A confession

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

 
"I'm home!" I said as i walked through the front door.
 
"Dara! How's the date?" Bom asked immediately as i sat down on the sofa next to her.
 
"Disaster date would be the perfect name for that." I replied, slowly getting to the details.
 
"Why? What happened? Did he kiss you?" Bom asked, bombarding me with questions.
 
"Of course not! He just...confessed to me again. Asking if i want to get back together with him and to give him another chance." I explained.
 
"OH MY GOD!! What did you reply?" Bom asked, getting excited.
 
I gave her a look and she immediately replied "Okay okay i get it, you rejected him right?"
 
"That's right. Or else? I have no more feelings for him anymore. You should know that right?" I replied.
 
Bom stood up and walked towards the kitchen saying "I know i know, i was just joking with you!"
 
Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and turned around and say "By the way, you should talk to him about it. Clear things up you know?"
 
"I know, but i just...i just can't stop stammering when he confesses." I replied Bom, looking at her with a tense face.
 
"Well....that's hard to convince me that you don't like him anymore." Bom teased.
 
"Ah! Whatever. I'm going back to my room!" I replied, with a merong.
 
"By the way Jiyong called and he said-" Bom shouted but i couldn't catch what she said as i've already close my room's door.
 
 
Young Bae's POV :
 
"Morning." I greeted dad as i made my way to the dining table.
 
"Why are you up so early?" He asked me as i sat down.
 
"I can't really get to sleep yesterday night." I replied, while getting myself a bread to eat.
 
"Everything okay?" My dad ask me, being concerned.
 
"Yeah everything's fine. Just alittle worried about you, mum and Christine." I replied with a serious face.
 
I continued, "After the kidnap, as you know..i've been receiving those phone calls. I don't think this is a coincidence. I think their target is me."
 
"Son..." My dad replied, putting down his newspaper.
 
"Dad. I've think about it, i can't stop worrying about it day and night unless you're all under protection. I've hire three bodyguards. They'll be coming in tomorrow and protect every single one of you." I said, telling dad about my plans.
 
"Did you ask your mom and Christine about this? I'm afraid this might bring them some inconvenience." My dad asked, replying me.
 
"I did. They have already agreed. I know this is going to bring some inconvenience but please bear with it, i just want you guys to be safe." I replied.
 
"Alright Young Bae. Anything for you." My dad replied, giving me a smile.
 
"By the way, is everything going according to your plans?" My dad asked.
 
"Yeah, i've done all the packing. This way, i'll be able to leave here without worrying too much." I replied while eating my bread.
 
"Oh and remember! Don't bother sending me off by the way, i'm taking the private jet." I said while walking back to my room.
 
"I know i know. You've repeated that for a lot of times now." My dad replied, shooing me away.
 
 
Sandara's POV :
 
I went out of the bathroom and started to blow-dry my hair. I took a look at the time and went to on my laptop immediately. I realised i was fifteen minutes late for the skype chat with Young Bae.
 
"Hey! Sorry i'm late." I said as i picked up the call from Bae through skype.
 
"It's okay, i've just got online too. So...how was the date?" Bae asked, with a curious look.
 
"It was a total disaster. I wouldn't know what to do if you didn't call me!" I replied, then continuing to explain in details how the 'date' went.
 
"He ordered green tea for you?" Bae asked, chuckling at every single thing that i am telling him.
 
I nodded my head at his question and asked "Why do you ask?"
 
Bae laughed and replied "I thought you like ice lemon tea?"
 
"That's the point. I was so stiff and awkward when he told me that i liked green tea in the past so he ordered that for me." I said, telling him about my feelings at that point of time.
 
"Awkward!" Bae teased, while laughing.
 
After chatting for about fifteen minutes Bae said "Well i should probably go now. And you...should probably head to bed. It's late over there isn't it?"
 
"It's not that late!" I replied, emphasising on the that.
 
"Fine...but i really got to go. I'll talk to you soon..no i mean, i'll see you soon." Bae replied, and then he hanged up the phone after waving goodbye.
 
"What did he meant by that?" I said aloud, while thinking about it.
 
At that moment, my phone vibrated and i took a look. It was a call from Nichkhun, again.
 
"Yes?" I asked immediately as i picked up the call.
 
"Hey...it's me. I have something important to tell you. I feel like i owe you a explaination. Can we meet again?" Nichkhun asked, with a soft voice. I could tell that he was sincere.
 
"What explanation?" I asked.
 
"There's a reason why i'm doing all this. Suddenly coming back and getting close to you. Let's meet again, at the park opposite your dorm. I'll explain everything." Nichkhun replied me, sounding frustrated.
 
"Okay..i'm only giving you 30 minutes. No longer than that." I replied sharply.
 
I continued, "I'm only free in the evening tomorrow. 6.30pm okay?" 
 
"Alright. I'll see you there." Nichkhun replied, with that the conversation comes to an end.
 
I sighed and starts to prepare myself for a good night sleep. Tomorrow is going to be another long day. This time, i must make it clear to Nichkhun as well.
 

 
I wouldn't explain much on this chaper. It's all written there. And yes, i'm really excited for the next chapter. Are you?
P.S for the short chapter update. Also there's something wrong with the updating chapters's system. I've been trying to update this chapter for a few days now. Finally it's working today, so here it is :)
 
 
Hello there, to everyone reading this. Especially to the silent readers. I appreciate that you guys read my fanfic and i'm really thankful for that. As i mentioned in Chapter 8. I have a holiday thus i'm writing the fanfic. Now, the holiday is coming to an end. But of course, i'll still write the fanfic. But i apologise as i may not be able to update as often. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :) Much love,