Another Shot

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

I headed back to my dorm and unexpectedly caught Bom eating again, with her favorite corns.

"AH HAH! Caught you!" I squealed.

"Oh my gawd, don't enter sneakily like that next time Dara!" She replied me, i think i spooked her.

"Haha! I didn't even enter sneakily, you were the one sneaking around." I said, looking at the half eaten corn in her hands.

"Dara! We're really gooooood friends right?" She walked to me and talk to me with her aegyo. I swear she's really lovable when she talks like that, even though Bom was older, she had always been the one with all the cute actions.

"Okay okay! I wouldn't tell anyone about this." I said, as i knew what she was going to ask afterwards.

"Thanks! You're the best." She answered, heading back to her room to enjoy her corn.

I then headed back into my room, it was a quiet day in our dorm. Since Chaerin and Minzy headed to shop. I sat on my bed and thought about what will happen tomorrow. "Sigh....Tomorrow's gonna ." As to how well-tempered i am, i would snap at anything Bae says to me. Afterall, whatever he says would always end up teasing me.

 

Taeyang's POV :

I didn't want to be late, since i basically knew that Sandara noona was quite irritated with me. But, i mean...i didn't mean to irritated her. There's a gap in between us, it's just...awkward afterall i think since i met her, 90% of our conversations was teasing.

Thus, i took the initiative to put a alarm this time round. I woke up before the alarm even rings. I headed to take a shower and got ready to head out. I figured i need to at least try and impress Sandara, so...i decided to try the soft approach. As long as our relationship could get better, why not? I hop into my Benz and went to buy breakfast and hot coffee. This is it, i mean i'll definitely impress her right? I'm heading to the dance studio earlier, with food ready for her and i'm looking all good. This WAS it!

I carried the bags of food and headed up the lift. I was expecting myself to be the first to reach. But.............

"Oh...hey noona. You're early." I said, as i saw Sandara noona stretching herself, getting ready for the rehearsals. I'm not going to lie, i was disappointed. I shouldn't have that much expectation that i was going to impress her afterall huh. 'Disappointment comes from Expectations.' Imagine how true that was to me at that moment.

 

Sandara's POV :

"Wow, you came in early today too huh?" I answered him with a question.

"Yeah...." He replied me. 

It was pretty awkward when he replied me with only one word and he stood there like some kind of idiot. 

"Erm...so have you eaten?" He asked i guess he was trying to make the whole atmosphere less awkward.

"Yeah. I did." I replied coldly. "Why is he treating me so nicely today. Weirdo." I slightly muttered the last word under my breath.

"Oh...do you want any coffee then?" Bae asked nicely again. I decided to reply him with some enthusiasim this time round.

"Sure! Thanks alot then." I walked towards him as he pass me one cup of coffee, it was still warm.

I sat at a corner and sipped my coffee. Or else what? We didn't have anything to talk about. Bae sat at the other corner to eat the food he brought. After fifteen minutes or so, some back up dancers and the dance instructor had arrived. Which was a relieve for me.

"Okay so, Young Bae and Dara......" The dance instructor started the rehearsals with his lecture on how the whole 'feel' of the dance should be. After that, we started with the dance steps. I'm not that legible with dance moves, but i tried my best. As for Bae....he was smooth with his dance moves, i have to admit that he's pretty charming when he's dancing.

"Okay guys, that's enough for today. You guys did pretty good today. Be here tomorrow at the same time." The instructor said, leaving the room. With a couple of back up dancers heading out too.

I went to pack up my stuff and got ready to head back to dorm, i was deadbeat. As i was walking out, Bae suddenly asked "Hey noona wanna grab some dinner?" I was kinda stunned at his question.

"Erm...err....s-su-" But i got cut off by him as he walked pass me "Nah, just kidding. I wouldn't want to eat dinner alone with you."Great, he got me pissed again. Normally i would let that go, but he's being a jerk again.

"As if i want to, i mean no one would want to eat dinner with you either right? I was going to say Yes, cause it's pretty pathetic for a guy to be rejected like that." I snapped back, angrily.

We ended up buckering all the way to the lift, as usual.

"No. I said, no one would even be interested in you." 

"Speak for yourself noona, you're like....kinda old and....you don't have any boyfriend....?" Bae said. That was the end of the line. I'm so pissed.

"Look! You're such a douche. Why can't you just leave me alone. Teasing me ever-" The lift door flung open. The rest of BIGBANG members were standing outside.

"Whatsup noona!" They all said at once, synchronized.

"Are you guys quarelling again? Jiyong ask, he's the only one in the group who doesn't tease me.

"Hmph." I stormed off, not even planning to reply.

 

Taeyang's POV :

Jiyong stared at me. Expecting me to say something.

"W-what? I just alittle." I said, trying to get out of this mess.

"I know you better then that, you probably said something mean." Seung Hyun said to me, that statement was right though.

"Whatever guys, leave me alone i've had a long day okay..." I said, heading back to the dorm. Jiyong caught up with me and tried asking what's the problem between me and Sandara noona.

"I....i don't know...i tried to be nice to her this morning but she..." I complained about Sandara to Jiyong, and her cold replies to me.

"Okay...so you're just trying to get revenge. Isn't it?" Jiyong said, he was spot on.

"Alittle maybe?" I gave him a what-else-can-i-do expression.

Jiyong practically irritates me to no end that evening. We walked back to the dorm and he was ranting about what should i do to improve my relationship with Sandara.

"Try dropping your formal speech with her then." He suggested to me in my room.

"I don't think she'll agree to that." I replied to him as i shot him a look.

"No worries! I'll solve this for you." Jiyong reassured me as he heads out of the room.

I laid in the bed and tried reflecting on my words with Sandara, like how Jiyong told me to. "Fine...i guess i was alittle...overboard." The word 'Guilt' soon takes over my head, my hands....I send noona a text : "Noona! I'm sorry bout what happen earlier. And for teasing you all the time, forgive me please?" I attached the text with a picture of myself with a sad face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would've wrote more, but it's getting late and i have school tomorrow!

Would try and update the fanfic with one chapter everyday.

Thanks for commenting and those encouraging words btw :)