tea is here!"

"Kaja!" I announced and walked to the counter to get the bubble teas. 

Taemin's POV

The five of us waited outside. The weather at night is really refreshing. After taking a deep breath, I feel really bored. Key, Onew, and Minho was busy on their phones. I was spacing out after staring at the ground for a very long time. *Poke* *Poke* *Poke* I felt somebody poked my cheek. I turned around, and came face to face with Joona.

"Huh? Oh," I smiled at her. She smiled back. 'I guess she's not the only one who feels bored.' 

"You're tired aren't you?" Joona asked me concernly.

"What makes you say that?" I asked back. 

"I can see the dark circles under your eyes."

"Yeah... How can you see in the dark?" 

"At night, my vision is sharp because I'm scared of the dark. So, it's instinct," Joona replied. "Turn around." I was confused by her sudden command yet I obeyed. I turned around, facing my back to her, and suddenly, I felt two hands danced on my shoulder. It felt relaxing. She is massaging me carefully in order not to hurt me. 

"Ah~ It feels good," I said.

"Jinjja? Then, I'll massage you everytime you're feeling tired," Joona suggested. 

"You would do that? YAY!" I exclaimed. I was so happy when she said that. 'She cares about me!' Every time when I'm with her, I can't help but to feel relax and happy. Being around her is comfortable and fun. I don't have to feel insecure and I can just act freely. "Remember when we first met? I called you noona," I started.

"How can you say that? I was really offended," Joona replied. "Am I really that old to you?"

"Maybe?" I playfully answered.

"YAH!" she yelled and begin to torturously massaged me, and it was painful. "AAHH! Hajima! Hajima!" I painfully beged her to stop. "I'm kidding~"

"You better be." I saw her sulking with her arms folded across her chest. I studied her physical features carefully, from head to toe. She is beautiful in every way, at least that's what I think. She may not be the prettiest girl I've ever seen, but she is still pretty beautiful. That word suits her better than anything else. I kept staring at her until she finally looked at me, I diverted my attention for a brief second and looked at her again. 'Do I like her?'

Joon Ah's POV

I was really offended by what he called me when we first met, but who could blame him? I felt somebody staring at me for a long time now, so I turned my head and saw Taemin gazing at me, but looked away for a brief second. What came next was really unexpected. He laced his arms around me, from the side, and his eyes was looking up at me. I stiffened at the sudden contact, but relaxed afterwards. 'He's hugging me!' Having physical contact with him is... different. It feels so comfortable. I've hugged other guys before, but it always feel foreign to me. But with him is just pleasant. I just want to stay in his arms all day long. 'What the hell am I thinking? Get a grip, Joona. You're just excited because it's your bias.' Unexpectedly,  I layed my head on his shoulder. Both of us silently enjoyed the moment, then he spoke up.

"Don't sulk, Joona. You look better smiling," Taemin said. "If you keep sulking, you'll get older."

"Gee, thanks for the advice. I feel a lot better now," I said sacastically. "Are you trying to offend me more?"

He chuckled and said, "But it's true though. And besides, I was happy when I found out that you're actually younger than me."

"Jinjja?" I asked unsure.

"Yup! I've always wanted a dongsaeng, and it's fun to play around once in a while."

"We're back~!" Jonghyun announced. Taemin and I finally broke the hug and turned our heads to Jonghyun as he handed each of us our bubble tea. "Two taro bubble tea for the two maknaes~" Jonghyun chimed. I took a sip and man it was...

"How is it?" Taemin asked curiously.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked with a poker face.

"What? You don't like it?" Taemin concerned. 

"I think I just found my heaven!" I exclaimed. "THIS. IS. AWESOME."

Taemin chuckled at my response and I smiled while sipping through my drink. We stood up and joined the rest of the group. 

Joon Hae's POV

*Blue - English

We started making our way to the music store. Key said that he wanted to check SHINee's album; if it's selling well or not.

"I've been wondering," Key started. "You've been calling us Key-ssi, Jonghyun-ssi, and etc. why don't you guys call us oppa instead?"

"Uhhh... it's annoying to call you guys oppa. It sounds too clingy," Joona said.

"Exactly," I agreed. "Don't you guys feel annoyed  for the past six years you've heard 'oppa~ oppa~' every day?" 

"Nah~! It's our fans, they love us," Onew replied. "So, it's no problem."

We entered the music store and it was sort of crowded in one area. So we were careful not being found out and sneak around from aisle to aisle. Key directly went to the manager and asked him about their album. Joona and I went to check the other albums and so did the others. As I was looking through the shelf, I saw someone familiar.

"Is that Rachel?" I asked Joona.

"Huh? Eodi?" she tried to peek over the shelf and looked around to find who I was talking about. 

"Don't be so obvious!" I whispered at her. "She's right there, behind the group of girls who are wearing red." She walked towards where I pointed at and took a peek. Suddenly, she came back running towards me.

She panted and said, "It's her! What should we do?"

Rachel is our classmate. She's Korean and everytime we passed by her we're always nervous; because both Joona and I wanted to speak to her in Korean. If we suddenly speak Korean to her it would just be weird. Everytime we passed by any Koreans, we're like amazed or something. Our reaction will always be like "Oh! They're Koreans! Let's listen to their conversations!"

"Uhh... say hi?" I suggested. The both of us walked calmly towards her and nervously tapped her shoulder to get her attention. "H-Hi Rachel!" I stuttered and smiled. 

"Oh my god! Hi guys!" Rachel cheerfully replied. "I didn't know you guys came to Korea for your vacation!"

"Yeah... We wanted to go for once," Joona answered. "Are you here alone or are you here with your sister?"

"My sister is right there," she replied and pointed at cash register. "Do you like it here? You might not understand some of the things because it's in Korean, but it's a great place."

Both Joona and I laughed. "We know Korean. We wouldn't really have come here if we don't know," I replied in Korean.

"Jinjja?! Daebak! Your Korean is so good," Rachel complimented and I thanked her. "Well, I have to go. It's really nice seeing you guys here." She waved at us and we waved back. We watched her and her sister went out of the store and then we went back to where the guys were. 

"Who was that?" Minho asked. "You know them? I thought you don't know anyone here in Korea."

"Well, yeah. That doesn't mean we don't know any Korean outside of Korea," I answered. 

"She's a classmate," Joona commented. 

"Ohhh."

"Let's go. Are you guys finish?" I asked.

"Yep!" Key answered. We then exited the music store and walk slowly while each of us talk about everyhting and and anything at the top of our heads. 

"Hey, your apartment is here," Key pointed at a tall building.

"Huh? Oh, right," said Joona. "Let's exchange phone numbers before the two of us go. I got Key and Taemin-ssi's already, so the rest of you, take out your phone." 

After exchanging phone numbers, Minho asked, "Kibum hyung, how do you know where they live?" 

"Are you stalking them?" Taemin gasped. "Stalker, stalker, stalker, stalker, stalker, stalker."

"I am not a stalker! I'll save the story telling for next time," Key responded. 

"Annyeong!" Joona waved at them. "Walk back safely~"

"Geogjeongma, our dorm is near," Onew said. "Annyeong," SHINee waved in sync.

"Annyeong~" I mimicked. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am so so sorry for not updating much. Today's chapter is really long and boring. Sorry about that -_-' But please continue to support my story by commenting and subscribing. Thank you~!

- TaeYyi