Part 5

L.O.V.E

After your grandma's death, you went back to school to study. While walking to your classroom. You saw Jiyoung.
Jiyoung: *calls your name* ___-ssi
You: *turns around* oh! Jiyoung-ah~
Jiyoung: yah! Are you ok now?
You: nae~ I accepted what happened to my grandma.
Jiyoung: we will just pray for her, ok?
You: nae~
Jiyoung: oh! By the way, do you still remember our tranferee?
You: of course.
Jiyoung: you know that he's really smart and always participate at the class, right?
You: nae, wae?
Jiyoung: because when you were absent he keeps on asking me if you are alright and he doesn't participate at the class well. He just keep quiet the whole time.
You: jinjja? Maybe he has a problem.
Jiyoung: mmm.... I don't know. I just thought that he was thinking of you
You: why me?
Jiyoung: I don't know, besides I'm not yet sure.
You: haish~ kaja! We should go to our class now.
Jiyoung: arraseo -.-
You went inside the classroom and sit at your chair. Then you saw Youngjae walking inside the classroom. He smiled and approached you.
Youngjae: ___-ssi, I have heard that your grandma passed away. Are you still sad?
You: I already accepted what happened to my grandma even if it hurts.
Youngjae: I know how it feels to lost someone you love.
You: wae?
Youngjae: because my father passed away when I was still a kid.
You: jinjja?!
Youngjae: he was diagnosed by a cancer and he didn't make it. So he left this world.
You: *pats his shoulder* mmm... we should accept the truth, ok?
Youngjae: *smiled* nae.
Then the teacher came. She started her class. You and Youngjae were very participative at the discussion. So the teacher is very happy that you came back. The bell rings and it is break time. Youngjae and his friends went to the canteen. While you and Jiyoung went to school's gym to practice your lines on the oncoming English Month's play. But both of didn't, you just keep on talking with Jiyoung about what happened on your grandma's funeral.
You: Jiyoung-ah, do you know that something weird happened when I was in grandma's funeral.
Jiyoung: mwo?
You: a visitor came and she said that she took care of my grandma when she's at the hospital.
Jiyoung: so what's weird?
You: the weird part is that she also brought he's son and when she came back with my mother, she looks so happy, looking at his son and me. We are not even close with each other.
Jiyoung: hmm... maybe she likes you to be her son's girlfriend.
You: yah! It's not like that.
Jiyoung: wae? I'am just saying
You: I don't like his son.
Jiyoung: because you like Youngjae. *teasing you*
You: *laugh* such a silly friend.
Jiyoung: hahahaha!
You: *looks at your watch* yah! It's almost time, we should go now.
Jiyoung: jinjja? Arraseo.
Then you and Jiyoung stand up and walk to your class. While walking you felt that your head hurts. Suddenly you lost your consiousness and fell on the ground. Jiyoung is panicking and she ask for help. Youngjae saw you lying at the floor. He run fast and carried you to the school clinic.