Part 10

L.O.V.E

Kai went out of the class. You feel angry at that time. So you followed him. You saw him going to the school's rooftop. You shouted his name.

You: *angry* KAI!

 

Kai: *turn around* What are you doing here? Are you planning to confess?
 

You: Hah! *pissed* *run towards Kai* *slap his face* Don't you dare come near me. I HATE YOUR ATTITUDE! I HATE YOUR FACE! I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!
 

Kai: *shock*
 

You: *walks away*

=Kai's POV=
How dare that girl slap my face. Didn't she know that I' am the prince of darkness. Well, I don't think she already know it. I don't even think that she knows that she already have an ability . I should just ignore her and continue the plan.

Kai: hahahaha! *evil laugh* *smirk* Just wait and see. I'll make your life a mess.

=End of Kai's POV=

You went back to your class. Youngjae saw you and he noticed that you are angry. He is worried.


YJ: ___-ssi, gwenchanna?

 

You: MWO?! *shouts*
 

YJ: Are you angry, but I didn't do anything.
 

You: It's not you.
 

YJ: Who? Kai?
 

You: nae! I hate him so much.
 

YJ: Same here. By the way, where have you been?
 

You: I followed Kai at the rooftop and slap his face.
 

YJ: Jinjja? You really did?
 

You: of course. I should teach him a lesson.
 

YJ: It's good but don't do that again, ok?
 

You: wae?
 

YJ: Because I worried when you went out of the classroom.
 

You: *blushed* jinjja?
 

YJ: And remember that you should be with me wherever we go, ok? *holds your hand*
 

You: nae~ *still blushing*

Suddenly Kai went back to class and sits at his chair. Looks like nothing just happened. You wonder if he is angry with you too. Youngjae noticed that you were looking at Kai.


YJ: ___-ssi, who are you looking at? Kai?

 

You: aah..ah... nothing. I'm thinking of what he feels after what I have done to him.
 

YJ: Don't mind him.
 

You: I'am afraid. What if he wants to revenge on me.
 

YJ: *look in through your eyes* It won't happen. I'll protect you.
 

You: Kamsahamnida~
*talks to yourself* eottoke... Youngjae I really love you.