Part 9

L.O.V.E

Because it's already weekend, you decided to train your ability, you try really hard. The next day, your mother noticed you doing household chores, she was so shocked because she didn't even told you to clean the house.

Mother: ___-ssi~ you're doing a great job.

 

You: huh? omma~ why you're so happy?
 

Mother: Because you're cleaning the house even I haven't told you.
 

You: But you told me to clean the house a little while ago.
 

Mother: I haven' yet. Actually I went out of the room to tell you clean the house. But I was so surprised when I saw you cleaning already.
 

You: But I think you told it already.
 

Mother: I didn't. Maybe it's because of your ability.
 

You: jinjja? *.*
 

Mother: yes. That is what your ability can do. You would not notice that you are already reading other people's mind.
 

You: Finally, I can do it, after practicing really hard last night. I'm so happy.
 

Mother: I'm happy for you too. But wait, did you said that you just practiced it last night and now you can read others mind?
 

You: nae~ waeyo, omma?
 

Mother: nothing. It's just that it is not easy to learn or know your ability in just one night. Like me, I started practicing it when I was a kid. You're amazing, ___-ssi~
 

You: oooh~ Maybe it's because your ability is harder than mine, omma~
 

Mother: I not sure. But your grandma, she also have the mind reading ability like you, she started to train it when she was a kid and she finally used it at the age of 24. You must be one of a kind.
 

You: omma~ *flattered*
 

Mother: Promise me that you would use it in a good way, arraseo?
 

You: nae~

The next day, you went to school with Youngjae. You entered your class and you saw Kai sitting at his chair while reading a book. Youngjae thought that you're head would still hurt but it didn't.

You: *sits at your chair*

 

YJ: *approached you* *whispered* ___-ssi, I thought your head would still hurt if you saw him again.
 

You: who? Kai?
 

YJ: nae~
 

You: aaah~ it won't happen again. Because I already mastered my ability last night.
 

YJ: yah! are you crazy? You know it is not easy to train an ability. It took years for me to master it.
 

You: jinjja? It's too long.
 

YJ: You're amazing.
 

You: kamsahamnida *blushed*

Suddenly Kai looked at you. And you and Youngjae saw it.

Kai: *evil smirk*

 

You: what's his problem?
 

YJ: remember what your mom says?
 

You: nae~ I should just ignore him and act natural.
 

YJ: good.

Then some girls arrived in your class. You saw a girl approaching Kai. Suddenly that girl confessed to Kai. And all of your classmates including you were surprised. But Kai just ignore it and continue to read the book. So the girl confessed again and give a chocolate that she made for Kai. Suddenly Kai looked at her and stand up. He throws away the chocolate and shouted that he doesn't like the girl. The girl cried and run out of the class. Then you started to feel sorry for that girl.

You: what's his problem?

 

Youngjae: he must be happy that a girl likes him.
 

You: nae. And that girl just expressed how she feels. But he didn't even give her a chance.
 

Youngjae: He shouldn't do that.
 

You: I HATE HIM!!!