L.O.V.E

The Love We Have

Dara's POV :

"This can't be happening." I thought to myself as i open my room's door.

I let out a sigh and slam the door shut behind me. "What's wrong?" A voice asked.

As i was too focused in my thoughts, i didn't realise that Bom was in the room as well. "Oh shacks!" I slightly screamed, as i was taken back. "What? Did you see a ghost or something?" Bom asked, with a confuse look.

"No no no. I just..you know didn't realise you was there." I answered, as i took off my shoes. Bom studied my face and asked "Did something happen? You don't look too good."

"Err..i just you know...i'm fine!" I quickly replied and make my way towards the bathroom and slam the door behind me.

"You can always look for me when you want to talk!" Bom's voice echoed from the room.

I look into the bathroom's mirror and sigh again.

 

Bae's POV :

"Yah! Youngbae ah. Get your out of bed now! We have practice today!" Jiyong's voice echoed throughout the entire room.

I placed the pillow over my head and ignored him. Another voice echoed throughout the room as it says "Tsk tsk tsk, that is not going to work on Youngbae hyung. You must do this." After saying that, the 'voice' which is really just Daesung, snatches my pillow and shakes me until i manage to sit up on the bed.

"Okay okay. I'm awake." I said as i yawn.

"Wash up and prepare to drive back to the studio. We're having packed breakfast there. Be ready in 20 minutes." Jiyong said, as he makes his way out along with Daesung.

I quickly went to the bathroom and took a shower. Afterwards, i packed my things in a bag and made my way to the lobby.

To my surprise, everyone was already gone except for Daesung, who was waiting for me. "Hyung! You're really slow. Let's get moving."

"Okay okay, i'm sorry. Having a tiny hangover here isn't helping." I answered as we quickly make our way to the carpark.

-

"Sup!" The dancers greeted me and Daesung as we made our way into the dancing studio where everyone was having breakfast. The 2NE1 members were having breakfast on one of the corners of the room while the BIGBANG members were having the breakfast on the other side.

Both of us flashed them a smile and gave them the old school handshake. Afterwards, we went to collect our breakfast and ate them quickly without wasting any time.

"Gather round here." The dance instructor said, after everyone finished their breakfast.

"Hey." I said, as i took a sit beside Dara on the floor.

"Hey.." Dara answered with a reluctant smile.

I gave her a concerned look and asked "Something wrong?"

She shook her head and turned her focus back to the instructor. I did the same, as i pondered over what could be the problem.

After about 2 hours, we were given a 30 minutes break to freshen up and go to the washrooms and what not.

I approached Dara who was staring into thin space while standing beside the washroom's door. "Yo. You sure you're okay?" I asked as i stood beside her.

"I-i...i don't know." Dara said, with a strange look on her face.

"Is it because of something i've done?" I asked, with a confused look.

Dara took a deep breath and asked "Are you in lo-"

"Guys, the instructor want us back in the studio now." A dancer informed us.

Dara nodded and said "We'll talk after practice. The usual place." After saying that, she walked back to the dancing studio. Leaving me alone, pondering over what i could've done wrong.

Time passed quickly, due to the fact that i was thinking of the entire issue way too much. So much so until i messed up a couple of times during practice.

"Alright we're done today. Good job guys!" The instructor said.

After saying that, most of the dancers and 2NE1 members exited the studio.

"Youngbae hyung, wanna grab some dinner together?" Seungri asked as i was packing up my bag.

"I'll pass. Next time alright?" I replied.

"No problem." Seungri answered as he makes his way out with the rest of the BIGBANG members.

I quickly pack up my things, afraid that Dara might already be there waiting for my arrival. At that moment, i receive a text from her saying "Let's meet at 9pm instead. I'll head back to dorm and wash up first." I replied "Will do. See you then."

I walked back to my dorm and took a cold shower. Keeping track on the clock at all moments to make sure i'll be on time. After what seems like a thousand years, i closed the dorm's door behind me and made my way to the park across our dorm.

I sat on the wooden bench and took a look at my watch. It was 8.55pm. Any time now.

"Hey." A voice came from behind me. I turned my head and saw Dara standing there. She was dressed in a loose white top with jeans.

"Hey." I replied, as i pat the bench beside me to get her to take a sit.

An awkward embience showers upon us and i broke the silence by asking "So..what did you want to ask me back there?"

"Do you remember me going to your room to check on you yesterday?" Dara asked.

"Of course i do." I replied, looking at her.

She looked at her fingers and continued "...I..i heard you whispering some stuff in your sleep."

A flash of urgency was shown on my face as i was worried over what i could've said to make Dara uncomfortable. "What was it?" I asked, pretending to be calm.

Dara took a deep breath and said "You said you like me."

My heart froze and my mind was blank. ". . ." was echoing inside my head but no words are coming out from my mouth. "Erm...well, maybe i was just spouting nonsense!" I quickly answered her, with a tense voice.

"Are you sure?" She asked, to confirm what i was saying.

I took a look at her and sighed. "Yes. Well. I do like you." I confessed.

"Well?" I took a timid look at her after i said that since she didn't say anything.

She asked "Since when?"

"Since when? Since like...forever." I replied her cheekily since i didn't have anything else to be afraid of after confessing.

She shot me a look and i continued "Okay okay. Since i was having promotions for i need a girl."

"Why? How?" Dara continued asking.

"What why? I can't explain it. I'm just in love with you. What how? It just happens!" I replied immediately, alittle annoyed at her questions.

After answering her, i realised i've just said what seems to be the most mushy sentence in the entire universe. I took another look at her and i saw that she slightly blushed a little.

I then proceeded to ask, "Well...do you like me then?"

Dara started her hair again, a sign to show that she was nervous. After some time, she replied "I do like you."

I broke into a smile and said "Thats good! Isn't it?"

Dara replied with a sad smile, "How is it good when we're not allowed to be together?"

My smile faded into a frown as i remembered about our contract with YGE. We're not suppose to date with anyone in our own company. Its a term that Yang CEO added to prevent any complicated matters from happening.

I scratched my head and said "Let's talk to Hyun Suk hyung about it."

"He wouldn't allow us, would he?" Dara replied.

"We wouldn't know if we never try." I said.

Dara shook her head and kept quiet.

I placed my hand on top of her hand and said "Dara, let's just be together now and keep it as a secret from the company for now."

Dara replied "B...b-ut.."

I urged her as i held her hand tighter. "Okay then." Dara finally agreed, with a smile.

Out of my joy, i gave her a hug that i've waited for a long time.

"Thank you Dara." I whispered in her ear as i hugged her.


 

Keeping it from the company doesn't mean that they'll be keeping it from their members are they? Will they let the cat out of the bag? And what will be their member's reaction?

Hi guys. Its been a long time. I've been using this same excuse for a long time > I've been busy. Haha! I'm trying my best guys. I'm sorry for making you guys wait for such a long time.Hang in there :D