My thoughts keep running wild

The Love We Have

 

Sandara's POV :

I woke up with a heavy head. Is this what they call the hang-over? It's been sometime since i last drunk alcohol. In the past, i'll only drink alittle, actually just a sip and i'll leave the rest to Bommie. I don't feel too good, i wanted to get out of bed but i couldn't stand properly. I just staggered to the couch in the living room.

"Good afternoon unnie!" Minzy said, as she appear from the kitchen.

"What time is it now exactly...?" I looked at her, dazed.

"About 2pm now. Bom unnie is still sleeping." She told me. Seems like Bommie had quite a night too.

"Where's Chaerin?" I asked, still having a headache.

"She's out, buying some groceries. How are you feeling now unnie?" Minzy replied me, while being concern about my headache.

"I'm okay. Anything happen last night?" I asked, wanting Minzy to fill me in on whatever i missed.

At that moment, Chaerin came in from the door. "You missed quite alot." Chaerin said, while putting the groceries down on the kitchen counter. 

I raised a eyebrow at her. Then Minzy said "Unnie, you were puking everywhere yesterday. It was so smelly and Chaerin unnie had to clean up for you!"

"Really?" I turned to face Chaerin.

She gave me a what-else look. "Thanks Chaerin!!" I ran towards her to give her a hug, but my legs were still feeling jelly so i dropped flat on the sofa.

Minzy and Chaerin gave out a chuckle each after looking at my stupid actions.

"Anyways, you didn't just puke around the house. You vomitted on Young Bae oppa too." Chaerin continued, filling me in on what happened.

"WHAT? How did that happen?!" I looked at both of them.

"Minzy was suppose to bring you back to the dorm but you refuse to move from the karaoke. In the end Young Bae oppa has to carry you back to the dorm." Chaerin said, finishing up her story.

"WHATTTT?" I screamed.

"Oh come on Dara! It's not like it's the first time he touched your body." Chaerin teased.

I threw a pillow in her direction. "But still....that's embarrassing!"

"Who is that idiot who keeps screaming so loudly, i'm going to catch that---" flop, and Bom was at the floor, still in her drunken state.

Minzy quickly went ahead to give her a hand and helped her to the sofa. As soon as Bom reach the sofa, she drop flat on the sofa.

"I'm soooooo tired. Is there any food?" Bom asked.

"I just came back with the ingredients, i'm going to cook soon. In the meantime, you two should head to wash up." Chaerin said, keeping the groceries.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom and starts to wash up. "Thank goodness there isn't any schedual today!" Bom said from the living room.

"Yah Minzy-ah. Why don't you give BIGBANG oppas a call. Ask them if they want to have lunch with us. This could be a way to thank them for their treat yesterday." Chaerin said to Minzy.

I was going to stop Minzy but then....nevermind, afterall they did give us a treat and help us get back to the dorm. Then i went into the kitchen to give Chaerin a hand.

 

Taeyang's POV :

I woked up early and went to the park nearby our dorm for a little jog. I need to keep my body in shape, although usually i would head to the gym below our dorm. Today i just wanted to feel some breeze in my face i guess.

Sigh...this is just impossible. How could i develop feelings for her right now, just when im having my solo activities? However i think about it, we are impossible. I set aside my thoughts deep inside a part of my brain, locked my feelings away in my heart. I knew it is impossible, the more i thought about it, the more ridiculous this sounds.

After runnng for afew rounds, i walked back to my dorm to have a shower. While entering the dorm, Jiyong and Seungri was playing wii. Seunghyun is texting someone again and Daesung is having a nap, undisturbed by the noise made by Jiyong and Seungri.

"Yah! Bae. Minzy just called, she said Chaerin and the rest wanted to thank us for helping them home yesterday. They're giving us a treat at their dorm." Jiyong said to me as i walked out of the bathroom.

"Oh, what did you say then?" I asked, waiting for his answer.

Jiyong gave me a look then replied "I've said yes. What's wrong? Do you have something on?"

"Ah- no. I'm free, i'm fine with it. I'm just tired." I replied to him in a tired tone and then i walked back to my room.

My thoughts whirled around in my head, i got to at least act like nothing's wrong. While i was deep in my thoughts i got disturbed by Jiyong, who came in to take a look at me.

"Are you really okay?" He asked, concerned, taking a sit beside me on my bed.

"I'm fine, just confuse with what i really want." I replied, taking a look at him hoping that he'll give me some advice. 

"Come on Bae, i know you're thinking about your feelings towards Sandara noona. Listen, perharps it's just that you have really good feelings for her. You just like her for a moment, i mean you don't know it either right? Why not throw your thoughts away first and observe for awhile. See if your feelings is going to be as strong as it is now as time pass." Jiyong said, as expected. Giving me advices again.

"I'm trying my best not to think about it. It's...hard, but i'll concentrate on my solo activities first. So it's alright, stop worrying about me!" I smiled to Jiyong, trying my best to look fine.

"Come on, lets go then." Jiyong urged me, walking out of the room. I followed behind him closely.

Seungri decided to head over later, after he finishes up his game. While we're heading out we received a call from Chaerin, she wanted us to do her a favor, that is, to buy drinks. I volunteered for it and headed out to the mart nearby. Thus Jiyong and the rest headed to 2NE1's dorm first. I quickened my pace while heading back, i didn't want to keep them waiting for me.

I stood outside their dorm's door and gave myself one last appearance check, its all good. I knocked the door and waited for somone to open it impatiently. I was alittle nervous, for some reason. Perharps i was still thinking about last night....

Just as i was thinking about my thoughts, Jiyong opened the door and said "Bae come on in! We could use one more player for the wii console."

I went in and placed the drinks down on the table. "So...you game addicts brought the wii from our dorm here huh?" I joked to Daesung and Seungri. 

"Yah hyung! This is what we call de-stress! We might break down someday and cry in a corner if we don't keep ourselves entertained." Seungri told me. Daesung beside him was nodding his head along.

"Are you kidding me? You are sucha STRONG BABY and please...BABY DON'T CRY!" I rebuked, naming each of their solo songs.

While we were kidding around, Jiyong was focusing on his game. "Anyway, where are the girls and Seunghyun?" I asked casually.

Seungri pointed to the kitchen. I walked over and i heard laughters and a whole bunch of noises. "Hey!" I said to all of them.

"Oh! You're already here?" Bom said, and went back to fry some eggs.

"Yeah. Is lunch ready?" I asked the rest.

Seunghyun gave me a look and replied "Well, looks like we're gonna have to eat dinner instead of lunch. Some girl can't even pan fry a egg."

I looked at him, then look at Bom. Here we go again....

"Yah! I can fry alright? Its was just a accident!"

"Liar! When you flip the egg, the egg drop on the floor!"

"IT'S JUST A ACCIDENT!"

"Well noona...if you don't know how to flip a egg you should just stop trying to flaunt your skills, which i think you don't have any at all." Seunghyun retorted her statement.

The ruckle continued and the rest of us laughed. Sandara, who was standing beside me then says "They are just like us in the past."

"I know right." I turned to take a look at her, in her eyes she was looking at somewhere far away. So deep, so mysterious. Some place i know i'll never be.

"Alright come on guys, stop it!" Chaerin said, stopping both of them.

Chaerin then turned to me, "Hey, tell the rest we're going to have dinner instead of lunch okay? Its already 5.30 pm anyway."

"Sure thing." I replied then went to the living room to inform the rest. The game addicts didn't really care and continued with their wii frenzy.

I took a sit down and stared at the ceilings, back to my whirl pool of thoughts. I know it was dumb of me but....i went to google what love is and i asked one of my buddies how did he know he like someone. My friend told me that when you like someone, you will think of her everyday without fail. Re-read all the texts she send you and when you see her your heart will pound faster and faster.

Not all of that happen to me, not all. I just felt my heart skip a beat each time i see her and yes, i did think of her everyday. Sometimes re-reading her messages. I felt like a stalker, i really do. But i can't control my feelings. Even my actions towards her is getting out of control.

Just when i was deep in my thoughts, i heard a loud 'CLANK'. All of us, including the game addicts went over to the kitchen to see what happened. Everyone stared at the scenerio in a shock. Minzy dropped a pot of hot soup and some of the soup was spilled onto Sandara and Seunghyun.

Minzy quickly ask if they were alright. Bom and Chaerin took some stuff to clean up the mess. Seunghyun's leg was scalded alittle while Sandara's hand was burned badly, she was just beside Minzy. Sandara calmed Minzy down and said "Its okay maknae. It's just a accident, no one would want it to happen either." Seunghyun beside Sandara nodded to her statement.

While the rest cleans up the mess, Seunghyun and Sandara went to the living room while Minzy got the first aid kit for them to apply some creams for scalding. Seunghyun took the cream and applied it on his leg he then looked up and says "Sandara, there is no more cream left." I looked at Sandara as she replied while getting up "Oh, there's another first aid kit in my room."

"Come on, let me help you." I said, as i could not control myself anymore. I wanted to get away from her. I really do, but my actions shows otherwise.

I followed Sandara into her room and helped to take her first aid kit. I insisted on applying the cream for her as well, there is no way she could manage applying it herself in that condition. 

"This looks really bad." I said as i apply the cream. Sandara bit her lips as she fights the stinging pain. 

"It's done." I said, keeping the cream and the kit back to it's place.

"Thanks alot Youngbae." Sandara said, thanking me.

"It was nothing. Just doing something a friend should do." I replied, ready to leave the room.

"I was also thanking you for yesterday. I heard all about it from Chaerin. Sorry about your shirt..." Sandara explained.

I let out a chuckle and replied "You are pretty...interesting when you're drunk by the way." 

"W-what? What did i do?" Sandara asked.

I sat back down onto her bed and told her all the hilarious stuff she did yesterday. 

"No way! Don't you dare tell anyone about it!" She exclaimed, threatening me.

"But....everyone was there." I replied, showing her a how-could-you-forget face

"Oh yeah...haha!" She laughed at herself.

She's so cute sometimes, i can't help smiling to myself when i see her smiling too.

"YAH! COME ON OUT AND HAVE DINNER!" We both heard Bom shouting from the living room. We exchanged afew glances and got up quickly as we were both famished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems like Youngbae is going through alot right now, struggling with his feelings. Sandara seems to have alot on her mind as well, just what exactly happened.....?

Also, there would be a new character coming up next chapter. Yeah, more problems ahead.

 

Hey guys, sorry to be missing in action. I was busy with my schoolwork and i have a major exam coming up. So i wouldn't be able to update much as much as i want to. 

This chapter isn't that good, i apologise. But it'll get better, i hope..... I wouldn't give anymore promises. Haha!

Thanks to all the love you guys have been giving to this fanfic though. 

Appreciated!