YG Family

The Love We Have

 

Young Bae's POV :
 
"I can't believe it." I said after reading the letter given to me by Nichkhun.
 
"What's wrong?" Sandara asked, ever so dearly.
 
"He....his dad was the one behind everything happening back at the states." I replied, with a shaky tone.
 
"Impossible!" Sandara said as she takes the letter from my hands and start reading it.
 
"Youngbae.
 
Before i start explaining things, i would like you to know that i'm sincerely sorry...for everything.
 
Everything that has been happening in your family. My dad...was the one behind the kidnap.
 
Those calls, were also from the kidnappers that my dad hired. I know this would come as a shock to you.
 
I swear, i didn't know anything about the kidnap or i would've stopped my dad.
 
I've also just recently learned about this entire kidnap issue. So here i am...apologising.
 
I hope you will forgive us and i hope that you wouldn't send the police after my dad.
 
We're going back to the states for good. So please...don't. I would thank you eternally for that.
 
I hope that you would forgive me, and especially my dad. However, if you don't. It's okay,
 
I will understand.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Nichkhun."
 
"Oh my god..." Sandara exclaimed, putting down the letter.
 
"What are you going to do?" She asked, giving the letter back to me.
 
"Well...i figured i should just let things go. Afterall, my family members are all safe now." I answered her, with a forced smile.
 
"If that's what you want, then i'll support you." Sandara replied, giving me a smile.
 
"So...how are you these days without me?" I asked teasingly, trying to get my mind off the matter first.
 
"GREAT!" Sandara replied immediately with a huge grin.
 
"No way!" I answered, acting sad with her reply.
 
Sandara's POV :
 
"Oh, by the way i got something for you." Bae said suddenly, pulling something out of his bag.
 
"What is it?" I asked, alittle excited.
 
"A necklace!" Bae answered, opening a box.
 
"Wow! It looks beautiful." I replied, looking at the necklace. It was a necklace with my name and a little heart on the pendant.
 
"Come on, i'll put it on for you." Bae said, standing up to put the necklace on me.
 
"How do you like it?" Bae asked, after putting on the necklace.
 
"It's...gorgeous. Thank you!" I answered, looking at the necklace around my neck in awe.
 
After catching up and chatting for another 30 minutes me and Bae decided to head back to our dorms. 
 
"So...see you later!" I said, waving bye to Bae as he walks towards his dorm.
 
"See ya!" Bae replied, walking away.
 
Bae's POV :
 
"HEY EVERYONE!" I shouted as i open the doors to my dorm.
 
I was met with unexcited looks.
 
"Yah....look who's back." Jiyong said, pointing in my direction.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked, with a slightly dampen mood.
 
"WELCOME BACK!!" Everyone suddenly screamed.
 
"W-what?" I said, slightly shocked at how things transformed into.
 
"You! I heard from Manager hyung that you went to see Sandara at the park!" Jiyong said.
 
"HOW COULD YOU! We were waiting for your arrival!" Seungri exclaimed, with over dramatic actions.
 
"OH COME ON GUYS!" I replied, breaking into grins as i realised that this bunch of bastards are joking with me.
 
"Welcome back!" Daesung said, while giving me a hug.
 
"Oh yeah, i know you're just back but...we have a performance schedual for us next week." Jiyong said, explaining the details to me.
 
"I heard that it'll be a special performance with 2NE1. So we're all going to be in the practice room tomorrow." Jiyong continued saying.
 
"Okay, sounds cool to me!" I replied, walking into the kitchen to find food.
 
"OH and another thing! Tonight the entire YG family is heading out to party at our private club." Jiyong said, walking towards me.
 
"Been long enough since we last had one." I replied, while spreading jam over the bread i was holding.
 
After eating, i immediately went back into my room and slept for the entire afternoon. I was getting tired after the long flight, as well as the drama with Nichkhun.
 
"Yah! Wake up sleepyhead!" I heard Jiyong saying, while he shakes me awake.
 
"What what what? I'm tired. Buzz off!" I replied with an annoyed voice.
 
"Come on up and get ready already! We're having a party tonight remember?" Jiyong said with an excited tone.
 
I groaned and replied "Aishhh, okay okay get out of my room while i get ready. I'll be done in ten."
 
"That's the spirit!" Jiyong replied, while closing the door behind him.
 
I immediately jump out of my bed and head for the bathroom. I took a quick shower and made my way to my closet half . I decided to go for a slick smooth formal style that night. I put on a black leather pants and a white jeremy scott shirt. I began styling my mohawk and made sure i looked legit enough to be on camera. 
 
"Yah! Youngbae hyung. Are you done yet? We're all waiting for you!" Seungri's voice echoed down the corridor and into my room.
 
"Yeah i'm done." I shouted back, as i walk out of the door with my black leather jacket clinging on my shoulders.
 
"Let's go!" Daesung screamed, running out of the door.
 
We walked towards YGE's lobby and wait for the rest to arrive.
 
"Hey!" I turned my head to the direction of the voice and saw a huge smiley face, that is...Gummy noona. Right, i shoul have known she's coming along as well. My official rival in a drinking competition.
 
I shot her a sharp look, after 5 seconds of awkward silence we broke down into a huge grin and gave each other a big warm hug.
 
"Haven't heard from you in awhile, have i?" Gummy asked while patting my back.
 
"Yeah, but i'm officially back in action!" I replied, with a huge toothy smile.
 
"Hah, you're only back when we're all going to party?" Gummy said, as she smirk.
 
I looked at her and smirk right back, replying "Oh come on, i feel like someone's afraid of losing to me in a alcohol challenge."
 
"Oh please, the last time i checked, you're not even close." Gummy replied intently.
 
"We'll see babe." I answered, with a small grin as Gummy walks off to talk to Teddy.
 
"Sounds pretty intense to me." Seung Hyun said, while looking at Seungri.
 
"Well...maybe i should join in too!" Seungri exclaimed.
 
"You're not even close! You're the worst drinker among us." Daesung said to Seungri, with a merong.
 
"Let's have a match later then. And you'll see!" Seungri replied.
 
While Daesung and Seungri argues over who's better at drinking, the 2NE1 ladies finally arrived.
 
"Sorry we're late!" Chaerin immediately apologise as she steps into the lobby.
 
"It's okay, we know you're not the cause of it." Seung Hyun said, looking at Bom.
 
"WHAT? It wasn't me either!" Bom replied with a accuse look.
 
"Oh come on sweetheart. When did i EVER say it was you?" Seung Hyun said flatly, emphasising on the 'ever.'
 
"You're just implying it's me now isn't it?" Bom replied, showing Seung Hyun a murderous look.
 
"Maybe? But obviously someone's guilty here." Seung Hyun said, as he tease Bom.
 
"BLEH!" Bom shot Seung Hyun a agitated look as she walks off.
 
"1 - 0 Seung Hyun." Seung Hyun childishly said, implying that he won that round of bickering session against Bom.
 
"Looks like everyone is getting hype already! Let's set off immediately, shall we?" Yang CEO finally announce as we walked out to the carpark to get our own cars.
 
"You girls plan on getting a ride?" Jiyong asks Chaerin and company.
 
"Yeah, like always." Chaerin replied, walking towards Jiyong's car.
 
"Hyung, you changed your car from a six seater to four seater remember? We can't take that much people now." Seungri said as we reached the carpark.
 
"Oh yeah, i just remember. Well, Seung Hyun would have to drive then." Jiyong said, looking around.
 
Then he added, "You too Bae."
 
I nodded as Seungri says "See you guys there. As usual, i'm tagging along with Gummy noona!" 
 
Our gaze follow Seungri as he disappear into Gummy noona's sports car.
 
"So who's coming with me?" Seung Hyun asked.
 
"Not me." Bom replied, with a annoyed face.
 
She continued, "Come on, let's go to that party guys-"
 
She looked around and scream as she sees that Jiyong, Chaerin, Daesung and Minzy has already gotten onto Jiyong's car, getting ready to set off.
 
"No no no no! I'm not taking this idiot's car there!" Bom shouted towards them.
 
Daesung laughed cheekily and replied "See you there noona!"
 
Me and Sandara stood our ground as we laughed our hearts out. That was a really funny scene.
 
"Looks like you're coming with me." Seung Hyun said, as he smirks.
 
"What? I can still go with Bae. Right Bae?" Bom looked at me and shot me a pleading look.
 
I turned my head on her and replied "Well...maybe next time." I chuckled as i lead Dara towards my car.
 
As we got on the car we heard Seung Hyun saying "Come on you monkey , or i'm leaving without you!"
 
"FINE!" Bom shouted.
 
I looked at Dara and chuckled again, both of them are indeed the jokers of YG family.
 
Almost immediately, i step on the pedal and took a turn for the entrance. 
 
-
 
"Hey look at that!" Sandara said, as we wait  for the traffic light on one of the streets.
 
I looked in the direction that she points and smile, "Looks like we can't get rid of them."
 
It was Seung Hyun and Bom on the car lane next to ours. As usual, they were quarreling about nonsensical stuff.
 
"Anyway, let's ignore them. I forgot to ask you, how's your family?"
 

 

How is the party going to turn out? 

Hi guys, it's been awhile. But i finally decided to work on this story once again. Although i can't promise much, but i hope you guys enjoy! Although this is only a short chapter :) I've also changed the picture, since it's like marking the brand new start of this fanfic :D