We Make Up

You and I: Things That Never Change

“Ho..How did you two get inside?” I asked astounded with the two people I adores much, standing right in front of me, especially, inside my own room! “Have you forgotten? I have a spare key on your house, duh! And we entered without permission because I know that you won’t let us get inside your house.” Soojung said rolling her eyes. I just remained silent while staring at the both of them. I don’t know what to say to them. It is the first time I became so speechless towards some matters. Then after a minute of silence, I sighed.

            “What’s up now?” I asked while placing the paper bags I hold at the bed and started taking my shoes off. I don’t want to look at them too much, because it might ruin the mood I have earlier with little Joonki. “Taemin, can’t you look at us first?” Jongin said displeased by how I act towards them. “What for? Didn’t I say that I won’t talk or look at the both of you unless you make up with each other? What now?” I said in an annoying manner. Arrgghh!! I just wanted to rest! Give me a break!! Then unexpectedly, they began to laugh at my face. What the Hell??

            “Anything funny? I’m not in the mood to laugh along with you two.” I asked while rolling my eyes. “I told you he will have his monthly period today.” Soojung said to Jongin while still laughing. “Yep! You won Babe!” Jongin said while still chuckling. I can’t understand them. I just stared at them, my jaw dropped open. “Minnie! We make up the night you left us at Soojung’s garden. And we just wanted to give you a week or two of cooling off your head. But Soojung here kept on telling me that you’ll have your period this week, so we’ve decided to make our plan of irritating you. And seems like it happened the way we expected it to be.” Jongin explained while holding my shoulder. I was dumbfounded on what Jongin said. I am very happy but at the same time there is a pang of jealousy again. “Well! Why didn’t you say so? You know guys; it’s also hard for me to bear loneliness. At least you two are together again. That’s a relief.” I said finally, and gave my sweetest smile to them. I am happy for them no matter what I felt.

            “So we’re cool now Minnie?” Soojung asked me while smiling shyly at me. I quickly smiled on how cute she is, and patted her head lightly before hugging her like a very fragile thing on earth. She hugged me back, and I gestured Jongin to hug us too, so we three can have a group hug. And we ended up hugging each other while laughing. At least we all are now good. At the end of the day, friendship still rules.

            After an hour or two of chit-chatting with them, they’ve decided to go home, and at last, I can have an alone time with myself, and my bed. When they left, I quickly went to my bed and fell asleep with a smile on my face. Now, everything will be back to normal. No more problem will exist.

 

 

AN: Actually, this chapter was only made to say that Soojung and Jongin made up with each other, and is back to normal. Yey!!