Part 3

L.O.V.E

~ Youngjae's POV ~
I went back to Seoul with my mother. I felt so happy to be back home. The next day, my mother and I visited a school, she said that I will be attending this school. She bought me a school uniform and books. After a week, I went back to that school, to start my first day of class.
I went to the principal's office first, then she walk me to my room, then the teacher told me to come in. I introduced myself to them. Then hear someone is teasing her classmate. She says that "YOU LIKE HIM! YOU LIKE HIM" and I don't know the reason. I looked at the other girl and she looked to embarrassed. She is blushing. Then the teacher told me to sit at the back of her. I just sit at the back of her, suddenly I saw her looking at me, then she turned around. She's kind of weird but she looks so cute. When the class ended, I saw her packing up her things, but I saw her ballpen fell. So I get her pen and gave it to her. She looks right into my eyes. Suddenly I felt something weird. I don't know what is it.
The next day, I didn't saw her at the classroom, so I asked her friend.

Youngjae: annyeong, Jiyoung-ssi~
Jiyoung: oh nae~ annyeong.
Youngjae: can I ask where is your friend.
Jiyoung: who? ___-ssi?
Youngjae: nae~
Jiyoung: ooh~ she is at her aunt's house. And she will be not attending school for a week.
Youngjae: wae?
Jiyoung: because her grandmother passed away.
Youngjae: jinjja?!
Jiyoung: nae. Actually, she called me, this morning. Her voice sounds so sad. And it made me worried. So I asked her and she told me the reason.
Youngjae: aaah~ *worried* kamsahamnida.
Jiyoung: cheon.

I felt so shocked after I heard that her grandmother passed away. I wonder if she is crying right now. I know how hard it is to lose someone that you love but she have to accept it. I hope she can accept it. The class starts and the teacher is talking in front. I don't understand it but I'm missing her. I feel so lonely. I hope that I can see her again.