EXO

One Crazy Summer

Remember~ Blue - English; Pink - Spanish

Xiumin's POV

I was walking with the other members from a schedule and Luhan just told a really funny story about our fans. Now we're heading to the practice room to practice our dancing.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get water," I informed the group.

"Be back soon, okay?" said Suho.

As I was walking, I saw two girls. 'Who are they?' I suddenly stopped and hid behind a wall and listen to their conversation.

"I think we got ourselves some sasaeng fans sneaking around," I heard Heechul hyung said.

"You two," Eunhyuk hyung points at the both of them, "out, NOW." 

'Omo! Sasaeng?! Gotta tell the guys!' I ran back to the practice room as fast as I can. I stopped to breathe before entering the room. 

"That was fast," said Kai. "Why do you look so pale, hyung?"

"People, brace yourself," I started gainig everyone's attention. "There are two sasaeng fans lurking around the building." As soon as I blurted out the information, all hell break loose.

"MWO?!?!?" Everyone was shocked and panicking. 

"AAHHH! The world is ending!!!" BaekYeol screamed as they run around the room. 

"What do they look like?" Luhan asked. "We have to be aware of their presence."

"I couldn't see their faces, but I remember their outfits," I replied. "There are two girls, about the same age as us, I think. One of them wears a beanie with WOLF printed on it, and the other one wears this black, criss-cross holed skinny jeans with combat boots."

"Those sasaeng fans are scary~" Tao pouted. "I don't want my belongings to be stolen again."

"If we go outside," Kris informed, "we better go out in pairs or as a group."

Jonghyun's POV

"What's taking them so long?" Kibum grunted.

"What do girls do in the bathroom anyway?" Taeminie asked. "Are they applying make up on?"

We were pondering about what happened to Joonhae and Joona because they haven't returned from the bathroom yet. 'Are they...'

"Oh, I know!" I shouted, claiming all the members' attention. "I think they're pooping." *SMACK!*

"AAHH! What the hell?!" I hissed in pain. "That hurts~" My head is pounding right now after it has been smacked by Kibum and Minho. 'Man... what's their problem?'

"It must be a girl problem, dude," said Minho.

"Or maybe they're lost," Kibum uttered. "Jonghyun, go check. The rest of us going ahead."

"Why me?!" I yelled. "UGGGHH! Arasseo. Arasseo." I walked out of the room and went straight down the hall, and I saw both of them standing there. 'Who are they talking to?'

"Joonhae! Joona!" I called out. As I neared them I saw a few SUJU members. "OH! Annyeonghaseyo, hyungs!"

"Annyeong!" Eunhyuk hyung greeted. 

"Is there a problem?" I asked. 

"Yeah... these sasaeng fans are loitering around the building," Yesung pointed at Joona and Joonhae.

"Ani, hyung. They're not sasaeng fans," I replied. "They are fans, but not your fans."

"GOD! I don't need to hear it twice!" Heechul hyung complained. "So, who are they?"

"Actualy, these two are my friends," I explained. "They are SHINee's friends."

"Jinjja? Joesonghaeyo," he apologized.

"Ani, nae jalmoshaeseo," Joona muttered. "I didn't explained it earlier."

"Geureom, we'll be going now," I said to SUJU hyungs. 

"Ne."

"Kaja Joonhae, Joona," I pulled the both of them back to the practice room where the members should be there already. 

Joon Ah's POV

"Joona~!" Taemin yelled my name from across the room as I entered. "What happened? Why did you take so long?"

"They were mistaken as EXO's sasaeng fans by SUJU," Jonghyun informed. "Because this idiot here," Jonghyun poked unnie's head, "wears a printed WOLF beanie that basically screams 'Look at me! I'm an EXOtic! I crave your attention!'

"I don't see a problem with that. And it wasn't the beanie, okay?" Unnie defended bitterly. 

"Are you forgetting something?" Taemin whispered to me with a serious expression.

"Mwo?" I asked clueless.

"You promised to massage me!"

"Right...." I remembered. "Kaja." I dragged him and patted the floor to let him know where he was supposed to sit. After settling himself down, I placed my two hands on his shoulders and began massaging around the shoulder blade slowly to not hurt him. 

"Ahhh~ Johda~" Taemin exclaimed. "Go lower, near my waist."

"Why don't you lay down on your stomach, so it's easier for me?" I suggested and he obeyed. I seated myself on his back and continued to massage him. Shifting my position a little, Taemin complained, "Joona, you're so heavy~"

"Mwo? Heavy?" I repeated. "Juggo sipeo? HUH?!" Then I started to pressed on him harder causing him to shriek in pain. 

"AAAHHH! Apayo~ Hajima! Hajima! Hajima! Apa~!" I continued to press on him much harder than before.

"HYUNG!!!!" My eyes wondered to the person who just yelled. The next thing I knew, I wasn't on top of Taemin anymore. A sharp pain shot to my waist as I blinked a tear to suppress the excruciating, stinging sensation lingering about, pricking every single nerve and muscle on my waist. "!!!" It was the only word I shouted before realizing I was sprawling on the floor. I could barely make out a word people were spouting out around me because I was too focused on shutting my eyes in anguish. 'Get it together, Joona. Once you relaxed, it won't hurt anymore.' So then I begin to open my eyes slowly. 

Kai's POV

All of us are walking over to SHINee sunbae's practice room to hang out since both group are free now and we already promised them. "What do you think they're doing right now while waiting for us?" Jongdae hyung asked. 

"Molla," I shrugged, "Taemin hyung is probably on his phone. He's been doing that lately." We were walking almost in hurried pace because we're scared that the sasaeng fans might be near. I was looking around anxiously and suddenly, I bumped into Xiumin hyung who was leading the pack. "Hyung?" I asked.

"Jongin-ah..." Minseok hyung uttered warily, "sasaeng." 'Sasaeng?' I looked past him and saw that Taemin hyung is being tortured by a girl. She fit perfectly into the description that Minseok hyung informed us about the sasaeng fans that was lurking around SM. She's wearing an exposing black, skinny jeans with combat boots.

"HYUNG!!!!" I shouted in worry. I swiftly dashed to where he was and ram the female over harshly to the floor to get her off of Taemin. "Hyung, gwaenchanha?" I asked worriedly. "Did she hurt you badly?" Everyone in EXO is swarming around the scene concerned about his condition. He sprung off the floor and ignored my questions.

"JOONA!" He shouted as he looked at the girl with deep concern.

Joon Hae's POV

I was laughing with the rest of the SHINee members  watching Taemin being pulverized by Joona. "He totally deserved that," said Onew oppa between giggles. 

"You can't just call a lady heavy in their face," Key oppa agreed. Our laughter was unexpectedly interrupted by a loud yell coming from the door. Everything was happening so fast, and suddenly, I was already by Joona's side. I don't know if anybody else saw what happened  a second ago, but Joona's waist made a hard contact to the sharp edge of the couch, then her body limply fell against the steel chair before flatly hitting the ground. "!!!" She screamed.

"OH MY GOD! JOONA!" I shouted, "Are you okay?"

I saw her slowly fluttering her eyes open and sat up giving me a faint smile. "Yeah, I'm okay." She looked around and saw most of us in panic, especially Taemin.

"JOONA! Did you get hurt?" Taemin asked worriedly. However, she did not reply. 

"Did you get hurt?" I asked her in English, knowing what she's planning.

"I just twisted my fingers," she replied, "And it is ing damn painful." 'Twisted her fingers? What about her waist?'

"Joona, did you get hurt?" Taemin asked again.

"She said she just twisted her fingers," Key oppa translated. For a brief second he looked at me and Joona, finally realizing the sudden change in language.

"Hyung, why didn't you help Taemin?" Suho asked Jonghyun. "Why did you just watch and laugh?"

"Ya, Kim Jongin! What the hell is your problem?!" Taemin screamed before Jonghyun could answer. 

"She was hurting you!" Kai defended. "She's a sasaeng fan!"

"What did they say?" I asked Key.

"They said that you and her are sasaeng fans," Key said to me. 

"What is up with people today calling us sasaeng fans?!" I shouted. "Do we really look like sasaeng fans??"

"Where did you get idea that they're sasaeng fans?" Minho asked and everyone in EXO pointed at Xiumin.

"Me??" Xiumin asked. "But I overheard it from SUJU sunbaes."

"OHHH!" Jonghyun commented.

"Can you please tell them that we're not sasaeng fans?" I asked Key.

"Guys, don't worry," Kris started, "they're not sasaeng fans. They're SHINee sunbaenims' friends."

I looked over to Joona who's been quiet all this time, but I couldn't see her face because it was partially covered by her hair. "YOU!!!" I growled and pointed at Kai. I stood up and made my way to him; I grab his collar and pulled it really hard. "APOLOGIZE!!!"

"Hyung..." Kai whimpered. 

"Joonhae, calm down," Key pulled me back and I harshly pushed Kai away from my face. 'O.M.G. I can't believe I just did that to Kai!!!! Fangirl time~' I was mentally fangirling in my head but I kept a poker face on so that no one suspects anything. First impression, not what I imagined it to be. But oh well, he'll remember me much better this way. 'He.he.he.he...'

Kai quickly did a 90 degree bow and said, "Jeongmal joesonghaeyo!" He kept bowing over and over again to me but I wasn't happy. "Don't apologize to me," I said to him, "apologize to her." I pointed at Joona who was still sitting down on the floor with her head lowered. 

"Jongin, apologize to the girl you hurt instead of this girl," Kris translated. Kai quickly made his way over to Joona and bowed another 90 degree and kept apologizing.

Joona got up and said, "No problem, it's okay."

There was a brief silent in the room, but then Baekhyun broke it. "Mind introducing them to us?"

"Introduce yourself," Key said to me.

"Joonhae," I plainly stated.

"I'm Joona," Joona added, "nice to meet you. I'm her twin sister."

"I'm guessing you already know our names," Kris said to me and I nodded.

"That girl with the beanie scares me," I heard Tao said to Luhan. Then I turned my head around to Tao and he saw me and gasped in fright. 'MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....' I was mentally laughing while I had my poker face on; it was really hard to do.

"I like the other girl better, she's much more friendlier," Chanyeol added. 'WHAT?!?!' I was shrieking in my head because of what Chanyeol said. 'He likes her better than me?! Wae?!' I told Joona that I didn't have any bias and that I loved EXO equally. But the truth is, I was lying. Chanyeol is my ultimate bias in EXO. 

"Don't judge so easily," D.O whispered to Chanyeol. "Did you see what she did to Taemin?"

'Serves you right, Joona~!'

"Uuuhhh... you guys... I don't think you want to say that," Jonghyun worriedly warned them.

"Waeyo? They can't understand us," Lay retort.

"Yeah, they can-" 

"NOT understand you!" Key exclaimed then laughed dryly, cutting Taemin off. "So, it's okay. We'll just not tell them." I can tell that the rest of the SHINee members was confused, but it quickly disappeared as soon as Key gave a secret 'message' by using his eyes. 

"Y-yeah, it's totally fine, but just don't badmouth them," Onew stuttered. "It's rude."

"Okay...." D.O. said and turned his attention to us. "So, where are you from?"

"Indonesia," Joona answered.

"Cool, I think we've been there before," D.O replied. I was so tired and I have no idea why I was still standing so I just sat down on the floor. The others were still standing and I looked at them weirdly.

"Aren't you gonna sit?? You guys must be tired," I said to the EXO members. One by one each of them sat down on the floor quietly and make sure to put a distance between us. 

"So, what brings you here?" Taemin asked.

"What are you talking about, hyung? You promised to hang with us today," Kai answered. 

"Ohhhh~ So that's what we're forgetting," everyone in SHINee chorused. Both me and Joona just sat there quietly watching them converse between each other. Well, I wasn't really doing nothing. My mind was scanning each of their faces. But my sight stopped at Luhan and Lay who was judging us. Hard.

I quickly divert my attention somewhere else to avoid their cold stares. 'Rude much?' I sighed, 'This is getting boring...'

"Should we stop? I seriously want to talk to them," I said to Joona.

"I know right, I feel ya man," Joona replied.

"Is that English?" Xiumin asked.

"I-I don't think so," Chen muttered. 

"Español," Key said to them. "Spanish."

"I thought their Indonesians!" Sehun gaped. "Are they half Mexican??" Both Joona and I facepalmed oursleves by just listening to their conversations. 

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" I whined and everyone looked at me. Key was patting my back and whispered to me, "Just spill it."

"Spill what?? I don't have water with me or any kind of beverage," I replied.

"See, you did it. You spilled it," Key commented with a playful grin.

"You-you can speak Korean??" Suho asked and everyone was wide eyed.

"U-huh," I answered and Joona nodded. 

"So you understood what we said?" Tao asked.

"I don't know, Tao. You tell me," I said to him. "Am I really scary?" There was no sound coming from him and then...

"Kris gege! Help me~!" Tao whimpered and placed himslef behind Kris. 

"Don't worry, I'm harmless," I said to everyone. 

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom," Joona whispered to me and I nodded. 

"Again? You're going to the bathroom again?" Taemin asked.

"Shut it," Joona hissed. 

Joon Ah's POV

After stepping out of the room, I couldn't hold it in for much longer. I hold on to the wall for dear life to guide me to the bathroom. Once I entered one of the cubicle, I growled in pain. 'How do people put a poker face up for so long? It's so hard to be perfectly okay on the outside.' I hissed and crouched to the floor breathlessly, with tears rolling out every passing minute. I've been holding in the pain for quite some time. It was hard to not get noticed once in a while. I had to grip my shirt tightly this whole time and now the bottom edge is wrinkled. 

I felt that it was long enough since I've been in the bathroom, so I unlocked the cubicle and step out into the front of the mirror and looked at my own reflection. I could see my tear stained face clearly. Red nose. Red eyes. I wiped my face clean trying to get rid of the evidence that I left behind. It took me a full three minutes to get the color of my face back to normal. 

It was extremely painful to stand up and I barely have the strength to do it; let alone walk properly, but I can't have anybody worry about me. 'Bare with it, Joona. You got this.' 

"What took you so long?" Taemin asked me as I entered the room, and now everybody's attention shifted to me. 'Well, this is... awkward.'

"Do you really wanna know, Taeminie?" I retort and he nodded.

"Fine with me," I replied. "I will tell you with great details." I settled down next to him, leaning back to back with the mirror in order to support my body. Accidentally, I knocked my back hard against the mirror and I hushly grunted so no one will noticed. 

"After stepping out of this room, I hummed a tune as I walked straight to the bathroom. Then, I entered an empty cubicle and locked it securely. Afterwards, I my jeans and the zipper. And then I pulled my jeans down to my ankle along with my , leaving my vagi-" I didn't finished my story telling because almost everyone cut me off.

"TMI, Joona. TMI," Taemin complained.

"You asked for it," I snapped back.

"Well, you didn't have to go in extreme detail," Baekhyun added. 

"No one rejected my offer, so I don't see a reason to not do it," I replied.

"Touché," he interject. 

"How long have you two been friends or hanging out with SHINee sunbaenims?" Kai asked.

"Uhhhmm...about two weeks? I think," unnie answered. "We rarely meet each other but thanks to our advanced technological device, we always have a way to socialize."

"O....kay? So, how did you first meet?" Chanyeol questioned. 

"We met in a café," Key replied. "I let Joona seat with me until one of the table is empty, then she could move."

"But before that happens," I continued, "I discovered his identity and he went all crazy on me. He tried to bribe me to shut my mouth."

"But what shocked me the most is that she didn't actually fangirled," Key added, "She was rather worried of my stupid behavior. But because of that," he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me hard to him, "we became the best of friends."

"Yup!" I agreed. My eye twitched for a brief second. 'HOLY MOTHER OF ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL!!! SOMEBODY GET HIS ING HANDS OFF OF ME!!' After a minute of not letting go, I decided to personally pry his hands off my injured waist. 

I cleared my throat to dismiss the agonizing pain, and asked EXO, "Is our presence interrupting your bonding time? Because if that's the case, we can leave so you guys can have your own privacy."

"Mwo? Ani," Suho said, "You two are our guests so you are welcome to stay."

"Oh, come on," Unnie started, "I know most of you, more like all of you, are bothered by our sudden appearance or intrusion." Nobody said anything after a while, so Joonhae unnie and I took it as a yes. 

"If you do feel that way, we totally understand," I responded. "My best friend used to bring other strangers, too when we hang out. And I seriously hated it. So feel free to voice out your opinions."

"Joonhae, Joona..." Onew pleaded us. "Why are you like this all of the sudden?"

"Are you trying to guilt-trip us?" Jonghyun asked. 

"No," Unnie replied. "We are simply asking for the truth."

"Then leave already," Sehun inwardly muttered under his breath, but unfortunately, I heard it. 

"Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, we'll leave," I stood up carefully and eyed Sehun, "Clearly, we are not welcome here."

Joonhae followed me to the door, but before I open it, I turned around and bowed my head, "Thank you for hanging out with us. It was... fun. And as for EXO, it was really nice meeting you."

"Annyeonghigyeseyo," unnie bowed and we headed out.

Sehun's POV

'She heard me?' I looked at the others and they seemed troubled. "What... just happened?" Jongdae hyung asked out loud.

"Did we just....?" Lay trailed. 

"Yeah. I think we did," Baekhyun hyung answered before he finished asking. "We kicked them out. Indirectly."

"I feel guilty now~" Minseok hyung whined. 

"I'm surprised that they can still be polite to us 'till the end," Kai commented.

"That's what you're surprised about?" Taemin hyung asked him. "I just dissed my new best friends. I'm gonna have to check on them later."

"What time is it now?" I asked to end this stupid commotion. 

"It's almost ten," Onew hyung replied. "I think it's better for us to head back to our dorms and get some rest." All of us stood up and gather our own belongings. Out of the corner of my eyes, I heard Baekhyun whispered to Taemin hyung.

"Taemin, can I get Joona's number?"

"Wae? You like her~?" Taemin hyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ani! I'm worried about her." 'Worried? So I'm not the only who thinks Joona has been acting weird? I knew there's something wrong! I don't think she actually twisted her fingers. There's something else...'

"Geurae. Here is her number." I eavesdrop on the number and began typing it in my phone and saved it in my contact list. 'What the hell am I doing?? Why am I saving her phone number?' Despite my thoughts, I left the room without erasing her from my contact list. 

Joon Hae's POV

After we walked a bit further away from SM, I said, "Okay. You can cry now." As soon as I said that, Joona leaned to a wall and hissed in pain. I feel really bad for her to hold it in for such a long time. I had noticed her strange expressions that she's been making back in the practice room. "Why didn't you tell me? It isn't so hard to do. If you don't want the others to find, you could've told me in Spanish." I sighed and stood in front of her.

"Come on," I started, "We have to go. People are looking at us weirdly. We'll go to a pharmacy and get you ointment and bandage."

I saw Joona shut her eyes one more time before getting up. We walked to the closest pharmacy we could find and purchased the items we needed. 

"That'll be ₩ 36, 000," the cashier said. I handed the money and thanked her, "Gamsahabnida." We walked back to our apartment in silence. As soon as we arrive, we noticed that our parents had already sleep.

"Here," I handed the bag over to Joona. "Apply it before you go to bed."

"You should worry about yourself," she retorted. "Don't forget to drink your medicine. I don't want you dying all of the sudden." And with that, we left for our separate rooms. I plopped myself on my bed and sighed. 'So tired...'

"AAAAHHH!" I heard a loud groan from across my room. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me, my dear subscribers. I haven't been updating for a while now. I am such a bad author. This is one of the reasons why I don't have a lot of subscribers. Even if I only have a little subscribers, I will still write for you.

OTL Please accept my apology :'(

Thank you for the people who subscribed my first story. Without you, this story doesn't exist. So thank you and I am sorry~