14

The Bet: Game's On!

’What bit you in the ?’’ Bom grinned as she saw Dara staring dreamily in front. ‘’Love…bug..’’ she dreamily sighed once again making the others laugh at her. ‘’Look at this love struck ahjumma’’ Chaerin sighed and Dara gave her a meek look before turning back to whatever she was doing.

‘’She’s been like this ever since she met Chanyeol oppa’’ Minji grinned while the two older ones stared at her. ‘’She met Chanyeol…?’’ Chaerin looked back and forth from Bom to Minji. ‘’Oi, I’m innocent!’’ Bom raised her hands innocently and Minji laughed. ‘’Right, so if it wasn’t Bom…’’

‘’She bumped into him while we we’re shopping, Jongin oppa was with him too so… we went to eat together…’’ Minji shyly fiddled with the straw while the two older ones gave her a curious look, ‘’Are you dating Minji yah?’’ Bom blurted and a gasp escaped the younger one her lips as she stared wide-eyed at Bom. ‘’N-noo! I’m not!’’ she blurted and Bom laughed. ‘’Right’’ she sipped her drink while Chaerin furrowed her eyebrows.

‘’Which reminds me, how did your date go?’’ Dara turned around looking sternly at Bom who started coughing uncontrollably with the sudden question. ‘’What’s with the sudden question!’’ she frowned, taking sips of her drink while Dara giggled, ‘’Well you never told us afterwards’’ she grinned and Bom rolled her eyes. ‘’Well…. It… went… uh.. fine’’ she tried to keep a glaring look on her face but as soon as she remembered the events she couldn’t help but smile.

‘’I hope you had fun today’’ Kris smiled at her while she nodded, staring at the ground. They we’re currently in front of Bom’s house as he decided to drop her off while she just fiddled with her phone. ‘’I did though I still need to get you but I’m tired so I wont sock you this time in the stomach’’ she grinned while he gasped at her remark, ‘’Ya, violent lady’’ he held up his hands innocently and she smacked him lightly on the arm.

A silence was shortly placed after as Kris just stared at her while she tried to look somewhere else but it was hard when a good looking guy was standing in front. ‘’Well… goodnight’’ he whispered as he inched closer to her and she hurriedly closed her eyes, thinking that his lips would soon touch hers but was surprised as she felt something soft on her forehead and something placed in her hands.

She stared at his retreating figure and looked at the thing placed in her hands and smiled as she saw it was one of the pictures the lady took earlier, the moment when he landed his lips on her cheeks without her permission and she could blush as she hurriedly ran inside and once she closed the door she leaned on it with the picture placed on her chest with both hands holding it, her heartbeat went incredibly wild.

‘’Aigoo, don’t tell me you’re taken already’’ she grinned as she poked Bom sides who groaned, ‘’Ya! You don’t want me to start do you!’’ she got her hands ready, held up high and Dara gasped, ‘’No tickling!!’’ she squealed and the girls started laughing uncontrollably.

‘’Moving… on’’ Chaerin took a deep breath before continuing , ‘’Krystal is coming in town next week’’ She sighed while the other three stared at her, ‘’That evil one?’’ Dara pouted, sinking back in her seat while Chaerin nodded. ‘’She’s staying at ours since she’s coming solo and since she’s my cousin… well…’’               ‘’Obviously she’d stay at yours then’’ Bom sipped her drink while the rest nodded. ‘’And since well.. since our break starts this Friday and she’s coming Sunday…’’

‘’You want us to stay over’’ Bom laughed while she shyly nodded. Chaerin wasn’t a type to ask favours, but when she did she turned into that innocent little shy girl which is a rare sight to see. ‘’My parents will be out of town for a couple of days so I’m stuck with her alone’’ she sighed, blowing her bangs. ‘’Don’t worry we’ll be there for you Chaerinnie’’ Dara giggled patting her head and they all laughed except Chaerin who just looked at Bom who was busy bullying Minji.

Xxxxx

‘’Seems like you had a blast’’ Luhan grinned as he opened up a can of soda and started sipping it while Kris nodded, ever since that day somehow he cant get Bom out of his mind at all. ‘’Well I had fun she’s different’’ he murmured and Luhan could only nod.

‘’So… shouldn’t you end it while you still can?’’               ‘’I didn’t fall for her, I’m a step closer in making her fall for me’’ he simply replied, throwing away the can he was holding before walking away while Luhan just stared at him and sighed. ‘’What’s up?’’ Suho suddenly appeared from behind making Luhan flinch, ‘’Ya!’’ he whined while Suho laughed. ‘’So what’s been bugging you?’’

‘’Nothing really’’ Luhan stared at Kris his retreating figure and Suho nodded, ‘’Don’t tell me you fell for Bom noona?’’

‘’I did, actually I fell for her’’ Luhan admitted with Suho gaping at him.

--

‘’Are you and Minji actually dating?’’ Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows while Kai just stared at him, amazed at the straightforwardness. ‘’Why do you even… ask’’ he looked away with his ears slightly pink and Chanyeol laughed. ‘’Oh come on, you can trust me’’ He pouted while Kai just groaned, ‘’your aegyo is such a pain in the ’’ he looked away while Chanyeol laughed, ‘’It’s just you idiot’’                ‘’Right’’

‘’So, what about you and Dara noona?’’

‘’Umm…well’’ Chanyeol scratched the back of his head awkwardly and Kai started grinning, ‘’Oh! Isn’t that Minji there?’’ Chanyeol pointed, leaving Kai to hurriedly look around before Chanyeol laughed and ran away.

‘’Too easy’’ he yelled while Kai groaned, glaring at the taller male.

Xxxxx

‘’What, she’s already here?’’ Chaerin frowned as she put down her phone while Minji peered over at her curiously. ‘’Whats up unni?’’            ‘’Nothing, Krystal already arrived’’ she sighed. ‘’Don’t worry, she was supposed to arrive tomorrow right?’’         ‘’Yeah, I thought I had another day left but too bad’’ She groaned and Minji giggled. ‘’Do you want me to tag along?’’        ‘’Yes pleaaase!’’ Chaerin linked her arm with Minji’s who just grinned, ‘’I’ll call the other two ahjumma’s later..’’

--

‘’Oii! Yeoreum!!! You over excited child!’’ Bom frowned as she panted, running after the white poodle with the other two following behind. She decided to walk them out since she skipped a couple of days and they had to play in the garden. ‘’Yeoreumie! Stop!’’ she yelled once again and squeaked as she saw Yeoreum bump into someone’s leg and hurriedly ran over to the guy.

‘’I’m so s-…’’       ‘’Oh noona?’’ Tao blinked a couple of times and Bom just stared before they both laughed. ‘’Eiyy, it’s just you’’ she grinned while he gasped at her remark, ‘’It’s just me!? Fine’’ he pouted, turning around before she grabbed his arm and stopped him, ‘’I kid I kid I’m glad it’s you’’ she smiled, her eyes turning into crescent moon shapes and he chuckled.

‘’So you’re walking out your dogs huh?’’ Tao got on his knees, playing with the three dogs while she just stared at him. They went to a nearby park and the three little ones we’re delighted as they ran around. ‘’Mm, I promised to take them out so… here I am’’ she fiddled with her hoodie while he tickled Yeoreum.

‘’Whose a good girl?’’ Tao cooed and Bom could only smile at him. ‘’You’re good with dogs huh’’            ‘’Sort of, we used to have a dog back in China’’ he gently smiled while Bom could only nod. ‘’It’s been a while though, how have you been?’’ Tao looked up at her, catching her off-guard as she flinched staring straight into his eyes. ‘’U-um, yeah I’ve been good, you?’’

‘’I was good until I saw you noona’’ he grinned while she gaped at him, smacking him on his arm while he whined. ‘’You’re so violent’’ he groaned and Bom laughed, ‘’You are a weakling’’ she stated firmly, getting on to her knees patting Choco in process. ‘’Violent noona’’ he rubbed his arm while she continued smiling.

‘’So, what are their names?’’ Tao looked at the three dogs waggling their tails while Bom got out some snacks from her pocket. ‘’That one’’ she pointed at the one far left, ‘’her eyes look like buttons right?’’ she grinned while he nodded, ‘’Her name’s Danchoo’’ she smiled as she gave her a snack. ‘’I see, Danchoo aka Button’’

‘’Yup, the one in the middle is called Choco, and the one all the way to the right is called Yeoreum, I got her last summer and she was so cute I thought Yeoreum fitted her well’’ she patted the little dog’s head who barked cutely and Tao nodded. ‘’So Danchoo, Choco and Yeoreum..’’

‘’Yeah, the three little children that only cause trouble for umma’’ she giggled as she patted all three their heads and tried to tickle them all while Tao just stared at her, mesmerized. ‘’What are you thinking about?’’ she asked staring at him and Tao coughed, regaining his posture. ‘’Nothing, umm I know a place they definitely will like, you want to go?’’

‘’Sure’’ she smiled, getting up before walking towards the exit.

--

‘’Omo!’’ Bom’s eyes sparkled as she saw all the dogs crowded in the place in different sizes and it seems like her dogs like the place too as they barked uncontrollably, not being able to hide their happiness. ‘’Oh god, look at all these cuties!’’ she squealed, patting whichever dog came towards her and he grinned at her childishness.

‘’This place is wonderful!’’ she smiled while Tao continued grinning, ‘’Are you going to stand here all day or are you going inside too?’’ he slightly pushed her forward as a blush crept on her cheek. ‘’This is amazing, a café specially for dogs’’ she looked around, amazed at the sight and squealed as a dog almost her size came towards her, her hand. ‘’Calm down noona, it’s because you gave snacks earlier to Yeoreum and them’’

‘’Oh right’’ she smiled, getting a few more snacks out of her pocket. ‘’Um, is it okay if I feed them this?’’ she asked a nearby worker who checked the snacks first before  giving her approval and she grinned widely as she tried to feed a cute little dog standing next to her feet. ‘’Aren’t you a cutie~’’ she cooed and Tao could only smile. Her loud shriek interrupted his thoughts and he laughed at the female as soon as he realized why she shrieked. All dogs of all size started crowding around her because of the snacks.

‘’TAOO YAH!’’ She squealed and he laughed getting out his phone from his pocket while she continued squealing. ‘’No pictureesss!!!’’ she yelled, ‘’This is worth it noona, you look good with all the dogs’’ he laughed and she gaped at him, ‘’Ya! Is that how you treat your noona…. Edison?’’ she grinned in victory after seeing his eyes widen at the name he hated the most, Edison yes. His English name. ‘’Noona not the name!’’

‘’Edison Huang!’’ she grinned happily, slightly jumping in place while he frowned, ‘’Tao, it’s Tao noona’’                ‘’E…di….son!’’ she grinned but squealed shortly after as she almost tripped and Tao hurriedly ran over to her side and hurriedly caught her, luckily the dogs went away earlier after the snacks we’re given. ‘’Are you okay?’’ he asked Bom who shut her eyes instantly thinking she’d fall but when she heard his voice she opened them instantly only to be greeted by his grinning face.

‘’That’s the second time… you owe me’’ he grinned while she hurriedly regained her posture, her cheeks completely flushed red.

--

‘’That was fun’’ Tao stretched out with a lost Bom following behind, her cheeks we’re still red and she wondered, this is the second time she saw Tao up close and somehow he seemed more handsome and manlier… What are you thinking Bom? She slightly smacked her cheeks and her dogs barked slightly in the background.

‘’Wasn’t it?’’ Tao turned around and Bom hurriedly nodded, ‘’It was Edison’’ she smiled as she heard him groan, now that was a good moment to tease. ‘’Can you please not say the name, ugh I don’t even know why they named me Edison’’ he glared at her while she giggled, ‘’I think it’s cute… Edison’’ she speeded up her walk with him yelling from the back.

‘’We’ll miss the bus you slowpoke!’’ she called out grinning while he let out a laugh. ‘’Such a dork’’ he muttered as he speeded up a bit and luckily they reached the bus just on time. It was quite empty so they could’ve found spots easily but Bom insisted on sitting all the way in the back so the three little ones wouldn’t bother anyone.

‘’That was really fun though, I didn’t knew they had a dog café’’           ‘’It’s been here maybe for a year now, it’s running quite well’’ Tao nodded and a silence followed soon afterwards, not one of the awkward ones but a soothing one. ‘’Noona?’’ Tao whispered after a while but he soon felt heavy weight on his shoulder and smiled. She actually fell asleep.

‘’Sleep tight..’’ he whispered as he stared outside with the streetlights passing by.

Xxxxx

‘’Oh god I missed you Chaerin!’’ Krystal squealed, hugging Chaerin tight who just made faces behind her back. ‘’Mm, how was your flight?’’ She smiled while Krystal grinned, ‘’It could’ve been better but I’m glad I’m back here for a while, I got so bored in the States’’ she pouted while Chaerin nodded. ‘’Oh, Minji right? How have you been?’’ Krystal smiled at the other female who just nodded in return.

‘’Ah, nothing’s really changed’’ she smiled as she stretched a tad bit. ‘’Mm, guestroom has already been prepared and your luggage is already in the room, if you’d like you can take a rest.. ?’’ Chaerin eyed her carefully while she just smiled. ‘’Mm, so tell me’’ she took a seat on the sofa, checking her freshly manicured nails, ‘’How’s everyone doing here?’’

‘’Good?’’ Chaerin looked at her curiously while she just gave one of her perfect eye smiles, ‘’How has Kris been doing?’’ She blew her nails while Minji peered over at Chaerin who just balled a fist, ‘’God, I don’t know we never talk’’ she simply replied while Krystal nodded, ‘’Well I’m taking a rest now, bye ladies’’ she smiled at the two before disappearing upstairs while Chaerin groaned, plopping herself on the sofa.

‘’She knows Kris?’’                    ‘’Yeah… they dated’’ Chaerin simply replied with Minji letting out a slight gasp.

Xxxxx

‘’I got it, you’re on your sweet escapade with your girlfriend’’ Bom groaned over the phone as she hurriedly got off her shoes, she was sort of pissed, pissed at the fact she actually fell asleep on Tao’s shoulder, how embarrassing could she get? Then again… it wasn’t the first time she fell asleep on his shoulder.

‘’Bom ah?’’ A female voice spoke over the phone and she let out a slight gasp, ‘’Mm Eun Ah sshi’’ she politely replied only earning a laugh from the older female. ‘’Drop the formalities, call me Eun ah’’ she grinned and Bom nodded. ‘’We wont be home till tomorrow night which means you’ll be staying alone but-…’’          ‘’That’s alright, I’m staying over a friends…’’          

‘’Oh really…’’ Eun Ah frowned as she replied with a sad tone getting Bom curious, ‘’What happened?’’          ‘’Well you see, my baby Lulu will be alone at home since the maids are off… I’m worried’’ she sighed and Bom nodded. ‘’Why doesn’t he call over someone?’’  She plopped herself on the huge couch and listened carefully. ‘’Mm, his friends are all troublemakers though, this is the first time he’s alone without the maids and… I’m just worried’’              

‘’Bom ah, be a good girl and stay over at Eun Ah’s okay?’’ Mr Park spoke this time and Bom frowned. ‘’But it’s late how am I supposed to-……’’          ‘’That’s alright, I sent our driver to pick you up, now behave and be a good girl, love you’’ he hurriedly hung up and Bom groaned, ‘’This was definitely planned’’ she sighed as she got the important stuff she needed before heading out.

‘’Choco, Danchoo and Yeoreum, I want you to behave’’ she patted the three little doggies their heads and smiled at the maid who nodded at her. ‘’Why didn’t he just stay here with the maids?’’ she frowned as she got into the car. Once reached his place she decided to call up Chaerin and tell her she couldn’t make it as she rang the door and was surprised to find a half clothed Luhan in front of the door with several other guys behind him having a pillow fight…. Shirtless.

Oh mother of sweet corn did I reach heaven already?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay updaaaate! Sorry for taking so long, I got busy with my parents going overseas leaving the three kiddies at home aka me and my siblings and well soon afterwards it was my birthday [27th] and so I was busy with that and then well I got busy with stuff at home and well yeaaaah. Hope this chapter wasn't dissapointing, I gotta get back in this story ohweeeell, Luhan admitted to Suho while Kris is having mixed feeelings and Tao fell haaaard. Oh goodness, Chaerin... Krystal? Omona! kkk, 

Please comment, Subscribe and UPVOTE!

 

ps. if any mistakes anywhere I apologize Im in a sort of hurry so I'll edit it later, ppyong!