I only treat you as a friend, do i?

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

Everyone had ordered their food and we were patiently waiting, with Daesung and Seungri cracking everyone up with their silly jokes now and then.

"Ah DAMN!" Seung Hyun suddenly cursed.

"What's wrong?" Daesung asked, about Seung Hyun's sudden outburst.

"Look look look, i lost again. Damn that stupid monkey, always stealing my bananas." Seung Hyun said, complaining about the game.

Bom shot him a look then said sarcastically "Hah, yeah. DAMN THAT stupid monkey."

Realising that in a way, Seung Hyun was scolding himself he replied "Come on noona, i said i'll buy bananas for you later right. Like a whole bunch of them."

"Not interested, i was going to enjoy it while i watch the performances but yet you-" Bom's sentence got cutted away by Chaerin.

"Come on unnie, oppa. Stop fighting over the bananas now...." Chaerin tried to stop their buckering.

"Yeah, let's have a fun time having dinner today." Jiyong said, backing Chaerin up.

"HAH! Like i'll quarrel with him." Bom retorted.

Then the food that we ordered like Udon, Ramens Bento and some side dishes had came. I ordered a Salmon Ramen, which i thought would be very delicious as the image on the menu had tempted me way too much.

"Yummy!" When i first tasted the food, it was mouth-watering. In no time, everyone had already begin gobbling up their food.

Suddenly, Bae nudged me. "Noona, do you want to try some Udon?" He asked.

"Hmmm, sure?" I replied, planning to try some of his udon. Since it looks reallly good.

"Here you go." Bae said, passing me a spoonful of udon.

I took the spoon and taste the Udon.

"Hmmmm! It's good." I said. Bae just gave me a smile.

"Yah....Yah......Yah, look at them." I heard Seungri saying.

Me and Bae turned around and saw everyone staring at us.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Ohhhh! Hyung i also want some Udon, why didn't you give me a spoonful too?" Seungri and Daesung both teased.

"Yah, stop it." Bae immediately say, then he took a look at Jiyong.

"Yup, stop it stop it." Jiyong quickly say after Bae took a glance at him.

Weird....

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Haha, we're just kidding hyung." Seungri said to me and Jiyong.

"I know, but let's have a peaceful dinner for once. Okay?" Jiyong told Seungri and Daesung.

"Yeah okay." Seungri replied, taking a huge spoonful of Ramen.

 

FLASHBACK~ 2 days ago.

Jiyong's POV :

"Jiyong. I have something to ask you, like...did you ever like someone before? How did it felt? What's the feeling that you have whenever you see her?" Bae asked me a whole load of questions, i didn't even have the time to reply him.

"Woah, chill chill chill. One at a time, what did you ask again?" I replied, putting down my game console.

Bae gave me a serious look, i knew that he meant serious business when he have this look on his face. Whoever crosses him when he was with that look, might be considered dead or asking for a beating. When Bae and I were in high school, one day, Bae was not in a good mood due to some family problems. He had this look on his face, and one of the school's bullies went up to him and pushed him around. Bae was pissed off, more then pissed off maybe. In no time he was punching and kicking the out of the other guy. We had to get 3 guys to pull him away.

Ever since then, i always kept a tight look on him. And whenever he had this look, i always got the other members to not annoy him. Thus, i took him serious this time as well.

"I was asking, did you ever fell in love before? How did it felt like?" Bae asked, slowing down his sentence as he ask me.

"Hm....why do you ask?" I answered him with a question, giving him a curious look.

Bae's face changed, his voice too. He was looking at me with a look that a passionate man would. "I-i think i'm in love." 

"WHAT?" I exclaimed, because this is the first time Bae had ever liked someone. Yes, throughout high school, even though he had quite a number of suitors. He was never interested in them, he politely declined any girl who approached him and asked him for a date.

Bae shot me a nervous look, "Hey man, not so loud. I don't want the rest to know." He explained.

"Okay okay, what exactly happened to make you feel this way?" I asked, since i was getting way too curious to this lady which would make Bae interested.

"You know the night i went to visit Sandara....."

FLASHBACK~ Ends

 

Taeyang's POV :

Due to the teasing, the awkward atmosphere came back. That totally , i wanted Sandara to have a comfortable time with me. Especially when she's speaking with me. After eating our dinner, i went to settle the bill. After that, Seung Hyun suggested going to the karaoke across our dorm. After asking Chaerin and the rest, they agreed. Since it's been some time since we last went. Jiyong called to ask if there's any vacant rooms. Indeed, there was.

We then headed back to our dorms and park our cars in the carpark. We all headed back to our dorms after that, planning to meet about 20 minutes later. Seungri headed to the washroom immediately, he had a stomachache. That's just how much his stomach doesn't appreciate good food. Daesung was at the living room watching tv, just to make time pass. As for me and Jiyong, we went back to our rooms for awhile. 

"Yah hyungs. I'm done!" Seungri's voice echoed down the corridor where each of our rooms are at. 

20 minutes was up, the boys and i stood at the carpark. 

"Where are they?" Daesung asked, alittle annoyed as it was really cold that night.

"I don't know. Seungri why don't you go get them?" Jiyong said.

"Fine."

 

Seungri's POV :

I quickly walked towards 2NE1's dorm. It's just another building across our dorm. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

"................."

I knocked even harder. Sandara finally opened the door.

"Noona! Are you guys coming or what?" I asked, even more irritated.

"Hahaha......Sorry Seungri. We were too occupied with the variety show that was on just now. We're heading out now." Sandara said, apologising and putting on her shoes.

"SORRY SEUNGRI!~" Bom and the rest said together.

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Ah, seriously. Why is Seungri taking so long now." Seung Hyun complained, hiding behind the staircase to get away from the chilling wind.

"They're here!" Daesung said, pointing towards the direction where the girls and Seungri are at.

"Yah! Why did you guys take such a long time?" Seung Hyun screamed at the girls jokingly, but purposely looking at Bom.

"YAH! Why are you only looking at me. We're in this together." Bom said, looking around.

"Yeah....but Bom unnie was the one who on the tv and then the next moment we know, we're all hook on the tv." Minzy said, sabotaging Bom.

Seung Hyun gave Bom a smirk. I could see that Bom wanted to punch Seung Hyun and....she's also giving Minzy some killer look.

"Well, since everyone's here. LET'S GO!" Jiyong shouted, we walked across to the karaoke.

We reached there in no time.

"Excuse me, i've called to book a room just now. I'm Kwon Ji Yong." Jiyong said politely to the person in charge at the counter.

"This way please." The woman at the counter gestured us into a room.

"Wow..." The room was well decorated, and it was pretty big. With a wide LCD screen and two boom box at the top. The best part was there was a mini stage and a pool table. Everything look cozy enough.

"Jiyong, you booked a VIP room didn't you?" I asked him, still looking around.

"I didn't....?" He replied, everyone turned and look at the woman at the counter.

The woman gave us a shy smile and said "I'm the owner here, and when i heard your voice and when you said your name was Kwon Ji Yong. I knew that you're G-Dragon from BIGBANG. I'm a fan." As she finish saying, she bowed alittle.

"Ah....Thank you so much." Jiyong said, bowing in return as well.

After placing our orders for the drinks. We began choosing songs that we want to sing together. Daesung and Seungri was hilarious, they wanted to sing BIGBANG's song. Like we didn't sing enough of that during rehearsals and concerts x_x

Bom said that her high pitch is the best, thus Seung Hyun urged her to try out IU's Good Day with the 3 octave notes at the end. She agreed and said that if she could, Seung Hyun'll have to drink up the beer that we ordered. Minzy and Daesung were playing with the cards that Dae brought, that game addict. Admist all the chaotic events. I wanted to play the pool since it's been some time since i last played, i was in the Pools Club when i was in high school. 

"I wanna play too." Sandara said to me as i was about to start playing.

"Sure, but don't get too sad if you lose." I replied, bragging about.

Sandara gave me a smirk, from that i could probably guess that she could play as well as me. Or maybe even better. We started playing and....i was losing. Halfway through the match, Sandara asked me if i wanted to have a bet with her. 

"Sure, but what kind of bet?" I asked.

"Let's see, how about you drinking one can of beer in one shot?" Sandara replied, looking at the beer cans at the table.

"What do you mean me? I didn't even lose yet. It might be you drinking it." I said, trying to concentrate on the game again since it was my turn.

-

"HAHA! You lost." Sandara said to me.

I was hiding my face under my arms on the table.

"Noooooooo! How could that be?" I exclaimed.

"HEY EVERYONE. BAE LOST TO ME, HE'S GOING TO TAKE HIS PUNISHMENT NOW!!" Sandara shouted excitedly to everyone.

"Okay okay." I said as i walked over to the table.

"One second one second. Bom lost too." Seung Hyun said, pointing to Bom.

He continued while giggling, "She cracked her voice at the last octave." 

"YAH! You. Seriously. Hmph." Bom made her way to the table as well.

"One shot for you." Sandara reminded me.

I gave her a okay sign and started gulping down the can of beer like it was nothing. I was a pretty good drinker, so it was okay. As for Bom....she was getting kinda 'high', talking about stupid stuff that the members do.

At about 2 a.m, we decided to head back to the dorm. We had already drink quite alot of beer as there were lots of can beers lying around.

The only conscious ones are Minzy, Daesung, Jiyong, Chaerin and me. Minzy is under-age, and....she was busy playing cards with Daesung for the whole night. Jiyong and Chaerin are both good drinkers, thus it wasn't a problem handling afew cans of beer.

As for the rest.....Bom and Seung Hyun got way overboard, they went from betting afew cans of beer to as much as 5 cans at a time. Naturally, Seung Hyun is a good drinker as well...but, as i said, he went way overboard. Seungri was caught in Seung Hyun's betting game as well, he's not exactly a good drinker thus he was down after afew cans. As for Sandara....well, i won her once in the pool game....and she drank one can and....

"Yah, i wanna go home......WHY IS LIFE SO TOUGH? WHY DOES IT HAVE UPS and downnnn. IS IT LIKE A SWING? or a SEE SAW. OR A SAW? Did you watch that movie SAW? It was a creeeeepy oneeee!" Yes, that's Sandara screaming the hell out.

"Daesung, grab Seung Hyun. Minzy, take Sandara okay? Chaerin...Bom's yours. Bae, take your pick. I need to clean this stuff up and settle the bill, will meet you guys back at the dorm later." Jiyong said, gesturing for us to go back first.

"Make it fast." I said, heading out while trying to pull Seungri along.

Daesung, who took Seung Hyun reached the dorm first. For the rest of us, we need to stop every now and then to let the rest pukes at the drains.

"Ewwww. That's mad nasty." I said, pointing to the mess Seungri made on his own shoes.

"Mine's worst!" Chaerin exclaimed, i turned to look at her, her pants were drenched with Bom's pukes.

I chuckled at the look of it. "Hahaha!" As for Minzy, she was still at the karaoke. Because Sandara just kept puking after she stepped out of the karaoke and she didn't want to move, even. I placed Seungri at a nearby bench and walked back to the pub.

"Yah Minzy ah. Go infront there and you'll see Chaerin, help me take Seungri back to the dorm. I'll carry Sandara back." I told Minzy, she nods her head and ran off.

I took a look at Sandara who was dozing away. Under the moonlight, her face looks as radiant as ever, even more like a goddess i thought. I couldn't control my hands as it caress her face. 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae! Stop it." I told myself. Shaking my head to get out of it.

I then carried Sandara in a bride way style, that's what they do in the movies don't they? I thought It'll be cool to do this with her, keke.

3 minutes after i said that, i regretted it immediately. Sandara practically puke onto me. My shirt was full of disgusting particles. Probably the snacks that she ate at the karaoke, mixed with the smelly vomit.

"Aishhh!" I was kinda angry, but looking at Sandara's sleeping face was enough to calm me down. But, i gotta admit. I smell like . I quickly walked back to 2NE1's dorm and place her on her bed, Minzy and Chaerin were busy cleaning the other 2. I took Sandara's shoes off and place it outside, leaving the socks on. Since it was a chilly night.

At that moment, Chaerin came to check on Sandara.

She immediately let out a chuckle as she looks at me. "Oppa! You can leave the rest to us, sorry for that. You better go back to wash up already." She said, looking at the crap Sandara made on my shirt.

I gave her a slight smile and left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter. I thought it was kinda long.

Btw! Sorry guys, i can't promise that this friday i'll be writing a longer chapter.

I have to return to school on saturday as well.

Sorry guys! :3 i would make up with it somehow.

@TinaLoveBigBang Thanks for telling me that! I didn't know, i always thought Taeyang was older then GD by afew years.

To the rest, thanks for commenting. I'll do my best!