Music Bank

One Crazy Summer

"HOLY FLIPPING !!!"

"HURRY, YOU DIP! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! SO MOVE YOUR !"

"HOW CAN I, WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR???"

Flashback

*RING*

"Yeoboseyo?" Joona answered.

"Joona?" 

"Ne. Waegeuraeyo, Onew oppa? You never call me."

"Ani. I want to invite you and your sister to the Music Bank. Would you like to come?" Onew asked.

"Is your manager fine with all this? Last time I check, he didn't particularly like me or unnie," she replied. 

"Actually, he is slowly accepting you two. You just don´t realize this. Though, his strictness is still there; just don't do anything that will anger him," Onew responded. "And he was the one that suggested to have you two ride with us in the van to the Music Bank."

"Really?? Thank you so much! When is it?" Joona asked excitedly.

"We'll pick you up in an hour, so better get ready~"

"I-It's today?!?!"

"Yep! And dress prettily. I wanna show off to the other artists for having two pretty dongsaengs~~" Onew chuckled. 

"Ne! Gomawoyo~" Joona thanked him. "Geureom, I'll see you later."

End of Flashback

The twins kept rushing back and forth between putting make up on and choosing an outfit. After at least fourty minutes, they finally decided on what to wear. Joonhae slip on a pair of pink jeans and threw on a printed black t-shirt under a black blazer.  

On the other hand, Joona decided on for something simple but exciting at the same time. She put on a denim vest over a white printed shirt and wore a black, tattered skinny jeans. Since the clothes are simple, she slipped on a pair of orange combat boots to make her appearance stand out more. Not only that, she wears orange triangle-shaped earrings, and decorated her wrist with two bracelets: one white with studs and and orange FEARLESS bracelet.

 

She finally finished getting ready after adding a slight touch-up to her make-up. Normally she would just add a lipbalm, but this time she lightly dabbed on a orange lipstick coated under a gloss. 'Today is a special day!' She smiled one last time before going. 

"Unnie, let's go!" Joona shouted. 

"About time," Joonhae complained. "They're here already. They are in the underground parking lot."

They finally reach the van where all SHINee members and their manager is waiting. The boys were waiting outside the van with a bored expression, and one of them did not seem pretty happy when the twins arrived.

"Joona you're here!" Taemin announced cheerfully. "I miss you~ It's been five long days!"

"I know! Well, you took a day off on your birthday, so you must've been busy," Joona replied. "Anyways, I miss you, too."

"You're late!" Key shouted.

"By one minute!" Joonhae retorted and stuck her tounge out. Key also did the same in return. Then her expression changed and beamed widely at the man next to Key. "Jeongmal gamsahabnida, Manager Choi." She bowed a little to show gratitude.

"Are you talking to me?" Minho questioned. 

Jonghyun slapped the back of his head. "Yes, she's talking to you, Manager Choi.

"It was no problem, as long as you do not cause ," he replied with a grin. 

"Don't worry, we won't in your car," Joona remarked. Joonhae snorted and so did the rest. 

"Okay, okay. There's no time to waste, let's get moving," Onew interrupted. "So, about the sitting arrangement. Where—"

"I called shotgun!" Joonhae cut off and sneakily grinned. She hurriedly opened the front door and climb onto the seat. And slammed the door closed. 

"That was fast," Minho commented. Then, the rest got into the van. In the middle row, Onew, Key, and Minho sit together, while in the back row, Joona is squished between Taemin and Jonghyun. 

"How's it back there? Comfortable?" the manager asked.

"Taemin keeps on poking me!!" Joona yelled. "With his ribs!"

"It's called breathing!!!" Taemin argued. 

"Well, bare with it," Onew interjected, "we didn't even leave the area yet."

Taemin and Joona kept pushing each other, trying to get more space to sit. Apparently, they've forgotten about  their other seatmate. "Ya! Will you guys stop squishing me???" Jonghyun growled. "I am trying to breathe here!!! And you guys aren't making it easier for me." Both Joona and Taemin lowered their heads in shame and muttered a "Sorry" to Jonghyun. 

"Yo, unlucky people," Joonhae called out. "Say kimchi!"

Before anyone could say anything, she pressed the button and the flash came off. Everyone was blinded by the flash and had to rub their eyes to go back to normal. "Hey~! I wasn't in the picture!" Manager Choi whined.

"Okay, okay. Say... kimchi!" Joonhae clicked the button on the camera and the manager posed with a "V" sign. When the flash came off, it sort of blinded him and the car went out of lane and almost crashed into another car. 

"You almost got us killed!" Key bellowed. 

"Yeah, almost," Joonhae retorted, not paying attention to the people at the back who almost had a heart attack. She looked at the pictures she took and smiled in delight. "Wow! The results are better than I expected! Do you guys wanna see?" She handed the camera to Onew, but Key snatched it away before Onew could take it. 

The face expression Key showed was priceless. He was horrified by the man in the picture who is supposed to be him. "I'm deleting this!" he announced. 

"What? No!" Joonhae screamed. From behind Key, Jonghyun stole the camera and chuckled at the screen. He handed it to Joona and Taemin and they both laughed so hard that their face became red. This makes Onew and Minho curious; they were so eager to see the picture. Once they saw it and they kept pointing at Key and made funny faces. 

"Ya~!!! Delete it!" Key protested. "It's not funny!"

"What are you talking about, oppa?" Joona tried putting on a serious face without breaking into a grin. "You look handsome in there. It's just that... the camera couldn't capture all of your beauty."

Key slowly felt better about this whole ordeal, but soon felt more irritated when Joona's serious expression cracked and she broke into a wild laughter. Soon everybody was laughing hysterically, including the manager. "Guys, stop making me laugh!" the manager spoke between his laughter. Of course, no one listened; their ride was full of snorty giggles and Key's endless wailing. 

* * *

They finally arrived and everyone got out of the van. "...Hahahaha~~" Onew's laughter died slowly as he stepped out. "I think I gained two packs!"

"Urrggh... when will you guys stop?!" Key complained. 

"When I become the President of the United States," Joonhae proudly replied.

"That's never going to happen," Minho commented.

"Exactly!" she added and giggled.

Joona came and patted Key's back as sort of pity and sighed. "Bare with it, my friend. You have a long journey ahead of you." That only made Key sulked even more. The gang then continued their way into the building to get ready. 

The twins were awed by the hectic atmosphere and felt giddy when catching glimpses at a few celebrities getting ready or just arriving. Key had to leave earlier because he had to rehearse his lines for the show. He's one of the MC for the show along with Infinite's Woohyun, SNSD's Sunny and Seohyun. 

Manager Choi gave the two girls a backstage pass, so they can go in and out freely without being questioned by the securities. "I need to go to the bathroom," he announced. "Don't make any trouble and make sure to be in the dressing room in an hour." With that he left, leaving the six of them with nothing to do.

"I'm just gonna go to the dressing room," Minho announced.

"Wae~?" Joonhae asked. "Come with us. Joona and I are gonna explore the place. Jonghyun and Taemin are coming along, too."

"Why should I come along with you guys?" Minho questioned. "I already know the place, I don't need to explore it."

"You're such a party pooper," Joona commented. "If you already know the place, then you can be our tour guide." Without having the time to argue, Joona and Joonhae dragged Minho with them. The twins sneakily peek into different dressing rooms and bowed to some artists along the way. 

Click!

"Yay!" Joonhae cheered.

"Why did you just took a picture of a door?" Jonghyun questioned.

"A prove that I've been to the dressing room," she replied.

"People might think you just print out their names and stick it on a random door," Jonghyun retorted.

"Whatever. I don't care what people think," she responded.

"Have you guys seen Onew hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Now you just asked?" Joona remarked. "He went to see his friends apparently. That's what he said to me."

The five of them kept walking and stopped a couple of times to let the girls took pictures and sneak a peek into the dressing rooms. "Hey, I think we should go back," Jonghyun suggested. Everyone agreed and turned around. But Joonhae suddenly stops and stared at one door in awe. Everyone was a few steps ahead of her.

"Psst!" Joonhae hissed. "Dude. Dude. Dude! Dude!!!! Pssssst!!!!"

"What??? We have to go!" Joona hissed back. Instead of arguing back, Joonhae pointed at the door in front of her. Joona shifted her attention to the door and gasped. "SWEET MOTHER OF KRISUS. NO WAY!"

"I know! OHMAGAWD!!! Let me take a picture of this real quick!" Joonhae giddily held her camera and....

Click! 

"Wow. What a bright flash!" The said person squinted his eyes. The twins gasped at the sight of him standing in front of them at a close range. 

"I swear to God II didn't mean to take a picture of you. I am so sorry!" Joonhae frantically apologized. "II am not some crazy fan, okay? Let me delete this picture." Joonhae struggled to delete the picture and was shaking at the same time.

"Hahaha!" the person laughed. "Before you delete it, let me see the pic."

Joonhae was puzzled, but showed him the picture anyway. And judging from his expression, she's not gonna get in trouble. "Oh, god! I look so gorgeous! This is a really great angle," he awed. "Hey, you think you can send me this?" 

"I guess I can?" Joonhae nervously replied. 

"Alright, then, come inside!" he ushered the twins. 

"Jiminie, did you get me water like I asked you to?" somebody yelled from across the room. "Wait, who are they?"

"Kookie, I found these two in front of our door!" Jimin flashed his dazzling smile. 

"What? Are we gonna adopt them???" J-Hope joked and laughed. 

"For your information, we were not abandoned," Joona protested.

"Actually, we are," Joonhae corrected. "They left us."

"Hmm, true."

"Are you a fan by any chance? An A.R.M.Y?" Jin asked.

"I guess you can say that," Joona replied. 

"Then why don't you guys look so excited or happy?" Jungkook interrupted. "You guys look lost and confused and not cheery or..."

"Crazy?" Joonhae continued. 

"Pretty much," Jungkook agreed.

Joonhae flicked her hair and smirked. "We've met a lot of idols already, so we're used to it." Then both of the girls laughed and sighed. "I'm just kidding. You have no idea how much my heart wants to jump out of my chest right now."

"If you're our fan, you would have our latest album," Jungkook challenged. Upon hearing that, the girls' faces hardened. 

"Uh... you see.. uhm... we... never bought albums from any artists... before. We just bought one recently and it was our first time," Joona clarified. 

"But it's not a BTS album, am I right?" Jungkook interrogated.

"...no."

"Then you clearly are no A.R.M.Y," he concluded.

"What?!" Jonnhae exclaimed. "No! Have you ever thought that we have no money to buy albums? HUH?! And does it look like I'm a rich ing ??! We're like what, one year younger than you. "

"Whaaaat?????" BTS chorused. 

"Woah, no need to be up all on my grill," Jungkook joked. "I'm just messing  with you. So, I'm your oppa?" 

"....yes," the twins shyly mumbled. 

"Awww, Kookie, look at you. You're an oppa, now," Yoongi commented. "So, how does it feel?"

"...Pretty awesome," Jungkook smiled. "Since, you two are here.... need a picture? An autograph? An album plus a member, preferably V, the Joker in our group?"

They both looked at V and he looked back at them. And said with a deep voice, "Why... so... serious?" He showed a creepy smile:

Joona and Joonhae looked disturbed, but laughed uncontrollably. "I'll take that as a yes. But for your payment, I want EXO Kai sunbaenim," Jungkook bargained. 

"Deal!" The twins shouted. 

"You make it sound like it's so easy to get Kai," Rap Mon intervened. 

"Because it is," Joonhae replied. "I hate that deceiving, chocolate abs douche bag. Now I can get rid of him. Heheheh."

"Oh right! Nae sajin," Jimin giddily asked Joonhae to send it to him.

"I don't want to interupt, but we haven't introduce ourselves properly yet," Joona spoke up. "So, uhm... annyeonghaseyo, Yoon Joona-ibnida."

"Yoon Joonhae-ibnida," Joonhae bowed. 

"Our turn," Rap Monster grin and the boys began to line up. "Dul, set Bang!"

"TAN! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-ibnida~!" the boys introduced in sync. 

"So, what do you want us to write on the album?" Jin asked. 

"Can you wish the both of us a happy birthday??" Joona requsted shyly. 

"Today is you birthday?" V questioned the twins.

"... Yeah..." Joonhae sheepishly replied. 

"Alright, then. One album for each coming right up!" Suga announced. Every single member busied themselves going back from one CD to the other, writing down birthday wishes and their own side notes. Meanwhile, the girls patiently waited on the couch smiling their asses off. 

"Alright! We're done~" V singsonged. V handed Joona her signed album, and Jongkook handed Joonhae hers. The twins looked through the postcards that went with the album and saw little notes written on their respective pages, ranging from:

"(J) Hope to see you soon~ ^^ "

"I love your outfit! Can we shop together next time?"

"Hey, dongsaeng! Let's meet again sometime~"

"Happy birthday! I hope all your dreams and wishes will come true ;)" 

 

"Thank you so much for the signed album," Joonhae smiled in content. 

"If you don't mind, can we get a picture with you all one by one?" Joona asked nervously. 

"Sure! Why not?" Everyone agreed. Rap Monster volunteered to go first. 

"Let's make it fun, like doing different poses with each of us," he suggested. They decide to put on sunglasses on and had their arms folded across their chest. V volunteered next, and he wanted the three of them to pose like a flower.

"Flower? That's so lame," Joona commented.

"It's too girly," Joonhae added.

"No! We are beautiful. Flowers are beautiful, so we ARE flowers," Taehyung argued and pouted.

"That is some pretty messed up reasoning," Joona sighed. "Fine, we're flowers. Let's pose." With Taehyun standing in the middle, they open their palms and place them under their chins.

"Smile!" Jin shouted as he pressed the button.

"Wah... it came out so pretty~" Taehyung awed. "Can I decorate this?"

"Knock yourself out," Joonhae replied.

"So, who's next?" asked Joona.

"I'll be next!" Jimin yelled from across the room. "Any ideas on what pose we should do?"

"Poking abs!" Joonhae yelled.

"C'mon, flex your bisceps!" Joona urged. Jimin sighed but nonetheless he brought his arms up and flexed his muscles, while the girls pretended to be interested by poking or feeling his abs and bisceps. 

"Don't be an awkward turtle!" J-Hope laughed. "Jimin! Act like you enjoyed it."

Jimin complied, so a smirk etched across his face and a bright light is flashed. 

"Hyung, you go next," Junggook insisted. "I'll take the pictures."

"Arasso," Jin replied and walked off to Joona and Joonhae. "I'm gonna have you two fight over me."

"....Mwo?" Joonhae questioned.

"You know... act childish, so then it will show how I'm older than you are."

"Alright," Joona replied and sat down on his foot as she circled her arms aorund his legs. "How's this for childish? I can fight with Joonhae. Oh, and make sure you act annoyed, okay?"

"Sounds good," Jin and Joonhae agreed. Joonhae began encircling her arms around his legs and the twins mehronged at each other. *FLASH*

"Let's see the result," said Junggook. He waited for a few more seconds to let the picture developed. "Pfftt! Hahahhahahaha!" Junggook laughed to tears looking at the picture.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked.

"Hyung... hahhaha... you looked so awkward.

"Doesn't matter," Joona snatched the picture away and handed it to Taehyung to decorate it. 

"Finally, it's my turn," Suga announced. 

"I was thinking we could wear those fur coats and rap," Joonhe voiced out. So they asked the coordi-noonas for two more coats.

"They're so soft and warm!" Joona gleed.

"Let's rap to N.O." Suga suggested. As they rap, Junggook took the picture and it turned out well.

"My turn!" J-Hope shouted.

"What shold we do?" asked Joonhae.

"Both of you lean in and kiss my cheek," J-Hope suggested.

"Mwo?! I ain't kissing anybody's cheek!" yelled Joona.

"No, what I mean is that you two pucker your lips and lean in like you're about to kiss my cheeks, and I act surprise," he explained.

"Alright."

"They took their stance with Joona on the right side of J-Hope while Joonhae stood on the left side.

"Hana, dul,..." Junggook counted while holding the camera. Right on the third count, Jimin and Taehyung pushed the twins and two soft pairs of lips landed on J-Hope's cheeks.

*FLASH*

Joona and Joonhae fluttered their eyes open and retracted their lips and stood rigid. On the other hand, J-Hope was even more shock than the twins. He stood like a statue and could feel his cheeks burning. The rest of the members snickered at his reaction. He cupped his cheeks and walked to the couch in a daze.

"What the hell?!" Joona shouted at Jimin. "Why did you push me??"

"Be glad you get to kiss an artist," he replied.

"URGGGH!"

"Cheer up!" Junggook came in and ruffled the twins' hair as he smiled at the camera. *CLICK*

 

After a few more minutes in BTS's dressing room, they said their goodbyes.

"I hope we'll meet again soon," said Jin.

"Please keep supporting us!" Rap Monster added. 

"Of course we will. It was a fun experience to finally meet all of you," Joona replied. "And it's not something I ever want to forget."  

'Especially for Joonhae unnie,' she thought.

"Awwww~ group hug!" Jimin shouted and everyone huddled together, while two bright flashes appeeared. Their manager had snapped a picture of the group, and one of the coordi-noonas took the other one with the twins' polaroid as per requested by Joonhae. 

"Well, I think we have to go now. We've been gone for long already and probably SHINee is looking for us," said Joonhae sadly.

"SHINee? You know them? Why are they looking for you?" Suga asked.

"Ne. We were invited here by them," Joona replied.

"Lucky you," Junggook booped her nose. "Well, then don't keep them waiting."

"Please look forward to us performing~" exclaimed Taehyung. 

"Geureom, jalga~" Joonhae waved followed by Joona. 

The girls were overly joyed after meeting BTS that they didn't know how worried some of the SHINee members were. 

"We've been looking for you two everywhere!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Mianhae... we were meeting a few artists and got a signed album," Joona explained.

"We told you not to disturb other artists," Minho grew frustrated.

"We already said sorry! And it's not like we barged in there by ourselves. We were invited  over."

"Why are you being so harsh on them?" asked Key as he entered with Woohyun. 

"Oh. hey! Joonhae and Joona, right?" Woohyun asked.

"Glad you still remember," Joonhae replied.

"I came after I heard you two are here," he said. "The rest of INFINITE should be here in a minute."

As the girls made small talks with Woohyun, the members arrived. "Hey, Joona!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she nodded her head.

"Where's my hug?" he pouted as he ran over over to Joona and circled his arms around her. Joona had no choice but to hug him back. And as usual, after he let go, his hands traveled down to her and gave it a light squeeze and let it rest there. This action didn't go unnoticed by Taemin and a few members of INFINITE.

"Did he just your ??" shock was written on Taemin's face and an unpleasant feeling crept inside of him. Now, everyone's attention fell on Joona and Dongwoo.

"Yes?" Joona answered questioningly.

"Hyung! I told you that you need to fix that bad habit of yours," Hoya grunted. Instead of feeling bad, Dongwoo laughed hysterically and buried his head on her shoulder. And Joona giggled at his contagious laughter.

"Gwaenchanha. I let him be 'cause let's face it," she exasperated, "it's a habit that he can't get rid off so easily. And surprisingly, I got used to it already."

"It's not something you should get used to," Sunggyu sighed. "Anyways, we just wanted to drop in and say hi."

"We'll be going now," Sungjong bid goodbye.

"Ne. See you later," Ssungyeol exited followed by the rest of INFINITE members.

TOK. TOK.

"SHINee, you're on in ten minutes," person announced and left right after.

"I think we should head to the stage," said Onew.

"Oppa, where were you?" Joonhae asked.

"Just... with friends," he replied. "Kaja!"

SHINee headed to the stage, whle Joonhae and Joona went to the audience. 

* * * * *

"AAAAH!!! OPPA!"

"KIM JONGHYUN!"

"KYAAA~! THEY'RE SO HANDSOME!"

"I THINK I'M DEAF NOW!!" Joona yelled at Joonhae.

"IT'S ALL WORTH IT!" she yelled back. "C'MON LET'S CHEER."

"LEE JINKI! KIM JONGHYUN! KIM KIBUM! CHOI MINHO! LEE TAEMIN! SHINEE!"

"OPPA! YOU'RE SO COOL!"

"ONEW OPPA! LET'S BOND OVER CHICKEN!" shouted Joonhae and Onew turned to the direction where chicken is being shouted and saw the twins and winked at them.

"AAH! DID YOU SEE THAT?! HE WINKED AT ME!!!"

"NO! HE WAS WINKING AT ME!!!"

The crowd grew wild near Joonhae as they saw the wink coming in their direction.

"LEE TAEMIN! ARE YOU A GIRL??!!" Joona shouted teasingly.

"So rude..." a random fangirl commented. However, it doesn't bother Joona at all. She keeps focusing on the stage, and she finally saw Taemin dancing closer to her area and the girls around her cheered loudly. Taemin turned his focus to Joona and gave a short you're-so-dead glare. But Joona dismissed it and keep shouting, "I thought you were manly!! I don't see it!!" While the camera was not focused on Taemin, Joona and Taemin had the shortest eye contact and it wasn't pleasant. 

'I'm so dead! ...Bye world... don't miss me too much!'

With that, SHINee finished performing and Girl's Day came up next.

"Let's head back stage," said Joonhae.

"...Let's just stay. I don't want to go back and forth," Joona replied. 

"Taemin will still be pissed by the way," Joonhae taunted. 

"Let's just cheer for other performances," Joona changed the subject and cheered. "Woohoo! You girls are pretty! YEAH!"

"You don't even ing know them..." Joonhae sighed. After two more performances from other girl groups, INFINITE came up on stage.

"L!!! YOU'RE SO HOT!"

"MARRY ME, WOOHYUN OPPA!"

"OPPA JJANG!!!"

The song started and the crowd gets wilder as each seconds pass. "We can't lose to the other girls! Let's cheer," Joonhae shouted. "GO INFINITE!! SUNGYEOLLIE!"

"DONGWOO OPPA!! WHERE'S MY HUG?!" Joona hinted and Dongwoo noticed right away, so he gave a playful smirk and wink as a bonus towards her. As a response, the crowd grew wild, "KYAAA~ DINO OPPA WINKED!"

"KIM MYUNGSOO! SHOW ME YOUR Y FACE!" Joonhae cheered. Their performance was finally over and INFINITE bowed before leaving the stage. 

"IT'S BTS!"

"KOOKIE! LOOK AT NOONA!"

Joona and Joonhae kept cheereing like there's no tomorrow, getting excited by different idols. However, they couldn't stay for long as SHINee as other schedule to attend.

"That was so much fun!" exclaimed Joona as they returned backstage. 

"I want to see more performances, though..." Joonhae saddened. On the way to SHINee's dressing room, they halted in front of a door.

"NO. ING. WAY," Joona gasped. "I can't believe we're meeting them again so soon."

"I know," Joonhae agred. "We should enter." She proceeded in opening the door, but to realize, B.A.P. members were not there. 

"Damn it! They probably left already," she concluded. "Whatever. Let's just head back," Joona dismissed. After closing the door, they turned around and ending up bumping into a group of people.

"HOLY ," Joona gasped in English. 

"OMO! It's the twins! Joona and Joonhae right?" Zelo excitedly asked. 

“It’s nice to see you again,” Yongguk greeted. 

“Ne. I never thought we would meet this soon, too,” Joona responded. 

“How come you guys are backstage?” Himchan questioned.

“SHINee invited us,” Joonhae explained. “You guys aren’t the only idols we’ve met.”

As the twins and B.A.P chatted, someone came running to them yelling, “Joona! Joonhae!”

“Ne?” Joonhae replied.

“Waegeureyo, Onew oppa?” Joona inquired. 

“Please go back to the dressing room. We’re leaving soon,” he informed.

“…Arasseo.” Joonhae and Joona strolled back to the dressing room, while Onew remained behind with B.A.P. 

“You guys are close to Joona and Joonhae?” Onew interrogated.

“Ne… sunbaenim,” acknowledged Yongguk.  

“Good. Come with me please,” Onew instructed. “It’s only gonna take ten minutes.”

As they start walking, Onew begin to explain his plan to B.A.P. “What is it, sunbaenim?” Daehyun questioned.

“It’s simple, really. All of you just have to sing happy birthday when Key bring out the cake,” Onew explained. 

“What does this have to do with Joona and Joonhae?” puzzled Zelo. 

“You should be able to answer that already,” Onew teased. “Today is their birthday.” A few gasps and squeals were heard. “Be ready, cuz we’re here already.”

 

Meanwhile, when the girls arrived back at the dressing room, most of the SHINee members are almost finish changing. “Ya, Yoon Joona!” growled Taemin. 

“Wae?” Joona responded.

“Why’d you call me unmanly?!” he dangerously towered her. 

“Your face says it all,” she challenged. Before Taemin could argue back, there was a knock at the door.

“Excuse me,” the young idol interrupted, “our coordi-noona ran out of BB cream. Can you lend us some?”

“Well look who’s here,” Joonhae taunted. “If it isn’t Kim Jongin.”

“Yoon. Joon. Hae,” Kai gritted. “I guess the devil loves to play with me. What are you doing here?”

“Just… you know… none of your business,” she hissed.

“Stop fighting would you?” Key flicked her forehead.

“Ya! Don’t do that!” Joonhae exclaimed. 

“Jonginnie, wait a few more minute,” Jonghyun insisted. “Uri coordi-noona is searching for extras.”

“Arasseo. I’ll wait,” Kai replied. Not long after, he saw Onew entered, “Annyeonghaseyo, Onew hyung.”

Unaware of their surroundings, Onew started his plan as he sneaked into the back and asked Key to bring out the cake and lit up the candles. As planned, B.A.P made their appearance in SHINee’s dressing room. 

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenimdeul,” B.A.P chorused.

“Oh? B.A.P isn’t it? What brings you here?” Minho asked.

“You guys… what’s up?” Joona puzzled. The only answer they got were the wide smiles painted across their faces. Soon, B.A.P saw the cake coming and it was their cue to start singing. 

“Joona, Joonhae,” Himchan started.    

“This is for you,” Jongup added. 

Listen babe,
I’ll dedicate this song for you
Happy birthday to you
Areumdaun nae sarang
Baby, only for you
Niga isseo hangbokhae
Happy birthday to you
Oneulcheoreom yeongwonhi
Baby, only for you
Urin hamkke halgeoya
Niga dareun geon su manheun saramdeul sogeseodo boyeo
Banjjakgeorineun nun, ipsul niga yeope isseumyeon maeumi nohyeo
I will kiss you baby
Saengil chukhahae


During the song, Key marched with the cake in his hand and brought it to the front so Joonhae and Joona can see. Not only that, Tao, Sehun, and Chanyeol arrived at the scene and was surprised to see the crowd that was formed inside as many other idols came and visit to see the commotion. 
Before the last line of the song, B.A.P blew sweet kisses to them and the corners of their mouth rising when they met with an equal expression from the twins.

“It’s time to make a wish and blow the candles,” Onew informed. With closed eyes, the twins made their wish and then loud applauses and cheers filled the room when they blew the candles. 

“Saengil chukhahae, nae areumdaun dongsaengdeul,” Onew welcomed Joona and Joonhae in his arms and enveloped them in the warmest hug they have ever received.

“Oppa…” Joona and Joonhae smiled with tears b in their eyes, “Jeongmal kamsahabnida!”

“Arasseo, arasseo… don’t cry,” he giggled. “It’s time to cut the cake!” After separating from the hug Onew left to find a knife. 

“Joonhae!” Chanyeol called and she came over to him.

“Hey!” Joonhae smiled widely.

“It’s so sudden, but saengil chukhahae!” he winked and Joonhae found herself in his embrace. With beet red face, Joonhae hugged him back and chuckled excitedly. Chanyeol ran to be the first in line for the cake when he saw Onew holding the knife. 

“Happy birthday, Joona,” wished Kai. “I hope all of your wishes will come true.”

Joona smiled, “Gomawo.” 

“Well, then I’m going to leave,” he stated.

“Ya, ya, ya, YA! What about me?! Where’s my birthday wish??” Joonhae boomed. 

“I’m sorry. Who are you?” he feigned innocent. “Why should I say happy birthday to you?”

“I wished you happy birthday every year on Twitter, and where’s mine? It’s just one wish,” Joonhae exclaimed.

“I don’t check Twitter,” Kai remarked.

“Fine, then. I will delete every single birthday post I put on your wall,” she threatened.

“Wait, wait! Don’t!” Kai begged. His jaw clenched and muttered a few silent curses. 

“I’m waiting…” Joonhae groaned. 

Happy birthday,” he mumbled. 

“I’m sorry, what? I can’t hear you,” she leaned in, cupping her left ear. 

“Happy birthday,” he stated a little louder.

“What?”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Kai shouted. 

“Thank you. I didn’t know you’re so dedicated in wishing me a happy birthday, that you said it more than twice,” Joonhae grinned.

“UGGGHH!” he grunted and left to find his other members. The twins laughed at his reaction, and not a second later, two boys came over. 

“Joona!” Sehun yelled as he advanced towards them with Tao by his side.

“Annyeong, Tao,” Joona greeted. “ ‘Sup, ButtHun.” 

“Would you stop calling me that?!” he grunted. 

“But it suits you so well…” she pouted. “And it’s cute.”

“Anyways, I just want to say happy birthday, so… Noona, saengil chukhahae~” Sehun chimed. 
B.A.P who overheard Sehun’s words, gawked at the twins. ‘Noona? Does he not know that they’re a lot younger than him?’ pondered Zelo. 
Joona and Joonhae only shushed at B.A.P to not say anything. “Arasseo, gomawo,” acknowledged Joona. 

“Happy birthday~” Tao giggled and his cat lips curled upwards. He then left dragging Sehun to get cake. 

“Noona? Why are you suddenly older than him?” Daehyun interrogated Joona. 

“Molla. I guess my name sounds like that,” she replied. “Should we get cake, too? It’s cheesecake.”

“I’ll get it for you. Wait here,” Daehyun insisted. Joona smiled at his fading back as he disappears into the crowd in line for the cake. She then shifted her vision to Joonhae and watched her sister laughing with Chanyeol.

‘That’s right, Unnie. Be happy. That’s what I wished for, and I don’t want time to stop for you. I promised myself that I will do whatever it takes for you to always smile,’ she thought.

“Joona…?” Daehyun stammered. “Gwaenchanha?

“Huh? Waeyo? I’m fine,” Joona smiled. Daehyun reached his fingers outward and place them on her cheeks, slowly brushing away the fallen crystals with care. Joona gaped and quickly wiped the remaining tears that have fallen on her face. 

“You only got one slice?” Joona asked, changing the subject.

“…Yeah. It was the last piece,” Daehyun responded. Using the spoon, he cut a piece and brought it to . 

“Oh gawd. This cake is awesome!” Joona exclaimed. 

“Really??” Daehyun feed himself a tiny slice of the cake. “Wah~ Massitda~ Here, have more.”

Daehyun kept feeding Joona as they chatted. “Speaking of cheesecake, when do you think we should hangout?” Daehyun asked.

“Uhmmm I’m always free. It’s just you that’s busy,” Joona answered. “We should go soon because I’ll be leaving in three weeks. I think.”

“So soon? I guess I’ll text you when I’m free,” he agreed. 

“Geurae? Arasseo. Anytime is good,” Joona opened wide as Daehyun spooned her, but accidently let the icing brushed the corner of her lips. While he was busy wiping the icing off her face, Joona fed him a spoon of the blueberry cheesecake. Unbeknownst to them, Taemin had been observing the two with clenched fist and an uneasy heart. ‘How come he gets to be fed by Joona? I want her to feed me, too!’

“Joona~” Taemin whined and plopped his head on her shoulder. 

“Oh? Taemin. Haven’t seen you in a while,” Joona responded. “What’s wrong?”

“I miss you…” he pouted and enveloped her in a bear hug. Without Joona knowing, Taemin sent daggers towards Daehyun. 

Joona hugged him back tightly with a heartfelt smile, “That’s it?”

“Ani. We have to go home now,” Taemin stated, dragging her arm. “Let’s go.”

“Oppa, you go ahead. I’ll meet you in a sec,” Joona responded, and Taemin left to pack his stuff. 

“I guess I’ll see you soon?” Daehyun nervously smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

“I don’t know. The answer is depending on you,” Joona grinned. 

“Alright. I guess I will,” he concluded with a sheepish smile and circled his arms around her. She returned the hug and chimed, “Yup. See you soon, cheesecake buddy.”

“That’s right… you’re my cheesecake buddy,” Daehyun grinned while swaying side to side with Joona still in his arms. 

“And you’re mine,” Joona replied. Daehyun coughed at her response with cheeks flushed rosy pink.

“You should drink a lot. You just ate something sweet, and you need to perform later.”

“Hmmm,” Daehyun hummed in response. “Bye, cheesecake buddy.”

“Bye~” 

********

“KIM JONGHYUN!” Joonhae screamed. “I already said dibs on sitting in the front! Go to the back!”

“I am NOT gonna be squished again like earlier today,” Jonghyun replied. “Besides, I’m already sitting. I’m too tired to move.”

Joonhae sulked as she seated herself in the back with Minho between her and Onew. And in the middle row, Taemin sat in between Key and Joona.

“So did you like your birthday?” Key asked. 

“It was amazing! We were really surprised, and it was so nice of you to set it up,” Joona replied. 

“I’m glad you liked it,” Onew beamed. 

“Hyung, how did you and Kibum hyung know it was their birthday? We didn’t know anything at all,” Minho questioned. 

“Remember when they rapped to G-Dragon’s One of a Kind? They said their birthdates instead of GD’s,” Key explained. And the rest nodded in understanding.

The ride to Joona and Joonhae’s apartment was quiet as most of them were asleep. Taemin turned to his right shoulder when something hard landed on it. He smiled when he found Joona’s head propped against him, so he circled his arm around her for her to more comfortable. This moment didn’t go unnoticed by Onew and Minho as they managed to sneakily captured Taemin and Joona’s interaction. “Assa! Another one for the collection,” Onew whispered excitedly. 

Suddenly, beats of sweat formed on Joona’s forehead and her breathing became ragged. Taemin’s heart was pounding really fast and he was flustered at her condition, so he shook her awake, “Joona. Joona! Ireona.”

She woke up with a gasp, and panted with her eyes shut tight. Joona’s fist clenched tight, trying to suppress the tears from coming out. ‘Come on, Joona. Ignore the pain. We’re almost home. You know you can’t drink another pill,’ she thought. 

“Joona? Gwaenchanha?” Taemin asked worriedly, caressing her back softly. 

“Y-Yeah. Just you know… b-bad dream,” she stuttered. 

‘Don’t lie, Joona. Are you really okay?’ Taemin wondered. 

“We’re here!” Manager Choi howled. Joona hurriedly opened the door, but before she could get out, Taemin grabbed her hand and she fell into his embrace. A quick, soft peck was planted on her temple, and soon, his lips was replaced with his forehead as he leaned in and whispered pleadingly against her ear, “…Please be okay. Please.

Joona was speechless, but she managed to reply with a quick smile to cover her quivering lips before leaving and closing the door.

 

 


‘I mean it, Joona.’  

 

 


Updated!

It's been half a year since I last updated, and I'm trully sorry for that :(

Since it's summer already, I'm on a vacation right now, and I can't promise you to update every other day. I only have limited internet access so I can only update when I can. But, I AM writing my updates on WordDoc.

BTW, sorry if there are grammar or spelling mistakes!

Once again, SORRY! OTL

Love, 

TaeYyi

P.S. Since I haven't updated in a long time, here is a long chapter ;)

P.P.S. You haven't forgotten the story line right?? >3<

 

REMEMBER!!!

THE FOLLOWING ARE GREATLY ACCEPTED:

comments. subscribe.upvotes. love.