Part 8

L.O.V.E

You went home after a very tiring school day. While walking on your way home, you keep thinking what was the reason your head hurts every time you saw Kai, and the reason why Youngjae is very angry at Kai. Finally, you arrived home safely, suddenly you saw Youngjae outside your house.

You: Youngjae-ah~ what are you doing here?

 

YJ: nothing...
 

You: Do you want to come in?
 

YJ: Is it ok?
 

You: of course.
 

YJ: Arraseo :)

You went inside your house with Youngjae. Then you saw a visitor at your living room. And she is talking with your parents.

You: Annyeong haseyo.

 

Mother: oh! your're finally here.
 

Visitor: oh! Youngjae-ah~
 

YJ: omma~
 

You: *shocked* she's your mother.
 

YJ: nae~ :3
 

Visitor: Annyeong~ Mrs. Yoo imnida.
 

You: it's nice to meet you, Mrs. Yoo~ (Y/N) imnida. :)
 

Mrs. Yoo: It's nice to meet you too.
 

YJ: omma~ what are you doing here.
 

Mrs.Yoo: I'm here to tell ___-ssi, the truth.
 

Mother: We have decided to tell her the truth.
 

You: what? what's the truth?
 

Father: Let's all sit first.

Then all of you sit at the couch.

Father: ___-ssi, I want to ask you first. Does your head still hurts?

 

You: nae appa~ Actually we have a new classmate, he's name is Kim Jongin, he's the guy from grandma's funeral and son of a nurse who took care of grandma. My head really hurts every time I saw him.
 

Mother: Are you ready to know the reason?
 

You: nae omma~
 

Mother: ok, so you see Youngjae's mother came here, right? Actually she's our friend. We grew up together.
 

You: oh jinjja? that's good.
 

Mother: the thing is.... we are not actually normal.
 

You: what do you mean, omma?
 

Mother: actually this is not our place. All of us including you, came from a different world.
 

You: huh?
 

Mother: We came from a world that is full of magic.
 

You: omma~ it's too childish... please stop it.
 

Mother: but it's true. But I have to ask you something. Do you remember what Kai did to you when me and her mother leave for a while?
 

You: *flashback* oh nae! He gave me a small candy. It looks so delicious so I eat it.
 

Mother: it's not an ordinary candy, it's a candy that would make your ability appear. The reason why your head hurts is that Kai is the one who gave it to you.
 

You: *shocked* jinjja?!
 

Mrs.Yoo: Besides, Kai and he's family are our enemies.
 

You: wae?
 

Mrs.Yoo: Because they came from a family who uses dark magic.
 

You: so that's why Youngjae is very angry with Kai. oh omma~ so if all of you came from a different world, that would also mean that I'm different too.
 

Mother: yes, we all have different abilities.
 

You: so what are your abilities?
 

Mother: I can nullify other abilities.
 

Father: I have the ability of ice.
 

Mrs.Yoo: I can hypnotize ordinary people.
 

You: cool~ How 'bout you Youngjae?
 

YJ: I have the ability of teleportation.
 

You: waah~ you are all cool. But what is mine?
 

Mother: I think you have the ability to read other people's mind. Because your head hurts.
 

You: jinjja? But why I can't read what you are thinking.
 

Mother: it's because your ability is just showing. It will work if you try your best.
 

You: yaay! I want to try it first at my teacher. So that I will use it at our exam.
 

Father: yah! Don't do that or i'll pinch you.
 

You: arraseo -.-
 

Mother: ___-ssi, promise me that you will never, never tell other people that you have that ability, ok?
 

You: nae, I promise.
 

Mother: oh~ And by the way don't act like you know everything in front of Kai. Because looks like they are planning something on you. Let us just investigate, ok?
 

You: nae~ by the way, why didn't you noticed Kai and her mother from the first place.
 

Mother: Because I didn't knew that they are one of our enemies.
 

You: aaah~. Omma~ can I see the world where we came from?
 

Mother: sure.

Then you were shock that there is a door passage at your house. You entered that door, and you saw many people, using there different abilities. You were really amazed. Then your father decided to go back. You felt so happy after you saw everything.