An unexpected situation

The Love We Have

Dara's POV :

 
"Anyway , let's ignore them. I forgot to ask you, how's your family?" Bae randomly asked, which caught me by surprise.
 
I hesitated for awhile and cautiously replied, "Well, nothing changed. It's still as complex as ever."
 
"Your dad?" Bae asked, with a sorry look.
 
I nodded and said "Yeah...he still insist on that."
 
"I'm sure we can find a way to convince him." Bae said, reassuring me with a small smile.
 
"I hope so." I replied with a discouraged look.
 
I continued, "Enough about me. I wanted to ask you something. Issues with Nichkhun's family...are you sure you're really going to let his dad get away scot-free?"
 
Bae looked at me with a pained look. He replied, "I'm...hesitating. I don't know. The trauma my family went through...I really hope they will get what they deserve, but a part of me tells me that they are already remorseful about what they've done. I....i really don't know Dara."
 
I touched his hand softly and said, "It's okay. Take your time."
 
He nodded his head and gave me a small smile.
 
Bae then said, "We should stop talking about these things, let's just enjoy ourselves later!"
 
-
 
 
 
Bae's POV :
 
In no time, we arrived at the club. Since we took off a little late, we're the last few to reach. The last ones to arrive were obviously the jokers. 
 
"It's been awhile Bae." The bouncer of the club said to me as i got off the car.
 
I grin at him and gave him our signature handshake saying, "I know, i'm glad to see you again."
 
I know the bouncer, Sam for quite awhile now. Before i entered YG, i was a hardcore clubber. Once, i almost got ganged up by a group of teenagers who were looking for a fight. Good thing Sam was there to feud them off. Alas, i would be in deep soup. Since it was 1 against 5. Looking back, i've already known him for 5 years. 
 
Sam, looked behind me and saw Dara. He smiled broadly and reached his hand out, wanting a handshake from Dara. Did i forgot to mention he was Sandara's fan?
 
Dara smiled and shook his hand as Sam said "I'm a fan!"
 
I choke on my laughter as i overlooked the whole scene. It was quite funny, especially for me. Sam was a tough guy. He looks like a complete fanboy right now.
 
Dara gave me a kick and replied "Thank you for supporting me!"
 
I urged Dara to follow me as i walked inside the club. "They're indeed starting without us." I said to Dara as i placed my mouth near her ear, that way she'll be able to hear me over the loud music.
 
Dara replied "It's not the first day you know this bunch of party manatics!"
 
I smiled and went to take a sit at the bar as Dara followed behind me.
 
Without ordering anything, the bartender placed two drinks infront of us. "The usual right?" The bartender asked.
 
Dara nodded as she took a sip of the drink.
 
"Say...are we going to get the ball rolling immediately or what?" A voice echoed from behind us.
 
I turned around and took a look. It was Gummy noona. "Come on noona, you've got to be kidding me. I haven't even sat in my seat for 5 minutes."
 
Gummy's finger shot up as she replied, "First of all, don't you call me noona. It makes me sound old. Second, i can understand why you're refusing my challenge. It's quite impossible for you to win. It's quite embarrassing isn't it?"
 
" it up Gummy NOONA. I'm winning today!" I said, as i stood up.
 
Beside us, Dara shook her head and said "I really don't understand why are you guys so intense everytime single time when we come in contact with alcohol."
 
I chuckled at her statement while Gummy turned to the bartender and said "Tim! You know what to do."
 
The bartender, Tim showed a OK sign and got to work. 
 
"While he's preparing, i'll have a go at the dancefloor first." I told Gummy as i walked towards the center of the dancefloor.
 
 
 
Dara's POV :
 
Since the intense alcohol battle haven't start yet, i might as well hang out with Bom first. I don't usually dance in clubs, i prefer watching. As for Bom, she's just busy drinking all the time. My eyes turned to look at the dancefloor as i see Bae showing off his dancefloor. Wow, that boy really can dance.
 
"Hey." I turned to see Jiyong taking his sit beside me.
 
"Anything's the matter?" I asked, as he sips his drink.
 
He smiled and asked "So, how's it going between you and Bae?"
 
I blushed a little at the awkward question and replied "We're...okay?"
 
He chuckled at my facial expressions and answered "Just asking! Theres no need to get uptight noona!"
 
"I'm not!" I retorted, almost immediately.
 
"Right....ain't you going to dance or something?" He asked, as he stood up.
 
"Maybe later." I replied, shooing him away to the dancefloor.
 
 I watch as Jiyong makes his way to the dancefloor. He have always been one of my best friends in YG family. Even though he's younger, he have always been taking care of me. It's just good to have him around.
 
"Gummy! Gummy!" I looked behind me and saw Seungri and company cheering for Gummy as she down shots after shots. Beside her, Bae was drinking as well. Looks like the fight has already started.
 
Bom stood up and urge me to follow her, "Come on! We don't want to miss this." 
 
I followed closely behind her as we gather round the table where Bae and Gummy were at.
 
Both of them have already finished 5 shots of liquor.
 
"Woohoo! Come on Youngbae hyung!" Daesung cheered on Bae as he down shots after shots.
 
In no time, they finished 10 shots of liquor. This was the of the competition. Last year, Bae was wasted by his 10th shot. This year, he seem to be holding on well.
 
"You've improved Bae." Gummy said, giving him a cheers as she downed another shot of liquor.
 
Bae grinned and downed another shot of liquor.
 
At this point of time, Gummy was getting buzzed and everyone demanded her to stop.
 
But...
 
"I can still go on!" Gummy screamed, holding another shot in her hand.
 
"Now now, Gummy it's time to stop." Teddy hyung said, snatching the shot from her hand.
 
"I still can!" Gummy replied, looking tensely at Teddy.
 
Teddy smiled and replied, "Yeah right." After saying that he immediately got two female workers from YG to carry Gummy to one of the rooms above the club. Above YG's private club was a hotel, much to the convenience of everyone. All of us can get wasted and spend the night here. 
 
"Looks like i won!" Bae announced, while standing up. But he was getting tipsy as well hence he almost lost his balance. Daesung quickly held him up and carried him to one of the hotel room as well.
 
Bom laughed and said "Thats why i say, don't get wasted when the night's still young!"
 
I poked her and replied "Oh please Bom! You were wasted that night along with Seung Hyun isn't it?"
 
Bom stared at me and answered "Don't mention that again!"
 
I chuckled and made my way to where the rest of BIGBANG and 2NE1 members were gathered.
 
As i sat down, i listen to Seungri say "I knew that this was going to happen. We're always left with 4 people in BIGBANG in the end."
 
Everyone laughed as we know that he's talking about Youngbae being wasted. After awhile, most of us wanted to head to the hotel's room to rest for the long day tomorrow. We were all going to be in the practice room to prepare for our collab performance. I took one last sip of my drink and made my way to the lift. I decided to check on Youngbae to see if he's okay. I took the liberty of taking the spare card so i could enter without waking Bae up.
 
I walk into his room steathily and took a sit beside his bed. Seems like Daesung has already changed him out of his clothes. Bae was only wearing a long cotton pants with no shirt on. I carefully covered him with the blankets and prepared myself to leave the room. 
 
Suddenly, i hear Bae mumbling in his sleep "...Uhmm...Dara...." My head turned back immediately as i hear my name mumbled by him. I walked closer towards his bed to have an idea of what he was mumbling in his sleep.
 
"I....hmm...l..ike...you..." My heart started pounding faster and faster all of a sudden. I took a step back and i accidentally hit the chair behind me, which caused a rucka. 
 
I look intensely at Bae as he rubbed his eyes and sits up on his bed. "What's going on?" He asked with his sleepy husky voice.
 
"Err...i...uhm.. came to check on you." I replied hesitantly.
 
Bae nodded his head and asked "Are you...okay? You look really red."
 
Almost immediately, i replied "I'm-i'm okay! I've just had a drop too much. Look i should get going! See you tomorrow bye!" and i quickly took a run for the door.
 
I close the door behind me as the voice echoes in my head "Dara...I.....l...ike....you."
 

 

How will Sandara be able to handle the especially awkward situation since they're all going to be in the practice room the next day?

 

Woo. Managed to sit infront of my laptop and write this out for the entire afternoon :) Enjoy!