Part 11

L.O.V.E

Suddenly, the teacher enters the room.

Teacher: Good morning Class. Before I start our discussion, I would like to announce something. Tomorrow all of you need to decorate the stage. Because we will be having a play.

 

Class: yehey!!!
 

Teacher: we'll be playing "The Sleeping Beauty", all of you know know the story, right?
 

Class: nae~
 

Teacher: So, I'll choose who'll play the main role, ok?

You don't want to be part of that play because you're shy and you don't know how to act.


 

Teacher: hmmmm.... who will it be? hmmm..... AHA! ___-ssi, you will be the princess.
 

You: WHAT?! B-but.
 

Teacher: that role fits you.
 

You: But I don't know how to act.
 

Teacher: Don't worry, I'll teach you.
 

You: *sigh*
 

Teacher: So next, who will be the prince. Hmmm..... AHA! Youngjae-ssi will be the prince.
 

Youngjae: Huh?! Me? Why?
 

Teacher: because the role also fits you. Besides, you and ___-ssi looks good together.
 

Youngjae: *looks at you* aa...arasseo.

Then the teacher choose other students who'll play other roles. You feel nervous because it's your first time to act on stage. The class ends, suddenly Youngjae approached you.


You: *nervous*

 

Youngjae: *holds your hand* ___-ssi, you're nervous, right?
 

You: nae. Eottoke... I don't even know how to act.
 

Youngjae: Don't worry, I'm here to guide you. Relax, ok?
 

You: *take a deep breath* *blushed* k..k..kamsahamnida, Youngjae-ssi.
 

Youngjae: *smile*

The next day, your classmates started to decorate the stage. While the main characters practiced the script. You read the script and you were shocked because there is a kissing scene of you and Youngjae.

You: O.O ..... eottoke...

 

Teacher: Youngjae-ssi, ___-ssi, You have to make that kissing scene real.
 

You: What?! jinjja?
 

Teacher: Yes.
 

Youngjae: *hold your hand* *smile*
 

Teacher: Ok, start practicing.
 

You: Youngjae-ssi *nervous*
 

Youngjae: ___-ssi, remember what I have said yesterday? I said that I'll guide and help you.
 

You: nae, gomawo Youngjae-ssi.

Then you and Youngjae practiced. After you finished practicing, both of you help you classmates to decorate the stage. You saw Jiyoung, you approach and help her.


 

Jiyoung: ___-ssi,chukkahae!! ^.^
 

You: for what?
 

Jiyoung: Because you got the main role, the princess.
 

You: Actually, I don't want that role because I'am shy and I don't know how to act.
 

Jiyoung: Aaaah~ But you'll do your best, ok?
 

You: *sigh* nae~
 

Jiyoung: By the way, ___-ssi. Didn't you noticed that Kai is looking at you a little while ago.
 

You: *looks at Kai* Jinjja?
 

Jiyoung: nae~ I'm really curious. Do you know each other?
 

You: aa...a..ani~
 

Jiyoung: But why is he looking at you?
 

You: molla~

You feel sorry for Jiyoung because you have to lie to her. You promised your mom that you'll never tell other people that you know Kai because it will be suspicious and what if she ask the reason. So you decided to lie.