The Heartfelt Kiss

You and I: Things That Never Change

After 10 minutes, I am now in front of Suzy’s huge house. This is a mansion, compared to our simple house in Seoul. Before I rang the doorbell, I heard her coming from the door. When I saw her, I can’t help but to smile. She’s very cute on her pink pajamas. Her hair was braided in a messy way, but it reveals Suzy’s endearing face. Together with her pajamas, is her two pair of bunny slippers. She’s like a little girl in a full- grown woman’s body. “Oppa! I’m so happy I saw you tonight.” She said happily while opening the gate. “I’m sorry to bother you Sue. I just need some company right now.” I explained shyly. “Aww.. oppa, you know I can’t resist you when you make a request. Come in, it’s now cold here.” She said, while dragging me inside their house.

            When I entered their grand mansion, I was astounded on how simple the whole place is. The chandelier is standing marvelously on the ceiling aisle, while the furnitures are all made up of woods. The floor was made up of marbles, and there are a lot of paintings around. I think it’s Suzy’s taste because of the exquisite of the colors. Just like how Suzy the colors of her own paintings.

            “So..what are you thinking right now? You’ll not call in the middle of the night without any problem.” Suzy asked while pouring tea in the cup. I sighed deeply before answering her question. She just stares at me, while waiting for my answer. “I don’t know Sue. I just wanted to give myself a break.” I answered tiredly. “Fine!! So what do you want to do now?” Suzy asked me while sitting beside me. “Hmm..let’s watch some movies. Or let’s play x-box. What do you prefer?” I asked her. “I prefers watching movie. Our home theater has a lot of interesting movies to watch. Anything you want, horror, drama, comedy, romance, name it and we have it all.” she said excitedly. I laughed on how she said those lines. It’s like she’s selling some stuff in a cheap price. She smacked my arms before laughing. “Oh will you look at that. The boredom king is somehow regaining his strength again.” Suzy said while chuckling. I just smiled and dragged her to where their home theater is located. When we entered the room, I was fascinated on how it looks so relaxing and welcoming. We sat on the red leather sofa in front of the big LCD monitor, while we’re choosing a good movie. And in the end, we’ve decided to watch Forest Gump starring Tom Hanks. I watched this movie a long time ago, but I still can’t recover on its story. And since Suzy is not that familiar to English movies, I am encouraging her to watch this movie.

            Since the start of the movie, we’re focusing on the scenes and the dialogues. But I can’t still take off my boredom and confusion on how Soojung and Jongin broke up. When I glanced towards Suzy, I saw her crying over the story. “Oppa!! Why does it hurt me when Forest and Baba became friends? It’s like I am the main character of the story.” She said while wiping her tears. I just smiled and patted her head. Then she leaned on my shoulder while watching and eating popcorn and ice cream. I felt a sudden.. what do you call that? Urge? At this time, I wanted to.. I don’t know how to put those words. I wanted to hug or kiss her? Maybe because of her scent? Or maybe her closeness to me. I don’t know. Suddenly, she looked at me intently without a blink. Then at that time, my head turned blank.

            I slowly lowered my head and catch her lips. She was shocked at first, I felt that, but after just a second or two, she began to respond to my kiss. She cling her arms on my neck, and slowly opened . It’s my first time to do this thing, but I did it. I inserted my tongue inside , and taste . It has a sweet sensation, and at the same time warmth from inside. While doing the kiss, Soojung’s face suddenly popped out of my mind unconsciously. And without thinking, I pushed Suzy slightly and my tears fell to my cheeks. That’s really weird at my side. “Taemin. What’s wrong?” Suzy asked me with concern written all over her face. “Nothing! It’s nothing. I’m sorry Sue, ahh..see you later.” I hurriedly ran towards the door, and out of the village. I don’t know what happened, but right now, all I ever wanted is to cry and to wail.

            AAAHHHH!!! I’m a complete ER!! I just did that to Suzy?? What the hell Taemin!! What the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

            After what happened, I went straight back at home and found out that Jongin is not in my room sleeping. Where the hell did that guy go?