A invitation that i shouldn't have accepted

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

 
"Morning!" Chaerin greeted me as i walked out of my room.
 
"Morning! I still feel like sleeping." I said as i sat down to have breakfast.
 
"Oh by the way, i'm heading to the studio with Minzy first. We have to re-record some parts in one of the songs." Chaerin said while putting on her shoes. 
 
"Bye!" Minzy said as she closed the door behind her.
 
"Bye!" I shouted as the door closes.
 
Bom, who finally woke up after Minzy place three alarm clocks beside her bed took the seat beside me and asked "So...i heard that you have a date today?" 
 
I took a glance at her and replied "No! It's not even considered as a date. It's just lunch."
 
Bom chuckled and asked "It's Nickkhun right?"
 
"Yeah." I replied, and continued to eat my breakfast.
 
"Sure you'll be fine alone with him?" Bom asked, as she knew about the relationship i had with Nichkhun before.
 
I silently finished up breakfast and replied "Well, i'm just going as a friend. I'm sure everything is going to be fine."
 
Bom stole a glance at me and said "Have fun then!"
 
"Hopefully." I replied, looking at Bom with a slightly sad face.
 
"What's wrong? You look gloomy since you woke up today." Bom asked, being concerned.
 
"I'm just not looking forward to meeting him again." I replied, giving Bom a you-should-know face.
 
Bom stared at me blankly for a few seconds then replied "I wouldn't be looking forward to the date if i was you too."
 
Bom then stopped eating and said "Dara, he broke you the past. I'm actually surprise that you agreed to go."
 
"...I..i know..but still, he kept asking me and i felt really bad to reject him again and again." I explained.
 
"Dara, you are just so naive sometimes." Bom said, looking at me with a tense face.
 
She continued, "But...since you agreed to go, just go and have a simple lunch with him. It's no big deal anyway."
 
"That's what i've planned to do." I replied, with a small smile.
 
Bom nudged me and tried to cheer me up "Don't worry about it. It might even be fun!"
 
I nodded my head and gave her a high five before i headed back into my room.
 
 
 
Taeyang's POV :
 
I took a look at my phone that was vibrating on the table.
 
There's that unknown number again. 
 
"Hello? Who are you? Stop harassing me." I snapped sharply at the caller as i picked up the phone.
 
There was no reply and the caller hang up the call.
 
"What the...." I cursed under my breath. 
 
Sandara's POV :
 
Since i had the entire day free, i decided to tidy up my room.
 
While i was tidying, i found a letter that was given to me by Nichkhun in the past when we were together.
 
If i was not wrong, it was given to me when it was our anniversary.
 
It goes :
 
"Dear Sandara, 
Happy 1 year anniversary.
I still remember when i first met you, we met in a Italian restaurant.
We accidentally bumped into one another and that's when i was mesmerise by you.
We chatted awhile and i got your number, and that's when our story officially starts.
You were everything that i wanted in a girlfriend, so i finally summoned all my courage and asked you to be my girlfriend.
You know what? I can't believe it when you agreed to be my girlfriend.
Even when i think about it now, it's still feels like a dream.
I hope that you enjoyed spending your time with me like i do with you.
Let's stay together forever and ever <3
Love,
Nichkhun."
 
After reading the letter, my first reaction was to roll my eyes at the content, especially the part where it says "Lets stay together forever and ever."
 
The letter's content disgusted me, without a second thought i immediately tore it to pieces and throw it away.
 
I can't believe i shed so much tears for this guy in the past. Just so foolishly in love.
 
I'm actually glad we broke up now. God knows whether his reason to break up with me in the past was true or just a excuse.
 
Deep down my heart, i know i don't hate him. Even if i did in the past, i don't now.
 
I cast aside my wandering thoughts and carried on tidying the bookshelf.
 
I was finally done by 3pm whereby i decided to get ready for the lunch with Nichkhun.
 
"Hey!" Nickhun waved when he saw me exiting the dorm's gate.
 
"Hey. So...have you decided on where we're going to have lunch at?" I asked as i got into his car.
 
"Of course. Just sit tight and you'll be there soon!" Nichkhun replied as he starts the engine.
 
On our way there, he talked to me casually and asked about details of my life.
 
"We've reached!" Nichkhun announced, as we got out of the car.
 
"Isn't this..." I said as i recalled the place that he brought me to.
 
"Yes, Be Mine Restaurant. The place where we first met!" Nichkhun replied cheerfully, gesturing me to follow him.
 
I let out a sigh as i can see what Nichkhun's intention were. He was not planning on having the lunch with me as a friend.
 
"It's my treat, so order anything you like." Nichkhun said to me as he passes me the menu.
 
"Okay..i would like a Spaghetti bolognese then." I replied, after looking through the menu.
 
"Sure. Let me order that for you." Nichkhun said as he gestured for the waitress to come over.
 
"Excuse me." I said as i pointed to the direction of the Ladies.
 
"Sure." He replied immediately.
 
 
Nichkhun's POV :
 
"Excuse me, i would like two Spaghetti bolognese." I said as the waitress scribbles on her notepad.
 
"Drinks sir?" She asked, looking up.
 
"Erm...two green tea please." I replied, finishing my orders.
 
"Coming right away sir." She said after confirming my orders.
 
 
Sandara's POV :
 
As i made my way back to the restaurant's table, my phone rang.
 
I immediately checked my phone and found out that it was a text from Young Bae.
 
Bae : Yah Ahjumma. How's your lunch date? :3
 
That idiot. Isn't he suppose to be sleeping right now?
 
I replied : Don't call me Ahjumma!! >:( I'm in the middle of it. I'll tell you about it when you call me later okay?
 
After replying i made my way back to the table that Nichkhun was at.
 
"How's auntie and uncle?" Nichkhun asks as i sat down.
 
"They're fine. Thanks for asking. How's your dad's company?" I replied casually.
 
After i asked, Nichkhun stared into space for a few seconds and replied "Erm...actually i have something to ask you.."
 
"Excuse me, here's your Spaghetti bolognese." The waitress said, interupting Nichkhun's sentence.
 
"Thank you." I said as the waitress place the dishes on the table.
 
She gave me a smile and continued "And your green teas."
 
"Enjoy your meal." With that, she walked away.
 
"I don't remember ordering green tea." I said.
 
Nichkhun gave me a smile and said "Oh i ordered that for you while you were away in the restroom. I just thought you might want to have a drink. Also i recalled that you loved green tea."
 
I took a sip of the green tea and gave him a small smile. I didn't felt like replying him. Instead, i was busy wondering about some things in my head.
 
While we were eating silently, my phone suddenly rang and i realised it was a text from Bae again. 
 
Bae : Haha! I was only kidding. Alright then. Have fun! (If you can) HAHA!
 
I smiled as i read the witty text that Bae send. 
 
I replied : Okok! Goodnight and sweet dreams :)
 
Nichkhun broke the silence by asking casually  "Whose that from?"
 
I took a glance at him and replied "Just a...friend."
 
"Sorry, i was just asking. You had this smile on your face." Nichkhun said, explaining himself.
 
"It's okay. I bet i looked like a idiot just now." I replied.
 
As time went by, our conversation seems to be less awkward. After awhile, we finished our meal and headed for a walk in the park that was beside the restaurant.
 
"Everything didn't change around here huh?" Nichkhun said, looking around the park as we took a sit at a bench.
 
I looked around and some distasteful memories creeped back into my head. We loved to come to this park in the past. 
 
"Yeah.." I replied, remembering the things that we once went through before.
 
"Dara." Nickhun called me, with a gentle voice.
 
He continued, "Do you still remember? We love to come here in the past, this was perhaps our paradise."
 
I didn't know what to replied so i just nodded my head left and right.
 
Suddenly he asked, "Can you please give me another chance?"
 
"I...i...." I was shocked at his sudden proposal that i started to stammered.
 
"Ever since i got back to Korea. I've been thinking about you. I want to make things right again, i really need you in my life Dara. Please, please give me another chance to prove to you that my love for you is true." Nichkhun continued saying.
 
I stood up and started to walk away. I didn't know what to do. My mind was a complete blank.
 
Nichkhun started to chase after me. He stopped me in my path and said "Dara, just give me a chance. Please?"
 
"Nichkhun...i...." As i was about to reply Nichkhun, my phone rang. 
 
"Excuse me." I said as i walked to the side of the path.
 
I quickly checked my phone and realised it was call from Young Bae.
 
"Bae?" I asked while calming myself down.
 
"Hey..sorry for interrupting you in the middle of your date but i couldn't fall asleep and i wanted someone to talk to." Bae replied, sounding restless in the call.
 
"Oh my god Bae. You called me at the perfect timing!" I said, thanking Bae for calling me.
 
"Huh? Why?" Bae asked.
 
I replied him by explaining to him the situation i was in moments ago.
 
"Just call him to buzz off. You're obviously not interested in him anymore." Bae said, sounding alittle pissed on the other side of the line.
 
"I'm trying to. But i keep stammering and i don't know why!" I replied, sounding frustrated with myself.
 
"Okay. Keep cool and tell him that you just received a call from Chaerin saying that there is a sudden meeting and you have to get back ASAP." Bae suggested.
 
"That's a good idea. Okay okay, hold the call i'll do that now." I replied.
 
I turned around and saw that Nichkhun was still waiting for my answer. "Nichkhun, i'm sorry but there's a sudden meeting and i have to get back right now."
 
"Oh...it's okay i'll drive you back immediately." Nichkhun replied, gesturing me to follow him to the carpark.
 
I immediately replied "It's okay, i'll take a taxi. I don't want to trouble you any further. I'll see you around. Bye!" After finishing my sentence i quicken my pace and went to halt a cab.
 
As i got into the cab i remembered Bae was still on the phone, waiting for me. I immediately pulled out my phone and said "Bae? Are you still there? I did it!"
 
"Yeah i'm still here. Good job!" Bae replied immediately.
 
"Thanks alot. I wouldn't know what to do without your sudden call just now." I said, thanking him.
 
"No problem. My fatigue is building up. I guess i'll get to sleep now." Bae replied while yawning.
 
"Okay, i'll talk to you later! Go get some sleep!" I said, hurrying him to sleep.
 
Nickhun's POV :
 
"Dad. I did what i was suppose to do but it didn't work." I said to my dad over the phone while driving home.
 
"Why are you calling me to tell me this? Keep trying until it work!" My dad snapped back at me and ended the call.
 
I really don't want to do this anymore. But....the company...
 
"AHHHHHHH!" I shouted as loud as i could.
 

Young Bae unknowningly saved Sandara from a really awkward situation. That's our Bae!

Sandara seems to be more attached towards Young Bae now as well.

Nichkhun seems to be in some kind of problem himself isn't he?

 

Hello there to some of the new readers. Been trying my best to update it. Hope you guys liked this one. I apologise though, i felt that it wasn't detailed enough. However, i still hope that you guys enjoyed it. Who's waiting for Bae to return from the states? I AM :) Haha!