More time together

The Love We Have

Taeyang's POV :

Another day to be spent in the studio, "Sigh...." i decided to sleep alittle longer. Since Sandara has a high percentage of not going to the studio for practice. No reasons for me to anticipate the rehearsals right? 

"Yah! Mister Young Bae. Wake up!!" Jiyong send a kick to my .

"Come on man, let me sleep alittle longer." I replied, not planning to wake up.

"Whatever, if you're late. You're the one whose gonna get scolded, not me. It's going to be 9.30 am soon. Seung Hyun has some drama recording to go to, as for Seungri and Daesung they went to the mall. As for me, i'm heading out to meet Chaerin, to talk about you and Sandara." He informed me of each member's plans, i'm not too surprise. He had always been a caring and a great leader.

"Ahh! You don't have to talk to Chaerin about Sandara noona and me anymore. We're fine now." I explained, getting up from bed.

Jiyong raise an eyebrown and walked towards me. "Then....did you apologise?" He asked, trying to understand the whole situation.

"Yah. Who am i, of course i did." I answered, alittle cockily. 

"Hm...i'll believe you then. Now...stop trying to irritate Sandara anymore then. We're all in this together, we're YG Family........" There he goes again, ranting about how we must maintain and have a good relationship with 2NE1 members, infact. Maintain a good relationship with people working in the company. 

"Okay okay. I got it, i'm waking up now." I quickly stopped him from nagging anymore. Younger then me, yet he's always nagging me.

"Righttttt....Have fun then, i'm still heading out. Probably find Ri and Dae." Jiyong said to me before closing the door behind him.

I hurried to bathe and put on some comfortable clothes. I was going to be late, and i bet no excuses would be allowed for me. My dorm is so close to the company and yet.....Well, i can't affort to be late. I rush to eat my breakfast and ran out. I took a look at my phone and check the time. "Right on time." I entered the studio bowing and greeting to everyone, looks like i'm the last. 

"Morning!" I heard a familiar voice as i was putting down my bag.

I took a look and realised it was Sandara. "Hey! Morning. What are you doing here? You should totally be in bed, resting." I asked, concern about her health.

"I'm fine now. Probably thanks to your instant noodles, or else i might really starve for the whole day." She told me.

"No problem. But....i thought you said you wasn't hungry?" I asked, with a curious face.

"I lied, to tell you the truth i just didn't want to eat what they cook. Apart from instant noodles, i don't think the rest could be eatable." She whispered to me.

I let out a chuckle. "Really? I'm really your life saver then-" Our conversation got stopped as the instructor gathered us to start our practice.

"Now, since our main leads are here. Bae and Dara, let's start with the couple dance. You. Come here, let me demostrate the dance first. You have to---" 

"Let's take 5." 

I headed to grab my water bottle from my bag. I started gulping down some water, the rehearsals keep coming. It was tiring, but i was enjoying it. I took a look round the corner and saw Sandara giving a frustrated face.

"You okay?" I asked, walking towards her.

"I'm fine. I just forgot to bring my bottle today." She told me. I took a glance at her lips, it was turning white and pale.

"One second." I said, walking back to my bag. I took another bottle of water and gave it to her.

"Yours?" She gave me a look.

"Oh, i always bring another bottle of water. In case one isn't enough for me. You can have it." I explained, holding my hand out.

Sandara took the bottle and she immediately drinks it. I could see that she was really thirsty. I gave a slight smile and walk off.

"Bae!" She called. 

"Hm?" I turned around.

"Thanks!" She shown me the prettiest smile she has ever gave me since i know her.

"No problem." I replied, quickly walking back. I can't control my emotions sometimes when i'm looking at Sandara.

We immediately get started on rehearsing. Everything was the same throughout, the only difference was that. I could see that Sandara finally enjoyed my company. I Need A Girl dancesteps has some dance parts that i have to touch her body. I was kinda nervous, because it was still awkward between us. I gave it my best shot though.

I Need A Girl rehearsals were still on for 2 more weeks. I was meeting Sandara practically everyday. Occasionally we headed out to have dinner along with some dancers. Our relationship was getting better and better, i could only wish for more as we were pretty close by the time we have to shoot the music video for I Need A Girl.

"I'm nervous!" Sandara nudge me and told me in the dressing room.

"Chill. I'm gonna be there." I gave her a wink, but of course i was just slightly teasing her.

"Ewwwww." She gave me a disgusted look, of course i knew she was joking. We were practically kidding around like that for the past few weeks.

"Aish. Can't you go along with it for once." I said, standing up as the music bank workers wanted to insert the mic.

"No-can-do." She gave me a merong (Sticking out the tongue, like bleh)

"Yah Hyung, Noona. FIGHTING!" Seungri said to both of us. Apparently 2NE1 and BIGBANG members came to cheer for my performance.

"Yeah. Just go with the flow~" Jiyong gave me some advice, even though i don't really understand what he is talking about.

Then, as we were chatting for alittle, we heard some commotion.

"Yah! I BROUGHT THE BANANAS HERE AND HOW DARE YOU?" Bom's voice were loud and clear, the whole room is filled with her voice.

"Calm down noona. I just eaten 2. I still have half for you." TOP said, holding out his hand which he had already eaten half of it.

"YAH! YOU!" Bom were chasing TOP all over the place.

"Aigooo! He's in trouble. Noona were really excited to watch the performance thus she brought some snacks to enjoy while she was watching it." Chaerin told Jiyong, hoping that he would settle the whole commotion.

As expected, he did. "Chill guys! Noona noona! Chill Chill Chill! I'll get TOP to buy more bananas for you later. How about it?" Jiyong tried to settle the whole problem.

"NO. I want my banana now now now!!!!" I could tell that Bom noona was getting annoyed by TOP.

At that moment, someone came into our room and said that we're up next.

I gave Sandara a smile hoping that it will calm her down. But my stomach were having butterfiles flying all over it. I was basically as nervous as her. It was quite some time since i'll be on the stage alone without the rest of members. I assured myself that everything would be okay since i'm not alone. I still have Sandara noona and Jiyong hyung whose going to have a entrance since he was rapping for a part in my song.

-

 

Girl i need a girl~

Baby i need you, girl you need me too.

 

Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me too

Girl, I need a girl
Girl, I need a girl

Girl, are you listening to me?
Baby, I need you
Girl, you need me, too

Girl, I need a girl

The performance then ended.

-

We then headed to the backstage and waited for the rest of the performance to be done. After that, we headed back to the stage to wait for the week's music bank winner. 

 

"Congratulation! TAEYANG! This week's MUSIC BANK WINNER!" The MCS said, congratulating me.

I was overjoyed, winning the music bank for the week leave me speechless. I took the mic and congratulated YGE, the fans, Sandara, BIGBANG, 2NE1 and everyone for their support. Due to my joy, i gave Sandara a friendly hug and gave Jiyong hyung a high five. We then headed towards our dressing room and everyone were congratulating us for our achievement. Man, i felt great. The hard work paid off.

After the atmosphere died down for alittle, i decided to treat BIGBANG and 2NE1 members for sushi. Bom noona's anger was gone in awhile, knowing that she'll have a feast with sushi later on. Our cars slowly arrived at the sushi place that we wanted to eat our dinner at.

"A total of 9 people please." I told the manager who would be taking us to our seat.

"I'm sorry sir, our shop is pack today. But the VIP room is empty, would you like to have your dinner there?" The manager kindly offered, even mentioning that no extra fee would be paid.

It was a good deal, so i went for it. "Sure, thank you very much." I replied politely. Gesturing for the rest to follow me.

Everyone then took a sit. The arrangement was Jiyoung, Chaerin, Seungri, Minzy, Daesung, Seung Hyun, Bom, Dara and Me.

"Take your orders, since i'm paying today." I said generously.

"Well then, i wish to eat some udon and ramen and those expensive sushis, those in red plates." Bom announced her plan to the rest.

I opened my eyes big and stared at her. "Woah Woah Woah." I exclaimed.

"Just kidding." She said.

Everyone chuckled, as Jiyong and Chaerin started mentioning about my expression when i heard Bom said that.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i reached home earlier so i decided to write alittle longer.

But yup. Hope you guys like it.

Comment as to how you guys feel about this story.

Thanks for reading :)