Your tears, are mine as well

The Love We Have

Taeyang's POV :

Everyone were dead quiet during dinner, we were all famished. 

"This is actually better then what i thought it will be!" Seunghyun exclaimed, getting more food.

After dinner, everyone rested around the living room and we went on to have some minor chat.

"Let's see, anyone here has been in a relationship before?" Daesung asked, looking around.

He continued, "If you did....RAISE your hand!" 

Everyone's hand shot up in the air, all except mine.

"WOW! I'm surprised." Bom stated, looking at me.

"You shouldn't be, Young Bae hyung here is a innocent young man!" Seungri joked.

Sandara then asked, "Seriously though?"

"Yeah...." I answered, staring quietly at the floor.

"Anyway, let's share our love story then!" Daesung suggested.

Jiyong went to share his story first, he was mad cheesy. He said he'll always visit some internet websites to search for romantic quotes to send to his girlfriend. But now that he thought about it, it might also be that his girlfriend broke up with him cause of overflow of cheesy-ness.

Next up was Bom, she shared.....no, she FLAUNT that she lost her first kiss when she was only 11. And that the kiddo relationship only lasted for about 1 week. The funniest part was that she was dumped, and she remembered she cried for afew days cause of that.

When Bom finished her story, i let out a small sigh. Everyone turned to look at me and asked what's wrong. 

"Well, i don't know. Isn't it cliche that you know that you like this dude when you was only 11?" I asked, that was a dumb question or a complicated one in a way. I mean....i don't even know about my feelings, even until now.

Bom replied, "Bae, you know what? I don't know, it takes mutual understanding i guess."

"Mutual understanding when you're only 11? Cool." Seunghyun smirked.

"Shut up!" Bom said, throwing a pillow at his direction.

Then, everyone focused on Sandara's story.

"It was a few years ago, just before i audition for YG entertainment my boyfriend broke up with me." Sandara said, with her emotional eyes again.

Everyone listened closely, especially me. I wanted to know everything, and anything about her.

She continued, "He was sweet, caring, everything a girl would have asked for in a man. However, as time goes by he started paying less and less attention to me. I was almost irrelevant to his life by then. Although he was my boyfriend, i don't see him around when i needed him the most. When i send him text messages, he would reply 'ok.' 'i know.' 'yeah.' Sometimes, he would just ignore my message and not reply. When that happen, i know. I just knew that he already has a change of heart. But i couldn't give up on him, i kept trying to work on our relationship to no avail. He then broke up with me, when i asked him why. He just told me that we are just not suitable for each other."

After Sandara told the story, i noticed that she was holding her tears back from falling. Everyone looked away, avoiding eye contact with one another. We were all filled with thoughts, a question that could never be answered. How could love be so unpredicatable?

Seungri and Daesung decided to hype up the atmosphere alittle, thus they got Chaerin and Minzy to join them in a wii game. Bom and Seunghyun sat at a corner in the living room, talking about their love life while Jiyong laughed at the silly actions Chaerin and Minzy were making as they were new at the game. Sandara however, went back into her room. I stood up on my feet and walked towards her door.

I didn't think, i just knocked on it. "Sandara, can i come in?" I asked, as quietly as possible as i didn't want the rest to hear.

"s-s-sure." A small voice replied, i opened the door and saw Sandara hiding under her blankets.

I took a sit at the chair beside her bed. "Are you okay?" I asked, though i knew she wasn't.

She didn't replied as i slowly pulled her blankets down. She was crying, yeah i already knew it. But it pains me to see her in this state. Instead of saying anything, i wiped her tears with some tissues.

"So, will you tell me now?" I asked after that and Sandara shot me a weird look.

"Tell you about what?" She asked.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"N-nothing.." Sandara replied, stammering.

I smirked, it's was so obvious that she was lying. I sat there, waiting. Until she'll tell me what exactly happen. I know that something definitely happened afew days ago or something, she had a different look on her face. My senses told me i can't be wrong.

"....How did you know?" She asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Know that something happened?" I replied.

"....Yeah." She said, looking at me with her red eyes.

I gave out a small chuckle, "I can read you like a open book, Sandara." 

She sighed, then says "He looked me up."

"Who?" I asked, wanting to know his identity.

"Nichkhun, that guy who dumped me afew years back. I was planning to have a walk around the park and someone called my name. It was him, he talked to me like a old friend did. Then, he started saying how much he still loved me after all this years. When i asked him about what happened years ago. He explained that his family ran into a financial problem and he didn't want to keep me waiting for him, thus he broke up with me. But....all this years, he claimed that his feelings didn't changed one bit." Sandara finally told me everything that happened.

I however, was curious with a couple of stuff thus i asked her more. "Did you ask him what does the financial problem of his family got to do with your relationship with him?"

Sandara replied, "I did, he said he needed to run errands for his dad so as to maintain the business and to earn more money he started taking part time jobs. He said he couldn't maintain our relationship cause he couldn't spare any time. And that if he broke up with me, i would find someone who can provide for me with the best stuff instead of being with a poor chap like him."

Nodding my head, i said "It all seems reasonable, but..i still doubt his motives for finding you and telling you all that."

"I sense that something is wrong too, but it....it seems like his appearance in my life all of a sudden has made quite a impact on me." She said, reasonably enough.

I bit my lips and asked her one question, "Do you....still love him?"

After considering for afew moments she replied, "I...don't know. Do you think i should give him a chance?"

I laughed alittle, trying to hide my sadness from her. She is now asking me, if she should get together with some other guy. "I don't know, it all depends on you i guess."

Sandara phone vibrated and she took a look at her text. She showed me her phone and gave me a what-should-i-do face.

From : Nichkhun

Hey Dara! Are you free tomorrow afternoon? Let's have lunch together? It'll be my treat!

No way, i wasn't going to let that happen. Was i? "Wow, he asked you out. Just say no if you don't want to." I told Sandara my point of view.

She nodded and heeded my advice as she replied that Nichkhun guy "Sorry, i'm actually busy tomorrow. Maybe next time."

"Well, you're not even lying to him. We do have a rehearsal tomorrow. Lunch together after that?" I asked, since i know she's not going to be taken.

"Sure." She replied.

We chatted for awhile and the boys eventually got tired and wanted to go home and sleep. Everyone of us has scheduals tomorrow thus we wanted to have an early night.

---

I woke up early today and felt great, it seems like last night Sandara opened her heart to me. It was pleasing, to even share something with her. Just known between the two of us.

"Morning!" I greeted everyone at the dance studio. It was a rehearsal that was schedual pretty early in the day. Thus i wasn't feeling it that much. I'm tired, as usual.

"Morning." Sandara greeted me.

"Morning!" I replied, heading over to the corner of the room to put my bag down.

At that moment, our CEO came in and said he wanted to check our dance. We all got ready and danced a perfect choreography for him. We were all quite close, thus working together isn't a problem.

"It's good. Keep working hard you guys." He compliment us and left the room.

We carried on, on our rehearsals until 1pm. It was time for lunch. I waited for Sandara then we got ready to leave. While we were deciding where to eat for lunch, Sandara stopped in her tracks. I took a look up and saw a well build guy standing by the company's entrance. I presumed that's Nichkhun.

I gave Sandara a light tap on her hands and she looked up to me with a worried expression. "Come on, let's carry on walking. I'll help you out. Thats him right?" I asked, and she nodded.

As we walk towards the entrance, he approaches Sandara and says "Hey! I was waiting for you."

"Didn't i told you yesterday that i am busy today?" Sandara replied coldly.

"Y-yeah, but i thought you would be free. Anyway, i can wait!" Nichkhun said, kinda taken back by Sandara's attitude.

I gave Nichkhun a smile and says "There is no need to, i'll have lunch with her and i'll sent her home to her doorsteps for you." 

Nichkhun glared at me for alittle but decided to ignore me, "Sandara, come on. I know you still love me. Let's just get back together." 

I was shocked at the sudden proposal. I looked at Sandara, who was struggling to reply. I hold her hands and just walked away. Nichkhun followed us and stop us in our tracks.

"Hey, Taeyang. I know you, everyone do. You're the man, perfect stage control. But just stay out of our stuff will you?" Nichkhun snared at me, slighting pushing me alittle.

I smirked on purpose and replied "What's wrong? You're being a douche, im just preventing my ears from getting deaf listening to all those craps from you. It is obvious enough that she doesn't want to be with you, face it and get lost."

Once i finish my sentence, Nichkhun started getting rough and a punch was given to my face. I kept my cool and stood there facing him. Sandara who was afraid that the matter could get any bigger stopped Nichkhun and said "Get lost. Now. I said get lost now!" 

"B-but i-i...." Nichkhun tried explaining but Sandara glared at him, he then walked off quietly.

"Are you alright?" Sandara asked me, concerned about the bruise on my face.

"Y-yeah. Let's have lunch first before i return to the dorm to fix my face. I'm really hungry." I replied, Sandara nodded her head and went along with my idea.

-

"Dad? Find some ways to get that Taeyang from BIGBANG to leave Korea for awhile. I can't get close to her with him here."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeap. The new guy is Nichkhun. 

More obstacles are going to stand in Bae's way.

Will he be able to handle it?

 

I got some time to get this new chapter done. I stayed up until midnight for this haha!

Hope you guys enjoy.