Member's reactions

The Love We Have

Bae's POV :

Before the alarm clock rang, i was already on my feet preparing to take a shower in the early morning. I still couldn't believe it. I'm dating Sandara now. Out of all the lucky men in the entire world, i guess i'm still the luckiest one. I quickly took a shower and changed into my jogging attire. I stepped out of the room and saw Jiyong feeding our pet hamster.

"Woah. You're really early today!" Jiyong exclaimed as he look at me with an astonished look.

I laughed and asked "Wanna tag along? You should get some exercise!"

Jiyong contemplated for awhile and finally gave in, "Give me a minute, gonna change." he said as he disappear into his room.

I took a sit at the sofa and my mind drifted back to last night.

-

[Last Night.]

"Is it okay if i tell my members about it?" Dara asked me with a curious look.

I thought for a moment and answered "I guess it'll be okay. I was actually planning to tell Jiyong about this too."

Dara let out a laugh and said "You just can't wait huh?"

"This is HUGE! He should be counting his blessing that i'm actually telling him first." I joked.

"Ya right!" Dara replied as she slightly rolled her eyes.

-

"Hey...hey hey hey!"

"Ya Youngbae! I'm done!" Jiyong's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Oh...wha- oh you're done?" I asked as i stood up.

"Yeah. I just told you that didn't i? What's on your mind?" Jiyong asked as we walked towards the dorm's door together.

I shook my head and answered "Morning blues maybe?"

"Ya right!" Jiyong replied as he punched my shoulder.

-

After jogging for around 30 minutes at the park opposite our dorm, we took a rest at one of the bench.

"There's only us in the park in this early morning. Realised that?" Jiyong said as he wipes his forehead with his towel.

"Yeah. It has always been like that. The residents here ain't really fond of jogging i guess." I answered him.

I took a deep breath and thought about it carefully before i continued saying "Hey man, i actually have something to tell you."

"Oh yeah? What's up?" Jiyong replied, looking at me seriously.

"We've known each other for a long time now right?" I said as i reminsce about our past.

Jiyong chuckled and said "What are you talking about? We practically grew up together!"

I laughed and replied "That's true. You know me too well."

Jiyong looked at me and asked "So what's up?"

"I'm in a relationship." I said immediately with all the seriousness.

"W-what? This is a shocker! Since when?" Jiyong asked as he tapped my shoulder.

"Just yesterday. You're the first person to know." I answered him, waiting for him to ask me that crucial question.

Jiyong stared into space for a second and continued asking "Who is she? Do i know her?"

Theres that question. I scratched my head and took a deep breath before replying "Yeah you know her."

That caught Jiyong's attention as he looked at me closely and asked "Who? Don't tell me its.."

I avoided his stare and nodded my head as i replied "Sandara."

What comes after that was silence. I could hear Jiyong struggling with his position as the leader of BIGBANG. Before he could recover back into his conscious state i took the chance to talk to him.

"Jiyong. You're the only one who know i like her since the very beginning. As a matter of fact, i really do love her. I know what you're worrying about..the company's contract. We're planning to keep it from the company first." I said, while looking at Jiyong seriously.

Jiyong took a look at me and replied with a small smile "As long as you're happy. I'll support you all the way but promise me that  you'll come clean with Hyun Suk hyung in the near future."

I smiled and said "That's a promise i'm making to you as a member of BIGBANG."

Jiyong then laughed and asked jokingly "So, did you guys do anything yet?"

I punched him on his shoulder and replied "You're sick!"

Jiyong laughed even louder and said "Oh please. You're sick for thinking that i'm sick! I wasn't even thinking about those sort of things. I meant skinship!"

I shot him a look and said "Oh please, like i don't know you well enough."

Jiyong turned his head and look at our dorm with a sigh. He then asked, "You're planning to tell the rest right?"

"Of course. I was just planning to tell you first instead." I replied.

"That's good." Jiyong said with a smile.

 

Dara's POV :

"Morning!" I said to Chaerin as i walked out of my room.

"Morning. You seems to be in good spirits." Chaerin said to me as i walk over to help her to prepare for breakfast.

I smiled and replied "I'm just feeling good today."

Chaerin gave me a weird look and said "As long as you're happy!"

-

Soon, we finished preparing for breakfast and everyone has woken up from their slumber.

"Thank you for the breakfast!" Bom and Minzy's voice echoed through the room as they starts to eat.

I slightly pinched my thighs to remind myself that i was planning to tell the rest of the members that i'm dating Bae during breakfast. I took a deep breath and said "I would like to confess about something."

Bom's face light up and said "I think i know what you're going to say!"

My heart skipped a beat as i asked "What?"

Bom look at me closely and said "You're having your menses right?"

Chaerin and Minzy look at one another and laughed.

I shook my head and said "Absolutely wrong!"

Bom gave me a merong and said "I was just joking haha!"

"This is a really serious matter that i have to share with every single one of you." I continued saying.

Minzy took a look at me and asked "What is it? You know you can share everything with us."

After she said that Chaerin and Bom both nodded her head to agree with her.

"Alright. I'll just say it plainly. I have a boyfriend." I said it as quick as i could.

"WHAT?!" Bom's voice shot through the air.

"What's wrong? Don't you feel happy for me?" I asked, slightly distressed.

Bom groaned and shoved spoonful of food into . Afterwards she finally replied me with full "Off c-uurse i am happie foor you!"

Chaerin stopped her and said "Don't talk with your mouth full unnie!"

Bom gave her a O-K sign and quickly munch up her food. Chaerin then turned to look at me and asked "You know what i'm going to ask you right?"

I nodded my head and waited for Chaerin to think through.

Chaerin thought about it for a moment while Minzy asked "Who is he?"

I swallowed a gulp of water and said "You guys...all know him."

"Who?!" Bom asked, declaring to know.

"Youngbae." I replied as i hid my face underneath my arms on the dining table.

"WHAT?" Three voices echoed throughout the room in unison.

Bom laughed and said "I knew you two had something going on!"

Chaerin gave me a serious look and asked "Unnie, although i'm geniunely happy for both of you. As a leader of 2NE1 i have to say this, what about the company's contract?"

I looked at her and replied "Bae and I talked about it, we think its best to keep it from the company for now."

Chaerin placed her hand on my shoulder and continued saying "As i've said, as long as you're happy. The rest of us will be rooting for you all the way."

Minzy nodded her head and smiled. While Bom said "EXCEPT FOR ME! How could you abandon me? I'm still single! Nooo!"

All of us laughed as i teased Bom, "Oh come on Bommie! Seunghyun is not a bad option for you either."

After hearing Seunghyun's name, Bom immediately straighten her face and said "On a second thought, it isn't that bad to be single."

The rest of us laughed even louder hearing that. Bom must've really hated Seunghyun's teasing.

 

Bae's POV :

-After telling the rest of the members that he's in a relationship with Dara-

"Woah. Congratulations hyung!" Seungri said as he patted me on the shoulder.

Daesung smiled and asked "Did you guys hug yet?"

Before i can answer him, Seunghyun said "Oh come on Daesung, get your head off those sort of things."

Seunghyun gave me a poker look and asked "Did you guys kiss yet?"

All of us laughed and i answered him "Look who's the dirty one now?"

Seungri then asked "This is going to be fun when we meet 2NE1 members in the future!"

Jiyong then replied him "Hold your words Seungri. We're actually having our monthly meeting later on. Remember that Bae and Dara are currently keeping their relationship a secret from the company."

Seungri smiled and said "All of us know that. We'll just tease in secret. We're pros at that."

Daesung and Seunghyun nodded their head and laughed along with Seungri.

"Oh great." I look at Jiyong and say.

Jiyong laughed while giving me a what-can-i-do face and replied "That's our boys."


 

What interesting things will happen when they meet later on?

Finally finished this chapter! Took me quite a while. Its 2 am over here right now X) As usual, hope you guys enjoy!

 

By the way, i'm starting this section below whereby i reply to all the comments commented on the previous chapter. So start commenting!

catze86, Yeah haha! Its getting exciting :)

ILuvTaeyang99, Thank you so much, i really appreciate your support. Your comment just made my day!