Part 2

L.O.V.E

You went inside your room.Your phone suddenly rings. And it is Jiyoung. You answered it.

You: yeoboseyo?
Jiyoung: annyeong ___-ssi~
You: why did you call?
Jiyoung: I just want to ask you how to solve the problem at page 23.
You: what book?
Jiyoung: math book
You: it's easy. You just need to get the value of x.
Jiyoung: kamsahamnida.
You: are you not listening to our teacher... tsk...tsk...
Jiyoung: because I kept on looking at you and Youngjae. You are so funny.
You: YAH! Hajima.
Jiyoung: YOU LIKE HIM! YOU LIKE HIM *teasing you again*
You: hahaha! Such a funny friend. How did you know?
Jiyoung: After 4 years of being your friend, I know your type of guy, and your eyes were sparkling after you saw him.
You: you know me well.
Jiyoung: hahaha.... bye, chingu. I need to solve the math problem now. I don't want to get a low grade.
You: nae, bye.

Then Jiyoung end the call. You then started to do your home works. You are thinking of Youngjae while you are working on your assignments. You just can't help it but to smile. You feel so happy just by thinking of him. After you finished your home works, your mother knocked at your door, and she entered your room.
Mother: ___-ssi, I just need to talk to you.
You: waeyo?
Mother: I just received a phone call form your aunt. And she said that... *teary eyes*
You: what.....
Mother: your grandmother..... she passed away. * tears started to fall*
You: *started to cry* jinjja?
Mother: yes~ *hugs you*
You started to cry hard. Because you and your grandmother were close to each other. You always want to visit her when she was in the hospital. But you can't because of school works. You felt that you didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her.
Mother: the funeral will be at your aunt's house. We will be there for a week. Because we will also assist some visitors who will be going with us.
You: *wipe your tears* nae~
The next day, you went to your aunt's house. But before you leave your house, you called Jiyoung.
You: yeobosaeyo? Jiyoung-ah~
Jiyoung: ___-ssi, is that you? Your voice sounds so sad. Are you ok?
You: my grandmother died. So I will not attend class for a week.
Jiyoung: Jinjja? Condolence to your family.
You: kamsahamnida~
Jiyoung: I will excuse you to our teacher. Take care, ok?
You: nae~ annyeong jiyoung-ah.
Jiyoung: nae, annyeong.
You end the phone call.