Crazy Time with SHINee

One Crazy Summer

"Annyeonghaseyo, chonun Yoon Joon Ah-ibnida," I greeted. "Joon Hae," unnie simply stated. 

"It's nice to finally meet you," Onew said cheerfully. 

"Wow! You guys are tall!" Jonghyun commented. “I feel short now,” Jonghyun pouted.

"Not really," unnie said.

"We wear high heels," I continued while pointing at my shoes. “Don’t worry; you’re still taller than us.”

“Yes! I’m not the shortest!” Jonghyun celebrated. I came closer to him and tapped his shoulder. “Celebrate while you can,” I whispered to his ear, “You won’t be the taller one much longer.”

He was taken aback by comment. Key, who overheard, laughed and he high-fived me as I went back to unnie’s side, who was also snickering. Now everyone’s attention was on us.

“W-what do you mean?” Jonghyun confusingly asked.

“Before we get into a deep conversation, let’s sit down,” Onew suggested. We all choose to sit on the floor in the corner of the practice room.

“Okay. Let me ask you all something,” I started. “And we want honest answers,” unnie added. We looked at each and single one of them, and they all nodded their heads in understanding.

“How old do you think we are?” I asked to all of them. The rest of the members were puzzled by the sudden question. But Key was curious to know their answers as well.

“Twenty.”

“Nineteen.”

“Twenty-two.”

“Twenty-three.”

All of them blurted out their answers one after another. Key, Joonhae unnie, and I looked at each other and our gaze fell back on the four members. And in unison, unnie, Key and I soon were cracking up so hard. We filled the practice with our laughter as the three of us rolled on the floor while clutching our stomachs. I was next to Key who offered both of his hands for a double high-five. We continuously high-fived each other while still laughing our off.

“What’s so funny?” Taemin asked, trying to break our laughter.

“You guys are weird….” Minho commented.

“No, you’re weird,” unnie retorted back.

“Your face is weird,” Minho replied.

“Oh, who am I kidding? We’re all weird!” I announced.

“True dat!” Unnie commented. 

“Noona, what’s the point of the question?” Taemin directed his question at unnie and me.

“Aw… that actually hurts,” unnie sadly commented.

“I know right,” I agreed, “I didn’t think we were gonna be this old.”

“They’re sixteen,” Key casually announced.

“Sixteen?!?!?” Minho exclaimed.

 “Now I feel really, really old,” Onew saddened.

“Onew-ssi, don’t be so sad,” comforted unnie. “If it makes you feel any better, you can be our big brother we never had.”

“So, are you two really sixteen?” Jonghyun asked still unsure.

“Ne, Jonghyun-ssi,” I replied.

“Told ya it wouldn’t work out,” Key proudly stated.

“What? What wouldn’t work out?” Unnie asked curiously.

“Nothing!” Jonghyun denied.

“Hey, cool necklace,” Taemin commented while pointing at the necklace around my neck. “Does it have any special meaning to you?”

“Huh? Oh, the Z is my initial name,” I replied.

“Yeah… we’ll just stick to Joonhae and Joona,” Minho suggested and we all nodded. “What is that even mean?” Jonghyun asked.

“Our names originated from Arab,” I started. “Mine means beautified or made glorious.”

“And my name means luminous,” unnie said. “Basically, we’re a pair.”

“Huh?”

“Made to be shining gloriously,” I explained.

“OHHHHH~” they all ‘oh’ed and understood what we meant. “Wow, you guys are the girl version of us,” Key scoffed, “minus the talent.”

“Ya! Do you want me to pull out your intestine and strangle you with it?!” unnie shouted.

“I’m right next to you, no need to shout, woman!” Key shouted back at unnie. “And your threat is gross.” Key made a face and pretended to puke.

“You’re gross,” I responded to Key’s comment.

“Your face is gross,” Key snapped back.

“Your EXISTENCE is gross!” Unnie and I chorused and high-fived each other.

“OOOOHH, BURN!!” Jonghyun and Onew shouted.

“Do you want some ice with that burn?” I teased.

“Shut up!” He gave me the-talk-to-the-hand gesture. I saw unnie raising her hand and gave Key a high five. “High five!” she chimed. Key just looked at her like she’s high on drugs. Not just Key, but so did the rest of SHINee. Then we all burst into laughter; the whole room was filled with the seven of us laughing uncontrollably.

Onew wiped some tears that were in the corner of his eyes. “You guys are so…”

“Funny?” I suggested.

“Cool?” unnie added.

“Weird,” Taemin continued.

“Told ya they were weird,” Key commented. “And you never believed me.”

“What did you tell them about us?” I asked angrily.

“Nothing, I just told them you guys are weird,” Key stated. “And awkward.”

“It just means that we’re special,” unnie commented.

“Yes sir, I’m one of a kind,” I sang.

“Jeonhwahantongimyeon dallyeoga 1998-0723Mannan nuguna allyeobwa nan yeonyega ilgeupsageon nan dareunikka. Geuge nani kka mwomanhaetdahamyeon nalli nanikka yuhaengeulmandeunikka. Da ba kkunikka geunikka isillyeok i eodigamnikka,” unnie rapped.

“Get back igeon jangnananya young&rich that’s naran mallya. So im fast so what is okay jigeum jangnanhanya? Na jangnananya.  Hello~Yes sir, one of a kind nan jaejumanheun gom,(no) gom bodan yeou,” I continued.

“Hello hello hello~ Yes sir, one of a kind,” unnie joined in with me.

“Are you guys rapping?” Taemin asked.

NOOOOOO! We were sleep talking,” I sarcastically replied.

“You guys are good,” Onew complimented and we both smile widely. “You should debut together; I’m sure you’ll be big.”

“Gamsahabnida. But I think you guys will be much much bigger than the both of us will ever be,” I commented. “At least that’s what Key said.”

“That reminds me,” Key announced and we all looked at him. “You said that you’re a Shawol, right? Who’s your bias?” They all looked at me with pleading eyes, hoping that it would be themselves.

“Uhhmmm… Taemin-ssi is my bias,” I mumbled.

“Aish! Wae?!?!” Jonghyun suddenly shouted. “What’s so good about him?” He asked and pointed at Taemin. “He’s just a girl in disguise!”

“Hurtful…” Taemin pouted.

“So, who’s your bias?” Minho asked unnie. And all of them shifted their attention to unnie.

“She’s an Exotic. Don’t bother asking her,” said Key.

“Even though I’m an Exotic, that doesn’t mean I don’t have a bias in SHINee,” Unnie retorted.

“Who is it?!” Jonghyun asked desperately.

“To be honest, it’s Key.”

“WAE?!?!?! WAE?!?!? Am I not good enough?!” Jonghyun screamed, slamming his hands on the floor.

“Calm down, man,” Minho comforted him.

“Hahah! In your face!” Key crazily danced in happiness.

“Wanna see something cool?!” Taemin exclaimed as he stood up.

“My cute !” Key butted in as he dance showing off his ‘cute’ .

“Hiya!” Jonghyun kicked Key from behind. 


(poor Chunji...)

 

Then Key crashed to the floor in pain. “It’s payback!”

“YA! What the was that for?!” Key yelled.

“YA, KIBUM! Watch your language! There are kids in this room,” Onew scolded.

“They’re not as innocent as you think they are!” Key retorted back. “And YOU…” Key growled, pointing at Jonghyun, “What if I injured my back and can’t dance anymore? Then, my fans will be disappointed in me and SHINee will be no more!”

Unnie who was blankly staring at the scene suddenly said, “Eh! Don’t care.”

“How could you say that?! I thought you were a Shawol!” Key complained.

“I’m an EXOtic, remember~?” she stated a matter of fact. “SHINee is like number two… or maybe down the toilet.” (A/N: get it? number two? toilet? hehehe...)

“YOU MONSTER!” everyone, including me, gasped in unison.

“A beautiful monster!” she exclaimed flipping her hair then bobbed her head side to side like an Egyptian. Everyone looked at her like an idiot who is being displayed in a mental hospital.

“I don’t know who she is,” I started, “We’re not related.”

“I just found her in a dumpster this morning,” I continued and backed away from Unnie.

“We don’t blame you,” Onew commented, placing his hand on my shoulder.

“I know you guys love me!” Unnie joked.

“As long as you love me~” Both me and unnie sang.

“See, we are related,” Unnie stated and smirked.

I fell to my knees while grabbing a fistful of my hair, bawling in denial, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Okay, I’m done,” I said with no expression.

FOOD FIGHT!

“What the hell was that?” Key asked.

“My ringtone,” unnie answered and took out her phone from her purse. Unnie and I started dancing to the song. “I’m very very goooood!!!” we both sang. "Hello!" unnie answered the phone call. "Why? Okay, okay. Bye."

"Who was it?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Eomma... We have to go. We have to take care of Cyrus. That little piece of ! Ugggh!"

"That dickhead, that face! I swear to god that someday I will make him my slave!" I shouted.

"I told ya they use bad words more than me," Key commented. "I'm always right these days!"

"We should scrub thei rmouths clean," Onew suggested. "Taemin, get me soap. Scratch that, get me detergent!"

"Ain't nobody got time for that! We gotta go, man," unnie argued. Unnie and I grab our bags and start walking to the door. "When are you guys gonna visit again?" Taemin asked. "I don't know. We don't wanna burden you guys or anything like that," I answered. 

"No, it's okay! We're allowed to bring peope in if we know them," Taemin innocently responded. "You guys are really funny and fun to hang with. You should come again," Minho said and smiled. 

"Gamsahabnida~ But we'll see," unnie replied. "We really gotta go. So... See ya whenever!"

"Bye-bye!" Jonghyun exclaimed and waved excitedly. "Come back again~~!"

"Annyeonhigaseyo!" Onew bid us goodbye and waved. "Bye Joona! Bye Joonhae!" Taemin shouted.

"Bye-bye, weirdos~" Key teased. Both unnie and I gave Key the middle finger. Key was so flabbergasted and touched his chest dramatically.

"Bye!" I waved.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update!!! Sorry haven't been updating, so it's a doube update~

 

P.S.

Did you guys watch BLOCK B's Very Good MV??? If you didn't, you should!!!

Peace out~!