Part 14

L.O.V.E

The play finally ends and all of you did a great job. So the teacher decided to treat the class in a restaurant. You called Youngjae to tell that the play finally ended.

YJ: Yeoboseyo?

 

You: Youngjae-ssi.
 

YJ: Oh! ___-ssi. How's the play?
 

You: It was great. We finished it already and the audience were clapping their hands and cheer us.
 

YJ: ooh~ Daebak.
 

You: By the way, why did you left?
 

YJ: I'll tell you later.
 

You: Arraseo. Bye
 

YJ: Bye

Then you went to a restaurant with your teacher and your classmates including Kai.
You ate well and had fun while with your classmates and teacher. You noticed that Kai is quiet. Suddenly he stands up and walks out of the restaurant. You followed him and approached him.

You: *holds his hand* Kai-ssi, where are you going?

 

Kai: Please let me go first.
 

You: Wae? Are you ok?
 

Kai: *turns around*
 

You: Yah! I know your not feeling well. Are you sick? You look so pale.
 

Kai: I need to go now.

Kai ride a taxi and went home while you are worrying about him.

= Kai's POV =
I kissed (Y/N). I felt that my heart is beating so fast. Finally, the play ended. The teacher treats us at a restaurant near our school. While eating with them, I felt so happy. And (Y/N) is also with us. I think I already love her. Suddenly something inside me really hurts. So I decided to out. (Y/N) followed me. She hold my hand, suddenly I could feel that it's getting worst. She noticed that I look so pale. I told her that I need to go home. Finally, I arrived at my house, I saw my mother. She was so shocked when she saw me.

Mom: *shocked* Kai-ssi, are you ok? You look so pale.

 

Kai: Omma~ Something inside me, really hurts.
 

Mom: jinjja?
 

Kai: *lie down on the couch* nae~ Omma, what am I feeling right now?
 

Mom: wait, I'll check on you.

Suddenly mom told me that my ability wants to leave my body. I was so shocked when I heard it. So I asked her...

Kai: Omma~ what the reason?

 

Mom: Kai-ssi, tell me the truth. Are you falling in love with (Y/N)?
 

Kai: n..n..nae~ I love her.
 

Mom: HYA! Are you crazy? You know that she is our enemy, right.
 

Kai: I know, but I can't control my feelings for her.
 

Mom: And that's the reason why your ability want to leave your body.
 

Kai: huh?
 

Mom: You know that we are using dark magic. So you should feel anger and hate towards (Y/N). You should be cold to others. But you feel concern for others. And the worst is, you love (Y/N). If you continue to do this. You will die.
 

Kai: *shocked* *tears start to fall down* What should I do, omma?
 

Mom: You should forget your feelings towards (Y/N). She is our enemy. And besides, you are the prince of dark world. So you should be the one who would really hate her.

My heart broke into million pieces when I heard it. It is hard for me to forget her. But I have to. I'm sorry (Y/N). I wish that you could be mine but I can't. I'm so sorry.

= End of Kai's POV =

I went home. Suddenly I saw Youngjae at our house.

YJ: ___-ssi. Finally, you're here.

 

You: Annyeong *smile* Where is omma and appa?
 

YJ: Oh! There at our secret world.
 

You: What are they doing there?
 

YJ: They are preparing for something.
 

You: What is it? Oh! And by the way, what is the reason, why you left a little while ago.
 

YJ: My mom called me. She says that there is an emergency so I went home. When I came home, she told me that........
 

You: That what?
 

YJ: That you were actually a real princess.
 

You: Don't make me laugh, ok?
 

YJ: I' am telling the truth. You're the princess of our world.
 

You: Mwo?!