Part 12

L.O.V.E

You think of a reason why Kai is looking at you. Suddenly you remembered that you slap his face. Maybe he wants to revenge on you. Youngjae saw you worried so he approached you.

YJ: ___-ssi, gwenchanna?

 

You: Youngjae-ssi, Jiyoung saw Kai looking at me a little while ago. Maybe he wants to revenge.
 

YJ: Jinjja? Don't worry I'll protect you.
 

You: gomawo~

= Kai's POV =
I went home to see if there is a mark of her hand on my face. Luckily, there's none. I went to the living room to watch T.V. I felt sleepy so I decided to go to bed. Suddenly, I can't sleep. I keep thinking of her since the day we meet. I don't know why, but I feel something in my heart. Hya! Wake up! You have to erase those feelings for her. Then I fall asleep. The next morning, I went to school, I saw (Y/N) and Youngjae together. I really hate it specially that Youngjae. The class starts, the teacher announced that we'll be having a play. I didn't feel excited. Suddenly the teacher said that (Y/N) will playing as the princess and Youngjae as the prince. How I wish that I will be the prince. Hya!! You don't have to. Remember you shouldn't love her. Both of you have different world, she is from the good one and I'am from the evil one. We are enemies. The next day, we decorate the stage but the main characters are practicing. I heard that there is a kissing scene for (Y/N) and Youngjae. I was so shocked. I feel so angry. So I watched their practice. And luckily they didn't practice the kissing part. I was so relieved. Finally, they are done practicing. And (Y/N) helped her friend to decorate. Suddenly she looked at me but Youngjae approached her so I continued to paint the props. I wonder what Youngjae said to (Y/N). I went home, then I saw my mom, sitting at the couch.


Kai: Omma~

 

Mom: Kai-ssi, finally you're home, I need to talk to you.
 

Kai: what is it?
 

Mom: You know the plan, right?
 

Kai: No
 

Mom: The reason why you transferred to (Y/N)'s school is to spy on her and her family. You know that they are our enemies, right? And that girl is said to be the one who will defeat us. That girl is special. She was born being able to have different abilities. And her family didn't know it yet. Although she's not yet that strong but you have to be careful. Who knows, maybe one day, she can be stronger than you.
 

Kai: Jinjja? That girl can have different abilities..... Nae~ I will be careful.

= End of Kai's POV =

= Youngjae's POV =
I feel so lucky when I heard that I will be the prince. I feel so excited to act with ___-ssi. I read the script. And there is a kissing scene. ___-ssi was shocked. I hold her hand and told her that I'll help and guide her. She smiled and thank me. Our practice ends, I saw her worrying so I approached you. She told me that Jiyoung saw Kai looking at her. And she is worried that Kai might revenge on her. But I promised to protect her no matter what happens. Because I love her.