Part 13

L.O.V.E

Weeks past, after a you worked hard with your acting skills, you improved well and you don't feel shy anymore. Today will be the day that you will be acting. You went to your school early. You find your teacher and she is at the dressing room. She told you to wear the beautiful dress. After wearing your dress, you put your make up, then you look at the mirror. You were amazed because you looks so beautiful with that dress. You went out of the room. Jiyoung and your teacher saw you.

Teacher: ___-ssi, you look so beautiful.

 

Jiyoung: waaaah~ you look so beautiful ___-ssi. Good luck!
 

You: gomawo~

Then Youngjae saw you. He was looking at you.

You: Annyeong Youngjae-ssi

 

YJ: O.O .....
 

You: Younjae-ssi, I said annyeong. Why are you staring at me like that?
 

YJ: B..Because you look so great.
 

You: *blushed* gomawo~

Suddenly you saw Kai looking at you. You were afraid so you walk away from him.

Kai: *talks to himself* (Y/N), you're really beautiful.

You went to Youngjae. But you saw him talking on the phone. Suddenly he talk to the teacher and run fast. But he saw you...

YJ: ___-ssi, I'm very sorry. But my mom calls me and she told me that there is an emergency.

 

You: Mwo?! I should go with you.
 

YJ: No. I'll take care of this. I know how you worked hard just to act on stage.
 

You: B-but.
 

YJ: Do your best, ok?
 

You: *sigh* nae~

Then Youngjae run fast. The teacher replaces Youngjae. But he replaces Kai as the prince.

You & Kai: MWO?!

 

Teacher: There is no time. We will begin in just a minute.
 

You: B-but....
 

Teacher: It's ok ___-ssi. Kai-ssi, You know how to act, right?
 

Kai: Nae.
 

Teacher: Ok, do your best.

Then the play starts. You act just like what you have practiced with Youngjae. You were surprised that Kai acts well. Like he is just a true prince.
The next part will be the kissing scene. You were so nervous while you are at the backstage. Suddenly you saw Kai walking towards you.

Kai: *stands beside you* Are you nervous?

 

You: ......
 

Kai: *holds your hand* I guess, you're really nervous. Your hand feels so cold.
 

You: HYA!!
 

Kai: Mwo? You'll slap me again?
 

You: Haish~
 

Kai: This will be your first kiss, right?
 

You: *shocked* a..a..ani~
 

Kai: hahaha... look who's lying.
 

You: *embarassed*
 

Kai: *looks at you* Don't worry. I'll make it worth it.
 

You: *looks at him* *blushed*

Suddenly your teacher appears. And call both of you. She told you that you need to go back on stage because the next part will begin.
You lay on the bed because it is the time where the prince will kiss you and you'll be awake.
You closed your eyes. Then you feel that Kai is already beside you. You could feel that he's face is getting closer to your face. He whispered something to you.

Kai: *whispering* Would you treasure this kiss?

You opened your eyes because you were shocked. Then you look into his eyes. And he kissed you. He kissed you passionately and you kiss him back.