OH MA FEELS

One Crazy Summer

Joon Ah's POV

It's finally Tae oppa's birthday. I ended up agreeing to sing with him today after unnie and Taemin keep messaging me for two days straight making my phone vibrate nonstop. To make it stop, I actually agreed -_-'

Right now I'm getting ready for the party. I'm wearing a floral dress that match with the summer season. I have picked out a gift for him but I'm not sure if he will like it or not. I got out of my room and saw unnie all dressed already. We're wearing the same dress but mine has a navy blue background while she wears the color between peach and pink.

"Ready to go?" Unnie asked.

"Sure thing."

**********

We finally arrived in SM. It's a private party so there are no reporters. There are mainly idols, friends, and staffs. 

"OH EM GEE! Is that Infinite?!?!" Unnie shrieked.

"2 AM is HERE???" I excitedly asked as I laughed at Jokwon who is dancing crazily in the middle of the dance floor with some Miss A and KARA members.

"Too... many.. idols.. OH MY FEELS!" unnie grasped her chest.

"Chill," Jonghyun approached us. "There are more to come."

"I think my heart's gonna explode," unnie interjected.

"Hey, Jonghyun oppa?" I called. "We're gonna greet EXO first, okay? I haven't seen them in a while."

"Sure."

Joonhae and I left in search for EXO. We spotted Baekhyun, Chen, Sehun, and Kai talking in a corner. "Baekkie!!" I shouted to get his attention.

"Joonie!!" Baekkie oppa yelled back. I hurried over and we did our secret handshake then we hug.

"Since when are you two close?" Chen asked weird out by our behavior.

"Oh god, you're here," Kai grunted when she saw unnie.

"Of course, I'm here. Why wouldn't I be?" Joonhae unnie replied.

"Did I miss something?" I asked.

"Yeah. They've been at each other's throat after the incident," Sehun answered hinting at the misuderstanding we had in our first meeting.

"Didn't see you there, ButtHun," I teased. 

"I told you not to call me that, Noona," he teased back, folding his arm across his chest as he raised an eyebrow. Now I'm really offended.

"And I told you, I am NOT your noona!" I slapped his arm.

"And when did you two have a pet name for each other?" Chen asked. "As far as I'm concerned, you've never spoken to each other before."

"Noona? Joonie, so you're older than our Sehunnie? Omo! Are you perhaps interested in him??" Baekhyun beamed.

"No! Where did you get that idea from?" I questioned. 

"You know what? I'm leaving. It seems like everyone is ignoring me!" Chen interjected. 

"She's just embarassed, so she doesn't want to admitted," ButtHun slyly concluded.

"Awww. That's cute, Joonie. I'm gonna tell the others. Bye-bye now~" Baekkie waved. 

"What? Noo!" I exasperated and ButtHun chuckled. "What the heck, ButtHun?! Now everyone's gonna think I'm a pedo noona who is after you."

"Well, then for you, Noona," he grinned and left the scene. I solemnly sighed. 'I'll deal with that buttface later. ButtHun, Imma hunt you down! He. He. He.' Now I am left with the quarelling couple. Yeepee for me... -_-'

"No. Why don't you leave if you don't want to see this gorgeously sculptured face of mine in this room?" Kai bragged. Unnie scoffed and said, "Puh-lease. I think the color looks healthier than your skin. And mind you, I have the hourglass of a goddess that every women is jealous to have."

"What hourglass? All I see is a lump of fat." Kai smirked, "And why do you wear a bra? You have nothing to fill it."

"You wear pants don't you?" Unnie smirked in triumph. And that's when Kai looses his cool.

"Okay. Time to seperate you two," I interupted breaking the two apart but they are still glaring holes at each other's faces. "Unnie, now be a good girl and hang with the rest of EXO." After I said that, she left. Not before saying her last piece, "Well, I had to break it to you, but I think your just left you a moment ago when you lost to me."

"Woah! Calm down, there, Kkamjong," I stopped him before he chased after Joonhae unnie. "Tell me, has these... arguments been going on after you know... uuh... the incident?"

"I guess... you can say that," he plainly replied. "I think she hates me after what I did to you. Sorry about that- again. Didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay? Did your fingers healed already?" I was confused at his question because I injured my waist. 'Fingers? What finge- Ohhh....'

"Y-yeah. See," I wiggled my fingers and we chuckled. "And no worries, I forgive you. It was just a misunderstanding. And you being sensitive with uh... sasaeng fans so I kind of get it."

"Still, I feel really guilty knowing that you were Taemin hyung's new best friend," Kai air quoted the last two words. "He ignored me for a few days after that incident."

"Awww poor you," I ruffled his hair. "I don't know why he did that, but honestly that's a bit too much. It was seriously just a misunderstanding as I said before. And Joonhae doesn't hate you. She is just very... overprotective? And she can be pissed off easily."

"Uh-huh... well, then why are you so kind? I think that's the difference between you two," Kai asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"We're pretty much the opposite of each other," I began  to explain. "I forgive people too easily and I don't think I can ever say no. I tried, but I hate when I'm the cause of their problems. I don't know why but I always put others ahead of me first. But one thing for sure is that unnie and I are very loyal." 

He ruffled my hair and inched his face closer to my ear and whispered, "No wonder he likes you." Kai retracted his head then sweetly smiled and winked, "Call me Jongin. And please add oppa~" I was stunned but mostly confused. 'Who is he? And what did he want me to call him??' He left me alone. Just like that.

*POKE* *POKE* *POKE* 

"Mwo?"

"Why are you in a daze?" Taemin questioned. 

"Where is Joonhae?" Minho asked as he approached us along with SHINee.

"Wae? Do you like her? Oooooh~" I poked him playfully.

" no. We want you to meet some people," Minho replied.

"And by people he means idols," Key said. "EXO?"

"You know it." We marched to EXO to get Joonhae and yep. She was there. Arguing. With Kai Jongin oppa. AGAIN. 

"Not again!" I seperated the two of them and they glared at me. "Dude chill." 

"Sup EXO," I greeted and they greeted back. "Well, then, Imma take my unnie and just go. Have a great evening~"

"See you later, Joonie!" Baekkie oppa beamed. 

"Bye Noona," Sehun innocently smiled but I glared in return as we walked away from EXO.

"Noona? Since when are you a noona?" Jonghyun laughed with the rest of SHINee and Joonhae.

"No, the question is since when were you close to Sehun?" Onew mischieviously asked.

"Who? ButtHun? Can we not talk about that buttface. I hate it when he calls me noona," I complained.

"Okay~ So shall we introduce you to some people?" Key invited. 

Joon Hae's POV

I think I can die happily now. I've never been to a party with so much celebrities before. Let alone that, I've never been invited to any of the popular kids' parties.

"Yo, Nam Woohyun!" Key shouted. Infinite looked at our way and I swear to god... I think I'm gonna burst.

"Yo, Kim Kibum!" Woohyun mimicked. They both chuckled and hugged each other. Then the rest of SHINee and Infinite also joined in and greeted one another. Both Joona and I just stood there awkwardly watching them making conversations.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot. These are my friends - Joonhae and Joona," Key announced.

"Took you long enough. It's really awkward just standing here, you know," I commented. Some of the Infinite members chuckled and I smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo, Joonhae-ibnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Joona-ibnida," Joona added.

"You guys are twins?" Dongwoo asked.

"Oh no, I'm her mother," Joona replied. Infinite just gawked at us and then Key, Joona, and I laughed. "Just kidding. Yes, we are twins."

"You guys should talk more. We'll be right back," Taemin interrupted and dragged the SHINee members to who knows where. It became pretty awkward for the nine of us. We just awkwardly smiled at each other from time to time. The most shocking thing I caught is that Dongwoo kept staring at Joona. 

"So, how did you guys know Taemin? Or SHINee," Sunggyu asked

"We met Key in a coffee shop. I was waiting for Joonhae to come and the cafe was really crowded; there was no empty seat available. And I asked him if I could sit on the empty chair in front of him while waiting for an empty table. But before moving, I discovered his identity and he went all crazy on me. He tried to bribe me to shut my mouth," Joona explained.

"But what shocked Key the most is that Joona didn't actually fangirled," I added, "She was rather worried of his stupid behavior. But because of that, they became the best of friends. But more like we became best friends."

"Basically, it's because of Key," Joona concluded. 

"Wait," Hoya said, "are you two the two girls that played Destiny on the piano?"

"Yup! Did you like it?" I asked. 

"That was awesome!" Sungjong complimented.

"It was pretty cool," L added. 

"So who is your bias in Infinite?" Sungyeol asked anticipatedly. "You guys are Inspirits, right? I mean the bracelet around your wrist says so." He pointed at the racelet that's wrapped around my right hand.

"Oh gawd. This question again," I whined. 

"Well, of course. Idols are curious which one of them their fans favored the most," Woohyun reasoned.

"So who is it? Care to share?" Hoya asked me first.

"My uhh... bias is Sunggyu," I answered.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" The rest of Infinite cried.

"Why would you choose Kyujiji???" Dongwoo asked. "What's so great about him?!"

"He doesn't even have eyes!" Sungyeol added.

Then he got smacked in the head by Sunggyu. "YA! She obviously fell for my voice and not looks," he reasoned.

"Noooooo.... your voice is nice, but I didn't fell for it. I fell for your very funny personality. I love how you're such a hypocrite sometimes, too. I basically like everything about you. I don't care if I barely can see your eyes, and I don't even care if you're blind," I replied and smiled at him.

"Okay, now it's gone a bit too far," L commented.

"But shes a keeper," Dongwoo added. "It's very very very rare to find a girl like her. Someone who doesn't care about looks that much."

I smiled and did a little bow. "Thank you."

"How about you?" Sungjong asked Joona, who looks confused.

"Ah forget it! I bet it's L," Sungyeol concluded with everyone sighing in defeat except L who is smiling in triumph. "It's always him becasue his the visual."

"...No..." Joona said and everyone's creepy grin smile appeared again. "My bias is Dongwoo."

"Awwww man!" The rest who didn't get chosen groaned.

"Jinjja? I'm your bias??" Dongwoo excitedly asked Joona.

"Yeah.... Didn't I said that already?" she replied questioningly. 

"Let's dance!" Dongwoo pulled Joona out of the scene and left me here with six annoying idiots. 'I just hope I survive...'

Joon Ah's POV

Music filters down as he leads me away from the group and out on to the floor. The music is slow and dreamlike, so Dongwoo pulls me into his arms and we move in a circle with practically no steps at all. We were quiet for a while. Then Dongwoo speaks in a strained voice. "So, why did you pick me as your bias?"

"Wow. That question must be itching to get out ever since you pulled me here, huh?" I replied wittily and he cutely laughed which make me laugh along with me. "Your laugh."

"What about my laugh?" 

"It's very... contagious? It makes me want to laugh along, too. And cute," I smiled. And he laughed again. "See, I just can't get enough of your laugh. It's one of a kind."

"Joona, are you falling for me now?" he wiggled his eyebrows and we laughed. 

"In your dreams~ You're too old for me. I'm sixteen."

"I did not see that coming! Age doesn't matter when it comes to love," he responded. 

"Whatever floats your boat~" I singsonged. "Tell me, why did you ask me out to dance? Is it because I chose you as my bias?"

"Not exactly. I am interested in you," Dongwoo replied.

"Wow. Straightforward aren't you? Then, what do you like about me?"

"Your smile. It's very... contagious? It makes me want to smile along, too. And cute," we laughed at his choice of words. 

"Hhhmmm.... where did I heard that before?" I playfully replied hinting the use of words he had stole from me. "By the way, it's not only your laugh I like. It's your idiotic gestures. And I meant that as a compliment. You're funny and I want to hang out with a person like you."

"Gomawo~ You are my favorite fan," he hugged me and I was flabbergasted at where his hands had traveled down south. 'Did he just...???' 

"Where are you touching me???" I yelled as he retracted his hands from my . "Did you just my ?" He just laughed at what he did and I couldn't help but to join as well. 

"I'm sorry, it's a habit. I do this to my members also," Dongwoo continued to laugh. "But you still love me, right? Even my flaws?"

"Of course. It just took me by surprise. Come here," I hug him this time. "Don't you dare my ." 'Too late for that...'

I smack his arms. But before I could say anything more, an announcement was made.

No one's POV

"Okay! Listen up everyone!"

Joonhae and the six infinite members all turned their heads to the mini stage behind them. SHINee was up there giving short and funny speeches about the birthday boy. "Now, the birthday boy has something to say," Jonghyun announced.

"This should be good," Joonhae muttered under her breath. 

Taemin walked up to the microphone and asked everyone if they were having a great time. They all responded with cheers and compliments. "I know I'm the birthday boy, but I would like to perform a song for you," Taemin continued. The crowd whistled and clapped sending him some encouragements. "I'm not singing alone, though. It's a duet with a very special girl. She became my close friend very quickly; we had so many things in common."

"Does he mean girlfriend?" L asked. "He's just saying friend to lie to the crowd."

"Nope, he's not lying," Joonhae commented. She looked over to Joona and she is a nervous wreck. Her hands were sweating and she was breathing unevenly. She knows that Taemin is going to call her up there soon. 

"In fact, she wrote the song we're about to sing. Well, I did assist her, but she did most of the work. Please welcome to the stage, Yoon Joona!" Taemin smiled widely and the light from the stage moved to Joona who looked at the cheering crowd with scared eyes. 'Oh no!' she thought. 'I just hope I don't embarass myself.'

"Go!" Joonhae hissed and pushed her forward. "What? You want me to hold your hand and guide you up there?"

"Alright, alright. I'm going, mother," Joona whispered and giggled. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New Update! We can't promise you that we'll be updating another chapter soon because our winter break is ending and then the semester exam will greet us with big arms... -_- Boy, can't wait! Well, bye-bye~!

♥ TaeYyi & ZhaTao