Part 6

L.O.V.E

The doctor assist you and checked on you while Jiyoung and Youngjae are waiting outside. 5 minutes after, the doctor ask Jiyoung if you feel weak before you faint.

Jiyoung: ani~ she's fine and nothing is wrong with her. *worried*
Doctor: we don't know the reason why she fainted. Maybe she is just tired.
Jiyoung: how is she now, doc?
Doctor: she is still sleeping. You can now come in her room.
Jiyoung and Youngjae: kamsahamnida.
You opened your eyes and you saw Jiyoung and Youngjae.
You: what happened?
Jiyoung: you fainted. Do you feel something?
You: I felt that my head really hurts before I faint.
Youngjae: are you sick?
You: ani~
Jiyoung: then why you faint?
You: mollaseo.
Youngjae: can you walk? Or I will carry you to our class.
You: no, you don't have to. I'm fine and I can walk.

You went back to your class with Youngjae and Jiyoung. The teacher is very angry that you went to his class late. Then Youngjae explained everything. The teacher calmed down and let you come in his class. When the class ended, you pack your things and went outside the classroom. You went home and look for your mom and dad. You can't see them. Then you saw a note at the table.

"___-ssi,
We will go home late. Because we have an appointment. Eat your dinner, ok?
Omma & Appa"

You were curious because it was the first time that they will be going home late. You eat your dinner alone and went inside your room to study. Suddenly the door bell rings, you quickly open the gate and you saw your father and mother. They approached you quickly.
Mother: *worried* ___-ssi, tell me, does your head hurts.
You: n..nae. Actually I fainted at the school. And the doctor don't know what happened to me.
Father: jinjja?
You: nae
Mother: do you feel something weird or is something weird happening to you?
You: i don't feel anything.
Father: tell us if you feel something, ok?
You: nae, I promise.
Father: ok, you can go inside your room now.
You: nae~
You went back to your room and were so curious about your parents actions. You felt that something is wrong.