Part 19 (Final)

L.O.V.E

You saw Kai's face. And he looks pale and weak.

You: Kai-ssi, what are doing here?

 

Kai's Mom: Kai-ssi, I told you to stay in your room.
 

Kai: Mianhae, omma. But I' am here to protect (Y/N) from you. Please stop this. I don't want to fight you.
 

Kai's Mom: Get away from here. It's me and (Y/N)'s fight. Besides you are still weak. You could die if you fight against me.
 

Kai: I could still fight if I have to.
 

You: Kai-ssi, hajima~ You're weak, you can't fight.
 

Kai: I can. I don't want you to die.
 

You: But it's your mother.
 

Kai: I know. It is hard for me to choose. But my mom is not doing what is right. So I have to stop her. Please ___-ssi, let me fight me mom.
 

You: But....

Suddenly Kai's mom attacked you. Kai attack him back. You could see that he uses all of his strength. He looks so tired and weak.

Kai: Mianhae, omma. Mianhae *teary eyes*

Kai attacked his mother with his full strength. His mother fell on the ground. He run towards his mother.

Kai: Mianhae, omma. *crying*

 

Mom: sshh~ I know you love (Y/N). I know it is hard for you to choose between her and our world. You choose her, right?
 

Kai: nae~
 

Mom: You can now live with her and be happy. Mianhae, Kai-ssi for being such a bad mother to you. Please forgive me.

Kai's mom, his servants and people from dark world died. And their bodies disappeared. He cried hard. He walks towards you and hugged you. He cried on your shoulder. Suddenly he fainted. You call for help and your servants carried him to your room. Your mom entered your room.

Mom: ___-ssi, what happened?

 

You: We had a fight against the dark world. Kai protected me from his mother. He used all of his strength so he fainted.
 

Mom: I don't think that's the only reason why he faint. Look at his chest. *points Kai's chest*
 

You: *looked at his chest* *shocked* His chest.... Looks like the black magic is getting out of his body.
 

Mom: nae~ If that disappeared, he might die.

Suddenly Kai wake up.

Kai: ___-ssi, don't worry I'm fine.

 

You: *hold his hand* Black magic is getting out of your body. It may cause death. I'm worried, Kai-ssi.
 

Kai: You don't have to worry. I will be fine.
 

You: But what if....
 

Kai: Nothing will happen.

Suddenly Kai shouts because of the pain. The black magic disappeared. And Kai is having difficulty in breathing.

You: *crying* Kai-ssi, please be strong.

 

Kai: Mianhae, ___-ssi. I love you, I want to be with you forever. But it looks like it won't happen anymore.
 

You: Don't say that.
 

Kai: Mianhae~ I love you, ___-ssi.

Kai stopped talking and he closed his eyes. You try to wake him up but he is not even moving. You cried really hard because you know he is already dead.

You: *crying*

 

Mom: ___-ssi, accept it.
 

You: I can't.
 

Mom: But he is now...

Suddenly Youngjae entered the room.

YJ: There is another way.

 

You: Mwo?
 

YJ: Kai could still continue to live.
 

You: Eottoke?
 

YJ: By healing him. And replacing the dark magic by our light magic.
 

You: How can we do that?
 

YJ: You can do that. Remember? You have different abilities and I think it includes the Healing Ability.
 

You: Jinjja?
 

YJ: Nae~ Try it.
 

You: I'll try.

You placed your hands at Kai's chest. Your hand suddenly glows and it started to heal Kai. You also replaced the dark magic to light magic.
Finally, Kai opened his eyes. You were so happy. You hugged him.

You: Kai-ssi, don't leave me again, ok?

 

Kai: Nae~ I promise, I won't leave you anymore. I love you, ___-ssi.
 

You: I love you too.

Kai kissed your lips passionately. And you kissed him back.
Years passed, you and Kai are in a relationship. Your parents decided to arrange the marriage for both of you. Both of you were happy.
.....
Today will be the wedding day. While you were dressing in your room. Kai is already waiting in his room. Suddenly Youngjae entered his room.

YJ: Kai-ssi, can I talk to you?

 

Kai: Ah~ sure.
 

YJ: You will be (Y/N)'s husband after your wedding, right?
 

Kai: Nae~ I' am happy that this day came into my life. To marry a girl that I really love.
 

YJ: Take care of her, ok? Make sure that she will be happy with you. If I saw her crying because of you, I will kill you. *laugh*
 

Kai: *laugh* Arasseo. I will make her happy.

The wedding ceremony will start in a minute. You look beautiful in dress. You walk slowly towards Kai. He looked into your eyes and you smiled at him. Then the wedding ceremony starts. Suddenly he whispered something into your right ear.

Kai: You are so beautiful.

 

You: *blushed*
 

Kai: *kissed your cheeks*

The visitors and your parents saw that Kai kissed your cheeks. They laughed because they find it cute.
The wedding ceremony ends. And it is now time for the wedding party. You sit beside Kai in front of visitors and your parents. Your father gives a short speech for you and Kai.

Father: I' am happy to see my daughter to get married with a guy she truly loves. These newly-wed couple, experienced many trials, and the passed it. They are destined to be together. And now I will announce something to everyone. Kai, please stand up.

 

Kai: *stand up*
 

Father: These boy is my daughter's husband, who would risk his life just to protect my daughter. Is now the Good World's PRINCE.
 

Kai: *shocked*
 

Father: You can now sit. I wish you all the best. And.......
 

You & Kai: What?
 

Father: Give me many little grandchildren, ok?
 

You: Appa~ *embarassed* *blushed*
 

Kai: *raised his hand* Should we start it right now?

The visitors laughed. All of you enjoyed that wedding party. The visitors leave the palace and congratulate you and your family. Then you went into your room to change your clothes. Suddenly Kai knocked at the door and you opened it.

Kai: ___-ssi~ *hugged you tightly*

 

You: Wae?
 

Kai: I love you
 

You: ......
 

Kai: Hya! You're not answering. *break the hug* Do you love me?
 

You: Secret. *mehrong*
 

Kai: Hya! Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~
 

You: You're so childish, stop it.
 

Kai: I won't stop until you tell me that you love me too.
Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~ Saranghae~

 

You: Haish~ *turns around*
 

Kai: *pulled you back* *kissed your lips*
 

You: *kiss him back*
 

Kai: Now I know you love me too. *winks*
 

You: *blushed*
 

Kai: Do you remember what your father says?
 

You: hmm... what?
 

Kai: He says that we should give him many grandchildren.
 

You: Hya! What are you thinking right now?
 

Kai: *look into your eyes* *kissed you passionately*
 

You: *break the kiss* Kai-ssi~
 

Kai: I want to spend the night with you, ___-ssi. *kissed you again*

You spend that night with Kai.
Months passed, you gave birth to a baby boy. Then you live happily ever after.

= End =