Brand New Friendship, Maybe?

The Love We Have

Sandara's POV :

I stormed into the dorm and sat down on the sofa in the living room. 

"W-what's wrong?" Minzy asked, sitting down beside me as she didn't saw me losing my temper before yet.

"Yeah...are you alright?" Chaerin asked another question as she and Bom took a sit too.

"I-i'm fine! Youngbae that jerk. You guys can't believe what he teased me this time round, as a woman. And someone around the age of getting married, or have a boyfriend. Telling me and purposely annoying me to no end by naming all that." I complained all about Bae to my fellow members.

After listening, Chaerin and Minzy quickly calm me down.

As for Bom......she said that she'll go with me and find that annoying bastard, and to demand a apology from him. I can totally understand why Bom got as agitated as me. She's one year older then me, thus that statement refered not only to me but her as well. 

"Now come on unnie!" Chaerin says as she tried to calm BOTH of us down.

About half an hour of complaining, persuading. My fatigue was getting the better of me and i headed back to my room. I decided to turn in earlier since i still have more rehearsals tomorrow. After bathing, i quickly hairdry my hair and jumped into bed. "It's going to be another looong day tomorrow. As for Young Bae.....Sigh."

I then took out my phone from my bag to check if i received any texts or calls. I totally forgotten about the fact that i switch my phone to silence mode since i didn't want any calls to interupt the rehearsals earlier on.

I received a text from 'Annoying Bae'  which is, Young Bae. I was alittle stun to receive a text from him, but the thought of him annoying me earlier brought the anger back. "What does he want from me now..." 

Dara : Yah! Are you drunk?

Bae : Of course not! I'm 99% sincere here.

Dara : Where did the other 1% went then?

Bae : Noona, you can't blame me for the missing 1%, you took such a long time to reply me. So...can you please forgive me now?

Dara : I don't know Bae...you're just sooooooooo irritating sometimes.

Bae : Honestly, i just wanted to try and get rid of the awkward atmosphere around us all the time. But i guess it didn't work out and i ended up getting hook to teasing you....Please forgive me????

Dara : Fine, i'll forgive you for now. But if you ever end up teasing me again.........

Bae : ALRIGHT NOONA! I know the consequences. By the way, should we drop our formal speech? I think that'll make us less awkward, since we'll be speaking like same-age friends.

Dara : Jiyong told you to do that didn't he?

Bae : How did you know that?

Dara : I just received a text from him, he told me that.

Bae : Oh....so what do you think?

I trust Bae to be more sincere this time, thus i agreed. Maybe meeting him at the rehearsals tomorrow wouldn't be so bad afterall. We texted each other for around 30 minutes and we each headed to sleep, still it was going to be a long day tomorrow.

-

-

-

Taeyang's POV :

"Morning." I greeted some of the back up dancers who was already in the studio. I did came in early like yesterday but it wasn't my choice, i was lazing around the bed, refusing to wake up until Seung Hyun that idiot took some water from the bathroom and poured some of it on my face. I went to my usual spot in the dance studio and took my headphones out. 20 more minutes before the rehearsals would start. 

Some dancers were in the middle of the studio trying to show off their dancing moves to one another. The DJ in charge of the music were playing some electro songs and getting everyone hype. It was early in the morning but the dancers were all getting down on the dance floor and showing off their moves. Of course, i went to show off some of my best moves.

"Woooo!" Everyone shouted when someone did a move with a high level of difficulties. Time passes by quickly, we were all having fun and dancing some moves that we learned together way back. Funny how i remember those moves, as soon as i was on the dance floor, my legs and hands seems to take control of themselves.

Suddenly, our dance instructor joined in. We were having a crazzzzy time! After having that freestyle dance session, the dance instructor finally began his lesson. I took a look around and i couldn't spot Sandara at all. I raised my hand and asked "Hey, where is Sandara noona?" The instructor then inform us that we'll be rehearsing without her because she was having a fever. Throughout the whole rehearsal i couldn't keep up with the dance moves, i even got a scolding from the instructor as he probably notice that i wasn't focusing at all.

"Aishhhh!" I throw my cap towards the middle of the studio. Everyone has left, i was alone. After afew silence moment with myself, i took my stuff and made up my mind to visit Sandara. I have to show her my sincerity instead of just big talks. I drove to the supermarket nearby to buy some groceries for our dorm before visiting 2NE1's dorm. I decided to leave the stuff i brought in the car instead of  bringing them up with me. 

I stood outside their dorm's door and knocked. I could hear some ruckus inside and a footstep approaching.

"Yah! Who is it, can't you see we're having a hectic time rig-" It was Bom noona, she seem to be busy with something.

"Hi!" I gave her a innocent smile.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded to know.

"E-erm...i'm here to visit Sandara noona...." I was kinda intimidated, thus i stammered for alittle.

"Bommie! Stop disturbing Bae and let him in already." Chaerin shouted, her voice echoed down the corridor.

"Bleh." Bom gave me a merong.

I entered their dorm and looked around. Chaerin and Minzy were having a crazy time in the kitchen, i figured that the girls were trying to cook a meal. "God...i think they kinda at it."

"Where's Sandara?" I asked, trying to get this visit done and over with.

"In her room, i'll bring you there." Chaerin said politely leading me into a big room and the walls are reddish brown with some cute posters on the walls.

"How is she?" I asked another question as i followed her into the room.

"She's better now, but i think she's sleeping." Chaerin said then left me alone as Bom was shouting for her in the kitchen.

I took a sit at the chair beside her bed. I look at her goddess like face, even without make up she was still looking great. Never knew someone like her who could rebuke every sentence i said in the past to have this side of her. I found the edge of my lips going up without myself knowing it. I was tempted to touch her face, just to feel her smooth skin.

Since she was still asleep, i decided to leave and visit her tomorrow or some other day. As i got up from my sit i tried to sneak softly to head out. I tripped over a small stool which i had taken no notice of and i landed on the floor with my , making a small ruckus.

"...."

"B-bom is that you?" I could see that Sandara was trying to get up from her bed.

"No no no. It's just me, you don't have to get up." I quickly urge her to lay back into her bed.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" She asked, with her soft weak voice.

"Well, err....i'm just here to you know, take a look at the flower. I mean, take a look at you." I replied, answering her question nervously.

She let out a small chuckle as i said that.

Scratching my head, i just smiled. "So...are you feeling better?" 

"Alittle, my head's still spinning for abit."

"I see, get well soon.....we're already going to start practicing for our couple dance."

We were having a normal conversation then i noticed she has a white, feathery thing in her hair. Without any hesitation i just bend forward and took it out from her hair. "Bad move." 

"Y-you have this white thing in-in your hair." I tried explaining myself, but the awkward atmosphere was unavoidable.

 

Sandara's POV :

"What was he thinking of..." I thought, but i did blushed alittle. Everything happened all of a sudden.

"I-i think i should leave now. Your members are outside trying to cook a meal for you, i think." Bae said, trying not to stammer too much.

"Okay then, i'll see you soon. Could you please tell them not to cook anything as i'm really not hungry." I said, i didn't eaten anything since morning but i was not hungry still....effects of the medicines most probably.

"Sure. See you around." Bae said as he picked up a piggy doll on the floor and passing it to me.

"He's probably sincere this time round about having a serious friendship with me." 

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Erm...excuse me ladies but Sandara said that she doesn't want anything to eat." I informed them of Sandara's wishes.

"No way! I insist that she'll eat something, she hadn't had anything since morning." Chaerin said.

I took a glance at the messy kitchen. "But...i don't think you guys are going to even have any food ready for her in this case."

"Yah! We're trying our best right now. Can't you see?" Bom snapped at me. Minzy gave her a nudge.

"I just got another suggestion....Instant noodles?" I suggested.

"We've already thought of that, but we've ran out of it." Minzy told me.

"Oh....wait a minute then." 

I rushed downstairs to the carpark and took a pack of groceries which i was planning to bring back to the dorm. I emptied the bag onto the kitchen counter and ask "So...what's her favorite? Tom Yam? Chicken? Seafood?"

"Sweet!" Chaerin and Bom said at the same time, looking relieved to have food ready for Sandara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update. Took me some time.

As usual, will be stopping here :x

Sorry for the short update. I have school tomorrow :(

I'll post a longer update on friday, i'll try my best to :D