Chaotic

The Love We Have

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Ouch.." I flinched as Sandara apply some cream on the bruise in my face.

"Sorry!" Sandara said, applying the cream softly.

"It's done now." Sandara said, putting away the cream.

"Thanks then." I replied, standing up to stretch in the park.

"You know what Bae? Actually it should be me thanking you instead." Sandara said, looking up to me with her big black eyes.

I shrugged, feeling shy. "Er-er, yeah i know that. But it's okay, don't take it to your heart." I replied, looking away.

"Anyway, shall we take a walk in the park?" I asked, since the weather was really good that day.

Sandara agreed and we started taking a stroll around the park. It wasn't that awkward, but i have to admit. Some awkwardness, just a tad bit was lingering in the air.

"So....erm..." I said, brainstorming for what to say.

"Seems like you don't like telling your 2NE1 sisters anything huh?" I asked randomly.

"It's not like that, i just....don't want them to worry. It doesn't seems like they could help if i tell them anything anyway right?" Sandara explained her point of view to me.

"True." I replied, staring at a old couple.

Sandara's gaze followed mine and smiled at the old couple. The old man was helping his wife up from the bench and he held her hand tightly as they walk out of the park.

"It's....kinda heartwarming, don't you think." I said, still smiling at the picture-perfect scene.

"Yeah, but it takes a lot for two people to get to that stage. Able to stick with each other throughout everything, until the day you die. It takes alot." Sandara said, sounding sad again.

I looked at her, then i said "Well, someday we'll all find one. That one person whose imperfections are perfect to you in everyway. Right?"

Sandara smiled, then replied "Right!"

We continued walking, enjoying the scenery around until Sandara said "But....don't you think nowadays teenage relationships are all just based on ?"

I looked at her then replied, "Well, we don't really have to worry about that then. Especially you."

"Why?" She asked, curiously.

"Apparently you are not a teenage anymore, are you?" I joked, running away.

"Yah you! Come back here!" Sandara shouted, chasing after me.

"Alright alright. I'll stop." I assured Sandara as we took a breather by a bench.

We then saw two young children, one boy and a girl chasing after each other. Realising that the two children's action is similiar to what we were doing just now. Both Sandara and i took a look at each other then we sat there laughing, "hahahahaha!"

"Yah. We're still young. Still young." Sandara said, looking at the sky.

"Yeah." I replied, looking up the sky as well.

"Sandara, people say woman's mentality mature faster then a man's mentality. You think that's true?" I asked.

"Yeah, obviously." She replied almost immediately.

"What? You're going to infer that statement to me right?" I asked, staring at her.

She chuckled for a little, "I'm glad you know that. Immature boy." she replied.

Sandara's POV :

After sitting at the bench for awhile, Young Bae and i heard a girl crying away. We looked at the playground opposite our bench. The girl who we saw earlier was crying cause she fell down the slide. Both Bae and i walked to the playground to see if we could help. We saw the boy, from earlier on helping the small girl up and asking her if she was okay.

Bae smiled broadly, looking at the scene. "They're so cute." He muttered under his breath but i heard it anyway.

"That girl is so lucky to have that boy as a friend, i foresee that he'll be a gentleman in the future." I said to Young Bae.

"Well, you're pretty lucky then. To have me as your friend cause a ahjumma said i'll be a gentleman in the future when i was young as well." Young Bae replied, sounding serious.

"Are you serious? I asked, about the ahjumma part.

"Nah! I was just kidding. Ahjumma!" He replied, walking away.

I walked after him, planning to bash him up. But Bae stopped in his tracks as he got a phonecall.

"Sandara, i need to head back to YGE. Hyun Suk hyung wants to talk to me." Bae told me after putting down his call.

We walk back to the office hurriedly. "Did he mention why he wants to talk to you?" I asked, worrying if it was about the I Need A Girl dance.

"No, don't worry too much i don't think it's about our dance. He mentioned it was good earlier on didn't he?" Young Bae reassured me.

"Since i have nothing to do, i shall head back to the office as well then." I said, planning to follow Bae back to the office to see why our Yang CEO is looking for him.

Reaching the office, i gestured goodbye to Young Bae as i walks to Teddy's office while he went to the CEO office. We planned on meeting at Teddy oppa's office later on.

"Teddy oppa!" I greeted him as i sits down.

"What brings you here?" He asked, turning around.

"I have nothing better to do, so....haha!" I replied, looking around.

"Just so you know. Daesung, Seungri, Minzy, Jiyong and Chaerin are over at the dance studio, fooling around." Teddy told me, turning back to concentrate on his music.

"Really? I shall head over to find them then. See you later!" I replied, heading out.

Teddy just waved goodbye without turning his back.

I opened the door to the dance studio room and i found Chaerin and Jiyong having a rap battle while the rest cheers them on.

"...hey Sandara!" Jiyong said, noticing me.

"Unnie!" Minzy said, gesturing me over to join them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked curiously, walking over.

"We were rotting at our dorms thus we came to have some fun here. With the excuse of practicing our vocals and raps." Seungri whispered to me, acting all mysterious.

"Where's Young Bae by the way?" Jiyong looks at me and asked, "I heard that he went to eat lunch with you."

"We came back just now, he received a call from Yang CEO wanting to meet him." I replied.

Jiyong and the rest pondered over it, wondering what could happen.

After about an hour, everyone got tired of waiting and we decided to head back to Teddy's studio to ask him if he wanted to have dinner with us.

"Yo Teddy, wanna have dinner with us? Jiyong asked him.

"Nah, i'm kinda busy today. Where's Young Bae by the way? I have a song to show him." Teddy asked, staring at us.

"We're still waiting for him." We replied together.

"What? I saw him walked pass just now." Teddy said, looking confuse.

We looked around and Daesung said "Maybe he went off first or something."

Jiyong took his phone and called Young Bae.

"He didn't answer." Jiyong replied, worrying.

We decided to split up and look for him around the area. I kept brainstorming where he could've gone to.

'Ah! The park.' A voice in my head just told me.

From a distance away, i could see Bae sitting at the bench we sat at in the afternoon.

"...Hey..." I said, approaching him slowly. For some reasons i wasn't mad he left me waiting in the studio. I could sense something was wrong with him.

"Hey..." He replied me slowly, still staring at the pond. His face looked like he has a billion thoughts going through his mind.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"......I....my dad...called the company and requested to allow me to head back to the US for awhile, he said my mum is sick and our family business has taken it's trough." Young Bae said, painstakingly.

My eyes open wider, "What happened to your mum?" i asked.

Young Bae stood up and looked away, blocking my sight as i was unable to see his face. "....One of my cousin who stays with my family in the US got kidnapped. My mum dotes on her, alot. My dad doesn't have the money to pay the ransom. The kidnapper said that they'll give us 1 more week. My mum got sick from all the problems that the family is facing right now." He muttered and choked.

I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders, trying to console him. 

"...You.....everything is going to-" Bae turned around and gave me a hug. He didn't cry, but sniffed alittle. I could sense that his tears could fall any moment, but he didn't want to let me see that side of him.

I let out a silent sigh and finish up what i was going to say, "Everything's going to be okay, Bae..."

After awhile, Bae calmed down and he sat beside me motionlessly.

"I-i'm going to be away to help my dad manage his business. As for the kidnap, i believe i have enough money to pay the ransom. I think my dad didn't want me to worry or spoil my plans, as he knew i have my comeback and stuff so he kept it from me. Anyway, i think i'll be away for afew months, or longer....i don't know. Until my dad business turns for the better i guess." Bae told me, telling me his plans.

I forced a smile, as i knew i'm not going to see him for awhile. Over these period of times, he has became my best friend. Someone who i can confide in, no matter what. "I pray that everything would be okay for you." I said to him.

-

It's been 1 day since Young Bae left for the airport. Everyone of us didn't get to send him off as we didn't want the paparazzi to look into the matter, as the reason for Bae to stop promoting I Need A Girl was that he got hurt while rehearsing and thus he has to stop his songs promotion.

"Sandara unnie! Stop lazing around in your room and watch a movie with us!" Minzy's voice echoed down the corridor.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I took a doll that i kept in my display shelf down. It was a pikachu doll, medium size. He gave it to me one day and said that i was like a pikachu. Like a pikachu, i was hostile to strangers and so nice and caring to anyone when i really got close with them. I took the pikachu and put it beside my pillow before i went out of the room.

Taeyang's POV :

"Dad, is mum okay now after Christine came back?" I asked in a worried tone.

My dad replied thankfully, "She is much better now. Young Bae ah...it's all thanks to you that everything is resolve now, i thank you for paying the ransom."

I shrugged and replied "There's no need to thank me...even though she's not related to me by blood she still brought me up all these years. And Christine has always been my apple pie, she's my favorite among all the cousins."

I walked back to my room. I immediately reach for my phone and check my text messages and smiled.

From : Sandara

Bae! How are you over there? Everything's fine here. I miss your lame jokessss!!!~ Wish you were in Korea to have fun with me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I have already typed out everything this evening, planning to finish up by checking the spellings and update. But my parents were urging me to go out and i have to wait till now before i can update the chapter. Sorry bout that. One fact about me is that, i really like writing in Taeyang's POV. Well, i think i can relate better or something. So i hope you guys don't mind me writing a whole chapter in Taeyang's POV. In this chapter however, i did do a part of Sandara's. So it should be okay.

Anyways, i hope i have the time to present to you guys the next chapter. Since it's only a couple of weeks before my major exam, i don't know if i have any sufficient or extra time. Hope you guys like this chapter though! I honestly think that it's a poorly written one, since everything happened too fast. Sorry once again. Thanks for the encouraging comments by the way! Peaceeee~