Part 17

L.O.V.E

= Kai's POV =
I went back to my world. I feel lonely and empty without her. How I wish I could be with her forever. But it will be hard for both of us. While walking back to my palace, I feel strange, it's hurting again. And the pain is getting worse. I saw my mom waving at me but I feel dizzy and I fainted. I could feel that black magic is getting weaker. My servants carried me to my room. My mom is talking to me while I'm laying down on my bed.

Mom: Kai-ssi, where have you been? *panicking*

 

Kai: I...I went to (Y/N)'s proclamation and celebration party.
 

Mom: Hya! I told you to keep away from that girl and her family. Now look at you, you're getting worst, what if your black magic disappears from your body. You will be weak and (Y/N) will be stronger than you, remember you should fight against her or else our world and your people will die.
 

Kai: But I love her so much. How could I kill her, if I can't live without her. Omma, please stop these fight.
 

Mom: Love? You shouldn't love that girl. You should love your people and your world. This is where you belong.
 

Kai: But....
 

Mom: I WILL KILL HER!
 

Kai: OMMA! Please don't.
 

Mom: Stay right here. I will kill her, her family and her people.

Mom went out of the room. I want to stop her but I can't even stand. The pain is getting worst.

= End of Kai's POV =

Meawhile in your room at the your palace, someone knocked on the door......

~tok tok tok tok tok~

You: Come in.

The door opens.

You: oh~ Youngjae-ssi.

 

YJ: ___-ssi, can I talk to you for a while?
 

You: sure, wae?
 

YJ: Do you have feelings for Kai, the prince of Dark World?
 

You: .... O.O ....
 

YJ: ___-ssi, I want your answer, please.
 

You: nae~ I love him.
 

YJ: But he's our enemy.
 

You: I know. But I can't forget him. I love him so much.
 

YJ: *teary eyes* But ..... I love you too.
 

You: What did you say?
 

YJ: I love you. Can't you see? Can you love me back instead of Kai?
 

You: Youngjae-ssi *touch his right cheek softly* Mianhae~ I liked you from the start but Kai replaced you in my heart. I can't love you back.
 

YJ: But... *tears start to fall*
 

You: sshh~ Please find another girl and forget your feelings for me. I know it is hard but I don't want you to keep waiting for me to love you back. Once again, Mianhae Youngjae-ssi.
 

YJ: *wipe his tears* I understand. I'll forget my feelings for you and find another girl. But are we still friends after this?
 

You: Of course, yes. You are one of my best friend. Like Jiyoung, I would love you as a friend.
 

YJ: Gomawo, ____-ssi. *smile*
 

You: *smile*

Suddenly a servant came into your room.

Servant: Princess (Y/N)~ *bows his head* The Dark world wants to fight and attack us!

 

You and Youngjae: MWO?!