Bad Terms, Good Terms

The Love We Have

Taeyang's POV :

"Ah....what time is it...." I took a peek at the alarm clock at the side of my bed.

"Aishhh, its was only 9am." I quickly pulled my blanket over my face as i tried to go back to sleep.

"Ya! Rise and Shine my beloved Youngbae hyung!" Hearing that voice and that disgusting tone, i knew it was Daesung.

"Let me sleep in...." I replied, not looking up.

"Well, apparently you have a schedule today." Daesung nudged me for alittle, trying to get me to look up.

Hearing that, i looked up and gave a what-the-hell face, "What? I didn't even know that." I said, kinda annoyed since i was hoping to sleep in.

"Whatever, manager hyung said that you need to head to the studio by 10am. And, i'll say you don't have much time left." After saying what needs to be said, Daesung left and closed the door.

"Aishhhhhhhhh!" I quickly jumped out of the bed and went for a shower. I put on some comfortable jeans and my black hoodie. Of course, not forgetting my LA cap. I'm just too lazy to style my mohawk in the morning, and that was enough to make me look good, i suppose.

I headed out to the living room and looked at the dining table. "Weird..." There was no breakfast left for me. Yet, all that's left was a paper that was from Seung Hyun saying "Hey, i headed out with Daesung and Jiyong and Seungri headed for a strong heart schedule. So, get yourself some breakfast today."

Putting down the paper, i gave a small sigh and headed out. Well, our dorm was really close to YGE, infact it's just the building next to it. I decided to just head straight to the studio since i'm too lazy to get breakfast outside the company.

"Hey! Wait!" I quickly press the open button for the lift and i saw Sandara noona standing outside panting.

"Morning noona." I said, almost without any energy.

"Morning, it isn't like you to wake up so early." She added.

"Oh, what floor are you heading to?" I asked, politely. Which i have to say, i'm pretty sure i was still half asleep. I'm not that polite to her, usually.

She stared at me weirdly then says "Same floor as you."

Reaching the floor, Sandara headed out first and i realised i was looking at her slender and slim legs. "Ah...what the hell." I thought, shaking myself awake.

 

Sandara's POV :

I headed straight into Teddy oppa's studio. "Morning oppa!" I said as i sat down, taking out some of the food that i went buy earlier on.

"Morning." Teddy continued with his work.

"Yo." At that time, Taeyang headed into the studio.

"You're finally here." Teddy said, still not turning around.

Taeyang then headed to sit down beside me and stared at me. I mean, i obviously knew that he wanted some food. 

"Well, you want some?" I asked politely, since he was polite to me earlier, which was a shocker.

"Ah huh." Taeyang said, waiting for my response.

"Fine." I pushed my pack food towards him.

"Do you still wanna....eat the rest?" Taeyang asked, already gobbling up the food.

"No thanks." I declined, looking at him eating all that food was close to making me lose my appeitite.

Teddy then turned to face us and started saying "So, the song I Need A Girl is done. I just called you guys here to inform you guys that Yang CEO says that Sandara would be starring in the music video of I Need A Girl."

"What?" I immediately replied, obviously unhappy with that.

And Taeyang, who was beside me had choked on the food. "Err w-what?" He muttered for alittle and tried to gasp for air.

Teddy shot both of us a look, then continued saying "Well, everything's said and done. Oh and, Young Bae, tomorrow they will start on the dance rehearsals for your new song. Sandara you'll have to be there too, you would be dancing along with him for the music video."

"Great." I thought. "This is ridiculous. Why him of all people?"

 

Taeyang's POV :

"Aishh....This ." I stood up and throw the pack food which i had already finished into the trashbin.

Sandara noona then stood up and said "Bye then." 

"I'm out too." I was not excited about this arrangement at all. Basically, i just wanted to get some other partners. Whoever it was, just not Sandara.

"So, you should be pretty happy to know you're participating in my music video right?" I joked in the lift.

"Nice wishful thinking." She replied coldly.

I let out a chuckled, just to piss her off to which i already think she is.

As the lift door open, Sandara noona immediately stormed off. I didn't really give a damn and headed to the cafe, i wanted some coffee to wake myself up.

 

Sandara's POV :

I was actually glad to get away from that this fast. I mean, he's already starting his daily dose of teasing me. Not to mention his lame jokes. But well, Bae and I ain't on bad terms. We're just...irritated with each other. You know what...i don't know it myself, but i know for certain i don't hate him. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first fanfic on this website!

Okay, im kinda confuse with POV's here and there.

So.. just for now...bear with me smiley