Life in Colors

Hello Cold World II: The Colors Of Thunder

Chapter 33

Life in Colors

 

 

 

 

One single tree painted with bright and blooming cherry blossoms is standing tall surrounded by the dead and gloomy atmosphere that is nature in her world.

 

That one piece of life keeps growing as it spreads its touch around her, covering the sinister mood with her lovely petals.

 

Unity and connection birth through as a bright light that shines upon the tree, reflecting it on the small river, showing a sign of hope as it marks the possibility of a new beginning, the essence of one element feeding another.

 

 

Both worlds clash together bringing the best and the worst within their souls to combine them so the creation of a blossoming love can power through.

 

The water of the sea, lowering down little by little, exposes her for the first time to the sight of the empty ground, dirt and mud slowly being washed away by the clear water, single petals flowing across it.

 

 

Beauty gazed upon differently.

 

The water lets it grow bringing out innocence and purity to a world where humanity walked away at the sight of darkness upon it.

 

The river grows soft and peaceful through the remain of the falls, making sure she stands on her two feet, deep wounds healed from the violence and cruelty that once crept up inside her veins, the blood of her life flowing out of the open vessels, her life slowly slipping away.

 

 

The water is her savior, letting the warmth pass through the gentle touch of a lover as he dies out, the water from the river flowing away once the sea becomes completely empty. 

 

 

 

Next: Wake Up

 

 


A/N: We're already nearing towards the end so I'll be posting the two last chapters tomorrow, officialy ending the second version of the series which means that there is going to be Mir, Joon's and Seungho's versions left ^^

After finishing up my Mir short story (misguided ghost) I'll officially start on my Seungho sequel like I promised if I want to finish it by Christmas, and afterwards I'll start a Joon story since he's the only member that I haven't really written about beside the one shot I did this summer :)