Part 16

L.O.V.E

You run away from Kai's house. You run as fast as you can. Suddenly you stopped. You can't help it but to cry. It was your first time to feel something towards a guy. You didn't feel the same way with Youngjae. Your heart doesn't beat for Youngjae. Instead it beats for Kai. You know you love him already. But you can't. So you decided to forget him and think of him as an enemy. You went home. Your parents are sitting at the couch.

Mom: ___-ssi, where have you been? You came home late.

 

You: Mianhae, omma~ I just want to sleep right now.
 

Mom: But we have to tell you something.
 

You: About me being the princess? I knew it already.
 

Mom: Not that.
 

You: What is it?
 

Mom: Did you know the reason why your grandma decided that you will be the next princess?
 

You: Nope.
 

Mom: I have read your grandma's letter before she died. She wrote there that you could actually have different abilities.
 

You: Mwo?!
 

Mom: Also the reason why you trained your ability that easy.
 

You: Jinjja?
 

Mom: Nae~ You will be crowned tomorrow as the princess. By the way, looks like you cried really hard. What happened? Are you ok?
 

You: Actually, I fell for Kai. I love him. He didn't attended the class for a week. So I decided to go to his house. Suddenly I saw her mother she wanted to attack me but Kai used his ability just to save me. Her mom fainted and he told me that I shouldn't love him.
 

Mom: Yah! You shouldn't do that. What if something happens to you.
 

You: I won't do it anymore, omma. Mianhae.
 

Mom: I know how you feel. But you can't, unless you learn how to remove the dark magic inside him.
 

You: So there is an ability that could remove his dark magic?
 

Mom: Ani~ But there is a way.
 

You: What is it, omma?
 

Mom: The Magic Kiss.
 

You: kiss?
 

Mom: nae~ You should kiss him.
 

You: But we kissed already.
 

Mom: jinjja? Do you noticed something after you kissed him?
 

You: hmmm.... nae~ He looked so pale and weak after we kissed.
 

Mom: Maybe the magic starts to work at that time. When it happens, the dark magic will leave his body.
 

You: So that's why he wasn't attending classes for a week.
 

Mom: But if dark magic left his body, he will be weak for a month. Because the dark magic is the one who makes their ability to be stronger.
 

You: oooh~

You were so glad that there is another way. But you don't know if Kai likes to remove dark magic inside his body. So you feel worried. The next day, you didn't attended class because it is the day that you will be crowned as the princess so you went to the magic world. The ceremony started, you are now crowned as the princess. The party started and the theme of the party is Masquerade. You started to dance with Youngjae. You dance well suddenly you get tired. A guy approached you, you don't know him, you can't see his face because he wears a mask. He wanted to dance with you. So you gave him a chance. You started to dance with him. Suddenly he whispered something to you. His voice looks so familiar.

Mystery Guy: How does it feel to be a princess?

 

You: *looks at his face* Who are you?
 

Mystery Guy: hahahaha... Do I sound so familiar?
 

You: Kai?
 

Kai: nae~
 

You: *hugs him while dancing* Yah! Why didn't you tell me that you'll be attending.
 

Kai: Pabo! It's just a secret. Actually my mother and my people didn't knew that I was here.
 

You: Gomawo~
 

Kai: I can't forget you. *hugs you tightly*
 

You: Me too.
 

Kai: You live in a really beautiful world.
 

You: Wae? What's with your world?
 

Kai: My world is full of darkness, hatred and many bad things. I wish I could live in a world like this.

Suddenly Youngjae noticed that you were dancing with Kai. He shouted that the Prince of Darkness is with you. So they attacked Kai but he suddenly disappeared. Your mother and father run towards you.

Father: ___-ssi, Are you ok?

 

You: Nae~ Where is he?
 

Mother: Who?
 

You: Kai.
 

Mother: Looks like he teleports to his worlds.
 

You: *talks to yourself* *relieved* Luckily, he's safe.