The other side of the world

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

It's been one month since Young Bae went home. I have to admit, i miss him. As a friend? Or something more? I don't know. 

"ARGH!" I scratched my head in frustration while making that unglam sound.

Suddenly my room's door flung open and Bom said "WAKE UP! We have to practice our dance today!"

I looked at her surprisingly. Before i could ask, Bom said "I know what you're going to ask, i woke up early because Chaerin said she's going to treat us to breakfast."

I chuckled when Bom replied me. I replied "Okay okay, i'm getting out of bed now! Shoo shoo i have to change!"

Making a O-K sign with her fingers, Bom went out of the room.

I let out a small sigh and headed to the bathroom to freshen up for the rest of the day.

"Unnie, it's been awhile since we all ate breakfast together." Minzy said while the rest of us were busy eating.

Bom replied with full of food, saying "I know right! We're all so busy with our solo activities. 2NE1 isn't 2NE1 anymore!"

Chaerin gave Bom a gentle slap on her arm and said "Don't talk with your mouth full of food!"

The rest of us laughed and quickly finished our breakfast.

After the breakfast, all of us headed to our practice room in the YGE company. 

We need to practice for 4 hours as we're preparing for our comeback.

After two hours of practicing we took a 10 minutes break.

I went to the bathroom and on my way back i bumped in Jiyong.

"Dara ah! Follow me!" Jiyong gestured me to follow in the direction of BIGBANG's practice room.

I followed him while asking "Why? What's there to see?"

"Just follow me!" Jiyong replied, hurrying me.

I went into BIGBANG's practice room and realised that the rest of BIGBANG's members were occupied with the laptop.

I showed JIyong a face full of question marks and he said "Look whose here guys!"

The rest of the members looked up and said "Noona! We're talking to Young Bae on skype."

I took a step towards the rest and asked "Bae?"

"Is that Dara? Yeah it's me Young Bae!" Young Bae replied on skype.

While i talked to Bae on skype, the members headed down to the cafe for lunch.

"So how are you?" Bae asked, with a gentle voice.

I replied "I'm fine. You?"

"Better than ever. By the way, i'm worried about you." Bae suddenly said.

"Why?" I asked, thinking about what could be the problem.

After a few seconds, Bae replied "....I'm just worried."

I could feel that Bae was hiding something from me, and i don't like it. But since he was not bend on telling me, i shall not force him to.

"Don't be worrying about me all the time! I'm a fully grown woman okay? By the way, when are you coming back?" I replied, while joking a little.

I could hear him chuckle and he replied "I'll be back before 2NE1's comeback okay? It's a promise." 

"Promise." I said.

After awhile, i ended the call as i need to get back to practicing our dance.

However, we made plans to video call each other on skype whenever we're free.

 

Taeyang's POV :

I leaned back on my armchair as the skype call ended.

Millions of thoughts shot through my mind.

In the past two weeks, i've been receiving weird phone calls.

In one of the phone calls, i heard Sandara's name being mention in the background.

I really wonder, who could the caller be. And what did he want.

I should really finish up my work and head back as soon as i can.

 

Sandara's POV :

I rushed from the kitchen back to my room as i hear my ringtone ringing, hoping it to be Bae.

Much to my dismay, it was Nichkhun.

"Hey...is there something you want?" I asked, restlessly.

"Hey! I was hoping that you would have lunch with me tomorrow. What do you think?" Nichkhun asked in a bright manner.

Feeling a little guilty about responding to him in a restless tone, i replied "I guess..i could make some time for that. But i'm only having lunch with you as a friend. Only friends." I emphasis with him over the phone.

Nichkhun sounded happy as he replied "Yeah! Friends. Of course. So i'll pick you up tomorrow outside your dorm at 4pm okay?"

"Alright. See you soon." I replied as i ended the call.

"YA DARA! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME IN THE KITCHEN ALONE! I NEED HELP!" Bom cried for help from the kitchen.

"Ah! Coming!" I shouted back.

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Are you managing the company well?" Dad asked as i walked into the kitchen.

I yawned a little and replied "Getting the hang of it."

"By the way, what's the time now dad?" I asked, suddenly remembering something.

"It's 11am now. What's wrong?" My dad replied, being concern.

"Oh shoot!" I rushed back to my room leaving my dad with a curious look.

I quickly my laptop. While the laptop was booting up, i went to the bathroom and made sure i looked presentable.

"Hey!" I smiled broadly when Sandara picked up my video call through skype.

"Morning to you over there!" Sandara said, quite awkwardly.

I looked at her through the video cam and said "This is actually pretty awkward isn't it?"

"I know right! I was sensing the awkward atmosphere slowly building up." Sandara replied, thankful for the fact that i shared her thoughts as well.

"Ah! Anyway, anything new recently?" I asked Sandara as i try to brush aside the awkward atmosphere.

She sits there thinking for a few seconds and replied "Nichkhun asked me out for lunch."

I shot her a surprised look and asked "Well, what did you say?"

"I said yes." Sandara replied, while scratching her head awkwardly.

I shot her another surprised look and said "Wow. I didn't expect that."

Sandara let out a small chuckle and replied "I did emphasis to him that we're just having lunch as friends though."

I smiled and said "That's the Sandara i know. I know you wouldn't settle for a....dirtbag like that."

Sandara then moved on to share about things that happened when i wasn't around. 

"Well, did you miss me?" I asked cheekily.

"Of course i DIDN'T." Sandara replied with a teasing look.

I acted like i was hurt and joked "You hurt me!"

"Boohoo Bae!" Sandara said while laughing.

"So...i got to go. I have a meeting later on. I'll call you again when it's night over there okay?" I said, trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

"Ummm...okay! Take care over there." Sandara said, waving goodbye.

"Have fun with your lunch date and you take care too." I gave her a small smile before i ended the call.

I lie on my bed and thought about Nichkhun reappearing again. Trouble after trouble in the path of persuing my Princess! 

I shaked my head left and right to wake myself back to reality. I was watching too much movies.

"Young Bae, you're running late!" My dad called from the living room.

"Coming!" I sighed as i jumped out of bed.

 

Sandara's POV :

I took the bear by my bed that Bae gave as a present and hugged it tight as i went to sleep.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, and i am not looking forward to lunch with Nichkhun at all.

I looked to the ceiling and thought "It just don't feel the same anymore."

 

Nichkhun's POV :

"Are you acting according to the plan?" My dad asked me during dinner.

"Yeah i am, i'm heading out for lunch with her tomorrow." I replied.

"Good, remember what i told you. This is everything to us." My dad told me, giving me a pat on my shoulder.

"I will." I replied, looking in his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What could possibly still happen?

 

Hello guys, it's been awhile. (Actually, it's been a long time.) I'm so sorry guys, i didn't have the motivation to carry on writing this story so i just stopped. But good news is, here's a new chapter and  i will try to write more in the future. But of course, no more promises. I really can't get around doing it when it actually happens. By the way, since it's been a while since i last wrote something. I really think i this chapter is not up to standard. Again, i'm really sorry for that. Also, this chapter might look lengthy as compared to the rest, but that's because i want to make up to you guys for the long absence.

Thanks for all your motivating comments, really. It's what keeps me going. And i really do look forward to writing this BLUE section for every chapter. It's a really fun way to interact with you guys. Much love. And thanks for still supporting!

P.S I still have a week's holiday. So hopefully i can write afew more chapter :)